User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jun 2004, 11:44   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What I don't get....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbd
I'm being realistic not idealistic
When was the last PA round you played?

I think it's possible in today's PA, without as many super-alliances running around.
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 11:15   #52
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbd
So if 1up found themselves at the point of being out of the game, you'd continue to play 'fair' and not look at other options such as a 'block' (such an ineloquent and loose word) and take the wooden spoon for sportsmanship at the end of the round?
i'd rather keep fighting alone. yes
however seeing as i'm not HC i can't decide that obviously... but seeing sid's comments i guess you get the picture?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 20:09   #53
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

And if the universe did such athing to remove 1up it also removes a player that can be used to other alliances benefits (or so it seems).

Like me in MissionRisk. Killing me off right from the start is something many people I play regulary with dislike to do since I tend to balance the game out. It's hard to explain - just, if you kill off a skilled player thats one less option that could work to your benefit later on in the 'round'.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 20:15   #54
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
And if the universe did such athing to remove 1up it also removes a player that can be used to other alliances benefits (or so it seems).

Like me in MissionRisk. Killing me off right from the start is something many people I play regulary with dislike to do since I tend to balance the game out. It's hard to explain - just, if you kill off a skilled player thats one less option that could work to your benefit later on in the 'round'.
That's why Fish tries to kill me off everytime (never succeeds ofc)
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 21:06   #55
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
That's why Fish tries to kill me off everytime (never succeeds ofc)
lies, I owned you last night.

And I would have owned you the night before too, if you werent such a backstabbing ****, along with Zhukov
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 21:21   #56
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
lies, I owned you last night.

And I would have owned you the night before too, if you werent such a backstabbing ****, along with Zhukov
You're still not claiming that Zhukov should have left you alone are you?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 21:35   #57
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

yes, he should have kept me as his ally, and fought his other border. I was never gonna touch him. I wanted Vader dead. He defenitely made the wrong choice. Vader ****ed my on my western front, I dont see why you all needed to gang up on me, I wasnt invincible
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 21:37   #58
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

You had asia + australia and very strong borders. If we hadn't ****ed you on more than one front you would've outgrown us and won easily.

And I was referring to the fact that you always aim for me at the start of the games :/
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 22:06   #59
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

besides fish...you sux in risk without me ;p

and per zhil and vader....zhukov had no other option....had he not hit you you'd have easily cnutted zhil and vader and taken zhukov out at your leisure
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 23:54   #60
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Pissed about not getting in are we?
owned
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 00:06   #61
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I love the way everyone is so distrusting of 1up. There is no ulterior motive!

We just want a fun round. Sid has won, he has made a name for himself. He didn't come back just to remind you all how top 'ard he is. He wants a fun round, as do the rest of us. Of course we'll be trying to win, but not by blocking and making it boring. If everyone is on equal ground, there'll be no more whiney posts on AD about the nasty big blockers, and about the lack of targets since everyone is so small...

We really are a fluffy cute sheep... but we can bite
i think there will prolly be a block 7up will turn around with some really good tactics and will be even round nuff said just hope it happens
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 00:41   #62
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbreeze
besides fish...you sux in risk without me ;p

and per zhil and vader....zhukov had no other option....had he not hit you you'd have easily cnutted zhil and vader and taken zhukov out at your leisure
Zhil wasnt anywhere near me, he was stranded in SA.

I wouldnt have easily ****ed Vader or green, as it showed, as Vader quickly took australia.
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 00:53   #63
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Zhil wasnt anywhere near me, he was stranded in SA.

I wouldnt have easily ****ed Vader or green, as it showed, as Vader quickly took australia.
You had 23 men in the middle-east and I had 3 men in egypt at one point. And you couldn't have ****ed me easily? The only reason I was able to take australia was because you were forced to spread out your forces. It was a good game though
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 02:16   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I love the way everyone is so distrusting of 1up. There is no ulterior motive!

We just want a fun round. Sid has won, he has made a name for himself. He didn't come back just to remind you all how top 'ard he is. He wants a fun round, as do the rest of us. Of course we'll be trying to win, but not by blocking and making it boring. If everyone is on equal ground, there'll be no more whiney posts on AD about the nasty big blockers, and about the lack of targets since everyone is so small...

We really are a fluffy cute sheep... but we can bite
you know how incredibly hypocrit that is? you first want pple to go solo, so less whining threads happen on AD. Then a few days later you start accusing alliances for blocking (aka fang). You deiberatly provoke other alliances while you said before that you wish everyone to go solo.

You claim 1up wants to play it fair, yet you, a member, post lies on AD just to feed the rumours so blocking might happen faster?

If you want pple to have some faith in sid's intentions, which I personally have, then don't ruin it by doing the things you did.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 02:45   #65
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
You had 23 men in the middle-east and I had 3 men in egypt at one point. And you couldn't have ****ed me easily? The only reason I was able to take australia was because you were forced to spread out your forces. It was a good game though
Is this the MissionRisk Discussion forum now?
When do you guys play MR? I need some action

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 02:58   #66
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

MissionRisk > *

If you hang out in #public you'll probably notice it
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 11:11   #67
The_Fish
ND

Zhukov had nothing to do with you taking australia, it was because you got cards, and green hit me aswell, I forced a war with him, I had hoped you would stand true to your loyal ally. But no, you had to be a ****
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 11:53   #68
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

You said yourself you were planning to **** me over besides you would've won if I had attacked anyone else.
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 11:57   #69
The_Fish
ND

to be honest, I would have liked to ally green, so my western front could be safe, and gone for Zhukov, and then for Zhil, but it wasnt to be. And then Zhil's lame pc gave me no hope of a victory
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 12:01   #70
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Indeed, such a shame that Zhil's pc crashed.
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 13:45   #71
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think we should get a missionrisk tournament (both team and solo) sorted
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 13:49   #72
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

1up and ND would block againI presume, in the team one.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 13:52   #73
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

I agree TomKat, although we all know ND/1up would win easily. We have all the quality risk players in our ranks (and some not so good ones, lo Fish ).

Someone set us up the bomb.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 19:42   #74
The_Fish
ND

omg noob, I so own you.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 20:26   #75
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

maybe start a part about missionrisk on the forums?:/ ...... newbs
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote