User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Mar 2004, 05:58   #1
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Gym shower ettiquette

So it happend to me again. Too lazy to find my old post now but once I do I shall link it here.

Anyways like always I go to the gym and I shower there after workingout. Naturally I dont want to smell and I feel much better after a shower. Like any gym out there its open/public shower rooms, ie 5-10 heads along a wall with several walls.

Now the most commen sense for a person walking into a shower room is to mind your bussiness and take the shower head farthest from all the people right? At least thats what I thought. But oh no was I wrong.

So once again I am showering (naked of course) and I have my head under the showerhead. I come out and what do I see, not just another guy taking the showerhead right next to me. That fking fat bastard had the guts to drop the soap and moon me too. FFS man wtf u doing. No decency. He was an old man too and such.

i think I have been scared for life. Why cant a beautiful women shower right next to me

-RexDrax

PS: anyone got the number to a good shrin?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 06:03   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gym shower ettiquette

Find the man with the largest penis and stare at it until it becomes hard.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 06:07   #3
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Here is my old post form a few weeks ago if anyone wants to read the first incident

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hlight=RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 06:13   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

you are supposed to shag the fat man when he does that.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 06:25   #5
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
you are supposed to shag the fat man when he does that.
hehe, I dont play for the other team

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 08:33   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I lolled ....
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 08:43   #7
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
LOL
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 10:34   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Gym shower ettiquette

Quote:
Why stare at it? Wanking him off would surely be a more effective strategy.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 10:38   #9
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Gym shower ettiquette

K, maybe this other man wants to "prove" something...
You know, he might think it's a sign of "shyness" or "fear" to shower so far away from you.

Like when somebody takes the pissoir right next to you, to show you "Hey, look, I'm not afraid". I dunno, but I could imagine someone thinking "look at this guy, he walks away from me to that corner, he has something to hide (probably a small penis ^^)".

Or, this old man was actually educated quite prudish, and wants to show off how "not scared" he is of nakedness now.............

Ah well he might as well be gay
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:13   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

haha rexdrax showers with men lol
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:15   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
haha rexdrax showers with men lol
You shower on men for sexual thrills.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:19   #12
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
And then he witters on about ****s in showers, on an internet forum full of fags.
Speak for yourself, Mr. Manson
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:58   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:

OH

thats a lie!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 13:48   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wouldn't have a problem showering with other men :/

But, like you said, if I had the option to shower far away, I'd take it.

I bet the fat old guy dropped the soap on purpose. The correct course of action would be to:
-Take him from behind. Who cares about batting for the other team, he dropped the soap! Prisoners are big hard men, and they don't mind!
-Kick him over, serves him right for coming near you, the poofter!
-Poke him to get his attention, then point out that he should bend with his legs, not with his back.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:12   #15
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
That's just a common dutch weekend party trick, can't hold that against him.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:16   #16
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

heh, i thought you are a funky pimp. but you are a fool. if it is such a problem for you to shower with other men, than go home and fking shower there. making a thread agian about this issue is p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c. i mean you didnt even learn anything.

however, i can understand the old <insert funny DM joke> fat man. i mean, hey, you look funky, it lies in human nature that we wanna shag funky ppl.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:16   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Gym shower ettiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petru
That's just a common dutch weekend party trick, can't hold that against him.
The act of pissing on people is considered a 'party trick' in The Netherlands?

The Dutch can't get out that much.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:43   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why don't you wear swimming trunks or swimming shorts when you take communal showers?
THAT would be the sensible non-gay option.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:45   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Why doesn't he just go to a non-gay gym?

That would be the most prudent non-gay option.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:47   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is there such a thing?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:48   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

No, but he could make one.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:52   #22
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Yeah probably knows some construction workers from the clubbing scene.
"We work hard and we play hard"
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:53   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Gym shower ettiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Yeah probably knows some construction workers from the clubbing scene.
'Big Gay Al's Big Gay Non-Gay Gym'?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:56   #24
Ste
Bored

classic episode
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 15:20   #25
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax
So it happend to me again. Too lazy to find my old post now but once I do I shall link it here.

Anyways like always I go to the gym and I shower there after workingout. Naturally I dont want to smell and I feel much better after a shower. Like any gym out there its open/public shower rooms, ie 5-10 heads along a wall with several walls.

Now the most commen sense for a person walking into a shower room is to mind your bussiness and take the shower head farthest from all the people right? At least thats what I thought. But oh no was I wrong.

So once again I am showering (naked of course) and I have my head under the showerhead. I come out and what do I see, not just another guy taking the showerhead right next to me. That fking fat bastard had the guts to drop the soap and moon me too. FFS man wtf u doing. No decency. He was an old man too and such.

i think I have been scared for life. Why cant a beautiful women shower right next to me

-RexDrax

PS: anyone got the number to a good shrin?
Some people just have no taste.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 17:07   #26
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Soap on a rope!
SOAP ON A ROPE!!!

sorry
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 18:01   #27
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

hehe,

Some intresting/funny replies, and I am being flamed to (sort of) but I dont care so enjoy your roast fest boys and girls.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 02:52   #28
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's my belief that the cigarette manufacturers have missed out on a prime marketing opportunity by not embracing the

'FAGS FOR FAGS'

slogan.

Make the packets pink and creating a new cigarette size to go alongside Regular, King Size, something like 'Large Blue Veined One-Eyed Monster Size'.

There's a flourishing homo market out there that needs nicotine, so which manufacturer has balls (OMFGLOLOLCABBAGEALOLOL) enough to go and grab them? (AHAHAHALOLGFMEATPIEGLABMFAO).

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 03:00   #29
Iniluki
Baron Samedi

Iniluki has a spectacular aura aboutIniluki has a spectacular aura aboutIniluki has a spectacular aura about

Your not gay until your balls meet in the middle. Always remember that, you will feel much better when your in a shared shower full of men.

Victims, aren't we all?
Iniluki is offline   Reply With Quote