User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:08   #1
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
A slight prediciment

This actually a really really complicated situation to write down and was written in a hurry so it might not make much sense, but here goes...

i'm in love with a girl who i can't have. I first met this extrodinary girl on a geography field trip to derbyshire in Year 10. She was sitting opposite me whilst we were doing our evening work. To my complete surprise, this girl started talking to me. I am not much of a ladies man, though i do consider myself to be a perfect gentleman towards them. I do not have fantastic looks and have never had a girlfriend or even kissed causing me to have a small self confidence issue which makes me rather shy towards the opposite sex (yes, i am an RPer). As soon as we got back from the trip i texted her asking her out, to which her reply was no. For months afterwards i kept texting her telling her my feelings but still she said no. Now in my first year of college i still have the same feelings towards her but unfortunatly she has a boyfriend (who i really quite like). I am happy for her and have myself grown quite fond of another girl who i also know from school. The problem is i'm still in love with the first girl but i also want to ask the other girl out but fear that rejection will jepordize my friendship with her. I know she likes me as a friend but i don't know if she feels the same way about me as i do about her (but i highly doubt it). My question is: do i ask her out, risk getting shot down and ruining what we have like i did with the first girl, or, do i keep my mouth shut and my feelings to myself? Sorry if this doesn't make much sense but my head isn't all that clear at the moment
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:12   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: A slight prediciment

I believe the advice was for Idi to post his love issues, not you.

As for advice, get over it. I find that if I start having feelings towards a girl I just have a wank and they go away.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:13   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

First of all :

First girl is a no no so stop thinking about her. forget her.

Second girl : Ask her out if you want. If you dont ask youll never know. dinner and a movie etc.

If you have no confidence youll never get a gf.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:20   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

i agree with JJ - forget the first girl, and hit on the second - the worse she could say is no
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:23   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh

and its not love.
its infatuation.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:36   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go for it with the second girl. Rejection is always an absolute ****ing bitch but the rewards if she says yes are well worth it. If you don't believe in yourself nobody else will
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:46   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
and its not love.
its infatuation.
Completley agree.

You're not in love with the first girl, you're in love with a certain ideal you've constructed around her. Stop txt msg'ing her - it's stalkerish if she's already said no.

Also
Quote:
I am not much of a ladies man, though i do consider myself to be a perfect gentleman towards them.
This is probably one of your problems, sadly. I know it's a cliche, but being a perfect gentlemen doesn't help, at least not at your age.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 02:19   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Completley agree.

You're not in love with the first girl, you're in love with a certain ideal you've constructed around her. Stop txt msg'ing her - it's stalkerish if she's already said no.
hmm, looking at it now, your probably right. and i have stopped texting her, an ongoing joke with one of my friends who doesn't know her is that she's the chick that i'm stalking whenever i talk about her to him

Quote:
Also This is probably one of your problems, sadly. I know it's a cliche, but being a perfect gentlemen doesn't help, at least not at your age.
damn these strange creatures, why did God have to make things so damn difficult? how does he expect the human race to survive if he makes it this damned hard?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 05:24   #9
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: A slight prediciment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
damn these strange creatures, why did God have to make things so damn difficult? how does he expect the human race to survive if he makes it this damned hard?
Judging by current world population figures, it appears that the human race is in little danger of dying out due to reproductive failure--your personal situation notwithstanding.

On the bright side, you're still young. Ongoing advances in human longevity suggest that even RPers might live long enough to reproduce.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 05:44   #10
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
On the bright side, you're still young. Ongoing advances in human longevity suggest that even RPers might live long enough to reproduce.
whoa! lets not get hasty now...
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 06:20   #11
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: A slight prediciment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
whoa! lets not get hasty now...
I said might.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 07:11   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
This actually a really really complicated situation to write down and was written in a hurry so it might not make much sense, but here goes...

As soon as we got back from the trip i texted her asking her out, to which her reply was no. For months afterwards i kept texting her telling her my feelings but still she said no.
4 tips, quit RP'ing, get a decent hair, not flat brown or whatever, and buy some decent clothing.

having your pants up your butt isn't a win win situation

(also, if you get a no from a bint for MONTHS, stop being sad)

Last edited by I am Idler; 15 Apr 2004 at 07:43.
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 07:43   #13
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
that's 4 tips you moron
I know this, nice to see you too.!
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 09:26   #14
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

get some balls?
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 10:11   #15
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

ask her out
mooning over her will just make her think you are a pathetic girly puppy

if she likes you in a boyfriend way she will let you know even if she is unavailable
if she doesnt let you know asking her over and over and over and over and over and over and over will only make you appear more like a pathetic girly puppy

(generally girls dont like pathetic girly puppy boys)

and btw, if you fancy her she will probably already know
we can tell these things
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 11:01   #16
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

but madi, she could see the potential for complete control of the relationship if he looks like a 'girly puppy'
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 11:12   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muha
but madi, she could see the potential for complete control of the relationship if he looks like a 'girly puppy'
Yeah, that'll end well.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 11:54   #18
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Stop being such a faggot.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:35   #19
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Yeah, fancying girls is so gay.
ED: I've changed my mind, I think I do want to shoot myself
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:37   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

at RP noone knows what to do?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 00:36   #21
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Ask her out, bite the bullet and take the plunge. Otherwise you will always be wondering.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 00:46   #22
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
at RP noone knows what to do?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *choke*

now that's the funniest thing I've read all week!