User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Mar 2013, 21:31   #51
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 51 predictions!

No. He will be sitting in his cave waiting for the sign, when he gets it he will go in action and show us that he is still the hero we know him to be!
Unread 17 Mar 2013, 23:49   #52
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

yeah you know what its true what someone said to me

this game is dying and anyone who tries to inject a bit of personality in it just gets ridiculed, with the same old few players/gals at the top cause of said blocking and abuse of the exile/buddy system

i have a beautiful daughter and a wonderful family, i need give no more time to this game

i hope you are all very happy together

/me out
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2013, 07:25   #53
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
yeah you know what its true what someone said to me

this game is dying and anyone who tries to inject a bit of personality in it just gets ridiculed, with the same old few players/gals at the top cause of said blocking and abuse of the exile/buddy system

i have a beautiful daughter and a wonderful family, i need give no more time to this game

i hope you are all very happy together

/me out
To inject some of your personality into the game you need to have one first. If that is you gone then its a victory for PA.

Also seriously how many times do you need to announce on here that you have a daughter??? Like you are poking fun at Hunter cos you got laid and he hasnt yet...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2013, 09:32   #54
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Say what you like about Forest, but he does have personality.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2013, 14:55   #55
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
I wonder though, what is TGV's strategy for winning the round Kai? Boring the rest of the universe to death? Your way of playing makes me want to smash my head into the keyboard. Grow a pair and atleast try to make this game semi-entertaining...

I'm sorry, where exactly does it say an alliance has to take part in a block war? There are quite a few alliances going for the win in any given round with other alliances that can mess up their win. TGV will do whats best and for TGV and its member irregardless of what anyone else wants. If innuendo wants to take part in big politics go for it, but that doesnt mean TGV has to.

Having the same types of block war every round is pretty damn boring. Maybe try something different. Kinda nice that someone found/discovered the whole focker thing. Adds a new dimension to the game.

Anyways, TGV plays to its strength and hides its weaknesses as much as possible.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2013, 21:55   #56
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
<@Forest> any alliance here warring tgv this round wanna recruit me?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2013, 22:02   #57
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

think your safe clouds , fightin-Irish have already scared him off

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2013, 22:47   #58
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

yeah I am back from the shortest 'quitting for ever' ever

gl kai, your hc have been informed
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 02:08   #59
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

He makes out like its a threat but it just comes across as comedy...
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 04:18   #60
Joesph

Joesph is an unknown quantity at this point

im couting..
every post BB say FANG!

like a ex boyfriend, that love the girl, and cant stop saying shit about her =)
Joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 04:35   #61
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

despite BB loves and affairs..

i believe ct will win! long time away from 1st spot!
apprime and ultores will put a lot of top players in the list!
and fang will lose again in the last 300 ticks!

=)
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 08:14   #62
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
despite BB loves and affairs..

i believe ct will win! long time away from 1st spot!
apprime and ultores will put a lot of top players in the list!
and fang will lose again in the last 300 ticks!

=)
Ultores will prolly not be playing.
Defensive stats favours defensive minded allies like FAnG, cant see them blowing this one away.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 12:07   #63
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

BB

i still counting!!

btw, oddr will support apprime again?
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 14:41   #64
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
BB

i still counting!!

btw, oddr will support apprime again?
Ofc we would support Apprime again if it were needed. Forever Appthores flak.
Will FAnG play as a BG sized tag or play FOCKER style, like connlolvar suggest you could/would?

Unread 19 Mar 2013, 15:50   #65
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

I think B-Butch3r will win this round, because he is super cool and he loves the internet! Oh and he crashes 400k value for 100 roids..!
furthermore he has a sexy buddypack mate who protects him

But Apprime is gonna win as an alliance..!
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 21:08   #66
Forest

Would be good to see App win, they have been away from the top for too long.

So for me, app gets the vote

1) App
2) CT
3) ODDR
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 21:25   #67
Joseph
Error

im in Fang bcoz im lazy, and i dont like to DC =p
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 21:43   #68
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Aww butcher, always the bridesmaid, never the bride

JOSEPH, you didnt know your the new DC?
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 21:54   #69
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

1) Howling Rain
2) Innuendo
3) Astraeus
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 21:57   #70
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That joke just never gets old oh wait it does.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 22:17   #71
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
That joke just never gets old oh wait it does.
Its about as realistic as Forests prediction tbf
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 22:26   #72
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I think Apprime is a alliance as good as ND, and seeing ND won last round i think Apprime should be able to win this one. How ever CarDinaL will have Apprime being hit by all allies in the univers by pt200 with his war mongering
CT finished 2nd last round, so i guess they should be up there this.
ODDR how ever is far behind, some of the bigger allie with 60 players will surely be ahead of us.

Unread 20 Mar 2013, 04:10   #73
Joseph
Error

congrats BB

first post withou a FANG in it =)
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 07:09   #74
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Lolz, can you be more wrong butcher
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 18:15   #75
Forest

Quote:

really? care to say why?
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 19:42   #76
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
really? care to say why?
Yeah ok

I think Apprime although experienced for the most part have quite a volatile HC team (in regards in communication and perception with other alliances) and really are not the alliance they were 10 odd rounds ago, most of their top top players are either playing 'half assed' now or have moved on to other alliances.

In regards to CT they are obviously nowhere near good enough defensively to win a round, they are relying more on other alliances to '**** up' and they rely heavily on their attacking skills to keep pace, im not mocking this tactic, it works best for them, but these stats are extremely defensive and for that reason i think they wil struggle as they are not known value builders.

Finally regarding ODDR i think they will go one of two ways, either copy ROCK last round and stride ahead early doors and then crumble endgame when they final have to 'rumble with the big boys' or they will head the way of Innuendo or DFWTK and rank 8th-10th and be a 'farm' for the top alliances for the last 400 odd ticks. Which one they are depends a lot on how quickly they can peak member activity and how long they can keep it up really.

Realistically based on member quality and activity and already shown defence capabilities the round winner will come from one of FanG, TGV and Ultores, alliances like ND, CT, Apprime could finish top 3, maybe sneak a 2nd place but really not win.

The only admendment i would make to that is wether ManiacMagic is HCing in ND or not, if he is then ND can swap places with Ultores into the 'round winner' catergory, if not then they can stay where they are. I think he alone has that much influence on how ND play politically, defensively and offensively.
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 20:21   #77
Forest

Ult are becoming a bit of a joke atm, zwan has alienated people and rumour has it some are returning to app.

ND wont find it easy after being given the win last round and fang, well that is anyones guess
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 20:28   #78
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

kai plz your oddr opinion are always wrong and biased coz we pwnd that rubbish ally you made..hex was it?
just sssh now
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 21:04   #79
Forest

actually greg that was about the only thing kai got right
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 22:02   #80
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

i declare war on you forest haha
anyways
1st app
2nd ct
3rd nd
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 22:35   #81
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Greg im not trying to slate your alliance or anything. Forest asked why i thought what i thought and that is my opinion of ODDR based on who i have heard you have as members and the opponents you are playing against, combined with this shit awful set of stats we are using.

I think that basically if you are an alliance that is prone to crashing then you will struggle, if your members do not play the 'long value' game then you will struggle, if your race setup is not flexible or potent enough to adapt to what is gonna be a hard round to scoop roids then you will struggle and finally if you cannot defend 90% against nightly incs with these stats then you will struggle.

I can think of 3 alliances who tick 3 out of 4 of those. They are the alliances i placed in my winners teir. i can think of 3 more that tick 2 out 4, that was my second tier. In my opinion ODDR is in neither of those groups, that is my opinion based on the facts i have to hand. I welcome you to prove me wrong, the more alliances that compete the better the round is, i just dont see you in the top 6 at tcik 1176, sorry
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 22:40   #82
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Ult are becoming a bit of a joke atm, zwan has alienated people and rumour has it some are returning to app.

ND wont find it easy after being given the win last round and fang, well that is anyones guess
Yes i kinda agree with you about Ultores, Zwan is black mark on them, but the quality they have in their memberbase and the way they play for each other means you cannot rule them out in a round like this.

ND is very dependant on who is calling the shots as i said, if MM is there then maybe they can do back to back wins, if he isnt or he is below his usual standards then they could get blown out the water.

Although it is the alliance i am in and therefore my opinion is swayed somewhat, the only alliance that i have heard solid 'we will be at full tag and we will play to win' from is TGV. Everyone else is fannying about claiming to be the 'New Fockers' or play some inactive round at half size, i dont beleive any of this. Everyone will be at proper size by tick 200 and it will same as usual from then on.
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 23:24   #83
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Greg im not trying to slate your alliance or anything. Forest asked why i thought what i thought and that is my opinion of ODDR based on who i have heard you have as members and the opponents you are playing against, combined with this shit awful set of stats we are using.

I think that basically if you are an alliance that is prone to crashing then you will struggle, if your members do not play the 'long value' game then you will struggle, if your race setup is not flexible or potent enough to adapt to what is gonna be a hard round to scoop roids then you will struggle and finally if you cannot defend 90% against nightly incs with these stats then you will struggle.

I can think of 3 alliances who tick 3 out of 4 of those. They are the alliances i placed in my winners teir. i can think of 3 more that tick 2 out 4, that was my second tier. In my opinion ODDR is in neither of those groups, that is my opinion based on the facts i have to hand. I welcome you to prove me wrong, the more alliances that compete the better the round is, i just dont see you in the top 6 at tcik 1176, sorry
Lol i love the fact that we dont know who is our members, and half the memberbase dont know our strat.
Im not gonna argue against ur claims though

Unread 21 Mar 2013, 11:55   #84
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

hmmm this was about Round 51 predictions...

forum flame war...

anyway, this tread makes me like to play agian so stop it

1. supprise
2. dont know
3. what ever ....

iŽd say that allaince that have the most fury/1up members in it for the winner (thats apprime,CT now i think)

Last edited by aif; 21 Mar 2013 at 14:44.
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2013, 19:42   #85
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

My two cents..

I think App will be strong this round, having friends like dftwk and oddr who dont care about their alliance ranking is benefitial for app, always been and from what ive heard they got eksero, ronin in tag. im insure if ronin rumour is correct tho.. but atleast a very good memberbase.

TGV, CT, ND, FAnG will all play with full or close to full tag this round.. All depending on the blocks, these places will be spread randomly.

FOCKERS and ZWOCKERS will be a pain in the ass for any allie who gets them on their neck.

#1 App
#2 ND/CT
#3 TGV/FAnG
#4 Inforzas new allie
#5 Ast/Inn
#6 Rock/Oddr

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2013, 20:02   #86
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Post Re: Round 51 predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
My two cents..

I think App will be strong this round, having friends like dftwk and oddr who dont care about their alliance ranking is benefitial for app, always been and from what ive heard they got eksero, ronin in tag. im insure if ronin rumour is correct tho.. but atleast a very good memberbase.

TGV, CT, ND, FAnG will all play with full or close to full tag this round.. All depending on the blocks, these places will be spread randomly.

FOCKERS and ZWOCKERS will be a pain in the ass for any allie who gets them on their neck.

#1 App
#2 ND/CT
#3 TGV/FAnG
#4 Inforzas new allie
#5 Ast/Inn
#6 Rock/Oddr
DFWKT is not playing, so it seems like the only App flak around will be ODDR
Im not sure if App will be full tag or not, how ever with ODDR as a support tag they might look strong on paper, not as strong as FAnG with ND and Innuendo as support tags.

Unread 21 Mar 2013, 20:36   #87
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
DFWKT is not playing, so it seems like the only App flak around will be ODDR
Im not sure if App will be full tag or not, how ever with ODDR as a support tag they might look strong on paper, not as strong as FAnG with ND and Innuendo as support tags.
Change the record! Jeebus
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2013, 14:16   #88
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
FOCKERS won't be as effective with these stats!
Unread 22 Mar 2013, 21:05   #89
AndyMan

AndyMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Fang are having a more relaxed round with a reduced tag. Unlikely to be contending for numero uno, there are plenty new alliances out there this round though.

I reckon TGV will win this one, gl vikings!
I find it amusing tick 1 of rnd 51 Fang has 59 in tag haha
AndyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2013, 22:06   #90
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMan View Post
I hear on the grapevine they took the Ultores lot.

They'll be a contender whether they like it or not now.
Unread 23 Mar 2013, 02:04   #91
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMan View Post
What would be more supriseing if anyone actualy belive FAnG in any of their claims, sadly the last two rounds they have proven to be untrustworthy and decieving.
FAnG has been a honest and loyal alliance in the past, makes u wonder why the sudden change of style.

Unread 23 Mar 2013, 03:54   #92
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

You twats listen to Connovar to much he is like the Joker that amuses the king you gonna listen to that clown even though he is a fang he likes to mess with you dummys clouds TGV gonna go for win ?????
Unread 26 Mar 2013, 21:36   #93
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

I think I will win
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2013, 00:11   #94
tokath
semi-retired

tokath is an unknown quantity at this point

Clearly the best way to play focker style in a defensive round is to get fat, out value your enemies and then annoy the crap out of them
tokath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2013, 12:10   #95
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Really??? You are shitting me right?

Gal winner - FR fort which managed to fort/fence itself best (basically unroidable)

Ally winner - Co based alliance or an all Xan BS wrecking crew

Planet winner - some sad chump with too much time and too many people will to suck his cock when he needs defence :P
There are no fence galaxies when I'm playing.. sadly I'm not playing.

Anyways just checking in on forums while waiting for Amon to join me on another game as he has some wierd def calls to handle this late in the afternoon.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2013, 05:12   #96
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

did we win yet?
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote