User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Apr 2004, 03:42   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How to kill annoying people on planes

So, like, I was on this plan, like, and the guy next to me, like, you know, just wouldn't stop talking about his golf game and how, like, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome his new driver was and how, like, he just loved, like, the feel of a long shaft in has hand *snip*

So, I could've killed the sorry little shit, and this is a two hour flight. I had in my hands a plastic fork, a plastic glass and a scarmbled egg and salmon croissant, plus assorted reading material.

How do I go about killing the guy (silently), next time this happens, leaving a modicum of evidence and not preventing me from exiting the pane, given I always get window seats?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 03:45   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How to kill annoying people on planes

Chat him up, ask him to go to the bathroom and when you're both there smash him over the head with a baseball bat, stuff him in the toilet and flush him!
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 03:50   #3
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

that would work if he's gay...

it would probably at least shut him up if he wasn't....
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 03:54   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Me or the guy next to me?

The gay bit, I mean...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 04:03   #5
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

him, but you too as well, I guess.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 04:30   #6
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: How to kill annoying people on planes

First of all, never get a window seat. The aisle is your first--and frankly--only escape route for everything and anything that can and will go wrong on an airplane. If you get stuck in a window seat, ask to switch with whomever is next to the aisle. Tell them you have a really bad case of diarrhea. Describe your symptoms with increasing graphic content until they agree. Once you're seated on the aisle, Mr. Chatterbox is no longer a problem. Whenever he starts up you just double over and run to the restroom.

Second, never kill other passengers. There's too many witnesses, too few places to hide a body, and the Airlines really frown on this.

Third, if all else fails tell him you're narcoleptic and then five minutes later, pretend to fall asleep in the middle of his sentence. If he tries to wake you up, act disorientated. Re-introduce yourself, tell him you're narcoleptic, and repeat.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 05:51   #7
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm...intresting suggestions Tactitus. I like option 3 the best. I shall have to keep that for future events.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 07:27   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

something tell me that tacticus has spent far too much time on planes for his own good
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 07:34   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

bring Novocaine
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 09:05   #10
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Aviendha is an unknown quantity at this point

You could do like the guy i was sitting next to for 7 hrs the other week, he almost killed me.

Become this massive black guy, who in all fairness should have booked 2 adjacent seats to hold his bodymass. Then casually fall asleep on the poor persons shoulder next to you, almost choking her, and don't forget to grow a very disturbing body odour.

If the woman next to me hadn't had this very nice and uberstrong perfume, i would have suffocated above the Atlantic with no means of escape from underneath the lost continent that was snuggling up to me.

And always ask for more of those little bottles of wine and/or liquor - it does save lives.
Aviendha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 16:40   #11
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

fold up the inflight thick leaflets (the info on the plane(s) in fleet, destinations etc.. - that kind of rubbish)

make sure its folded into a nice tight cylinder that wont fold when you hit with the end surface.

next clench the cylinder tightly just below the middle, with your knuckles facing you

next aim the other end of the cylinder leaflet into the side of this neck aiming to cut deep under his throat and then pull back after you hit

this should choke him/kill him if it is done properly
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 17:27   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can't you just leap from your seat and shout 'TERRORIST!"!!"!"' or 'HE'S GOT A BOMB!"'?

Surely these days people are being socially aware enough to smuggle firearms onto planes to curb the threat of airborne terrorism and would take the appropriate action?
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 03:05   #13
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Why not flick a peanut off the tray in front of you and into his mouth while he's inhaling and choke him to death. Then when an hair hostess comes over and goes "Aww" and then says "Can I get you anything else" you can say in a thick put-on Dublin accent "Yeah,more peanuts".
Dont forget the inexpliccable scar/deformity in the shape of a bullseye on your forhead.