User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:09   #201
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
BAD REALJAMES!!
You deleted both my nicks!

(memo to dreadidiot: none of them were Zhukov ofc)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:18   #202
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh noes, our spy have been discovered?

Norteh James!
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:35   #203
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Unf_Slasher
are you deliberatly misunderstanding my points????
1. states that LDK and DRAGONS banded together.
2. refutes that the opposition banded together
Quote:
erm, you missunderstood lei there,
1. ldk allied dragons first, before anyone else banded together
Looks like 1 states that everyone else banded together too.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
ohh ffs, quit whining m8. Fact is, in PA both alliances can get to 150 players. So yes, it's fair a 1 vs 1, always. If needed you just massrecruit or dunno what.

rgds Kj
Why the hell are people arguing about whether 'PA is fair or not'?

My point was that political necessity changes as the situation in the round changes.

Do you deny that?

ps.

I don't have an alliance, so I'm not acting as propaganda for anyone.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:39   #204
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
ehm???
you might have a word with your intel sources about their reliability.
My source would be Kjel. I think him approaching me and Stress to talk about friendly FAnG/Ely relations qualifies in this case.

"heh"
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:48   #205
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lizardking
Your missing the point my friend..

The difference between Rah/Ely/Ecl/ToT and Ğragons/ND/Pack is the fact we (as Ğragons atleast) have nothing but denied these rumours the first thing they started to fly around. There is absolutely nothing to hide or to tell. So the real question is, why isn't "the other side" doing the same? I would guess that is because the trueth will come out eventually and they know everything they are claiming right now will have aftereffects and it would be a bad move to bury chances before claiming a decent status in the universe compared to other alliances as well as the hatred against blocking itself.

Then ofc, after there's some solid proove, those certain staff members of certain few alliances will come out to say "We never claimed we didn't ally each other. We were merely looking for the right time to make it official" ...with clear conscience ofc.

btw, Joe.. maybe it's time u change ur forums account.. this 1 is getting rather old already, don't u think?
Like I posted before. all they need to do is to deny it here. Altho... Eclipse did deny it in their membersmeeting according to a friend of mine. If they happen to have allied others already then they lied to their own members. I can't believe they would do this.

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:49   #206
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Looks like 1 states that everyone else banded together too.

erm no, before only states what action had happened before. it doesnt imply anything for what happened afterwards
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:51   #207
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
My source would be Kjel. I think him approaching me and Stress to talk about friendly FAnG/Ely relations qualifies in this case.

"heh"
so approaching someone about the possibility of friendly relations in the future is the same as signing a nap??
interesting

FAnG
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:00   #208
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
And what should ely have for "friendly" relations with fang ? if its not towards an alliance or a nap ?
Is that somekind of student exchange ? or maybe you show them your stamp collection ? or completely informal meetings for a tea ? pld etc.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:07   #209
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
And what should ely have for "friendly" relations with fang ? if its not towards an alliance or a nap ?
Is that somekind of student exchange ? or maybe you show them your stamp collection ? or completely informal meetings for a tea ? pld etc.
focht please, we've known each other long enough to know that that isnt what i meant.
Fact is what xtho said doesnt have the slightest bearing on our current diplomatic relations.
he doesnt have a clue if we are allied, the only thing he knows is that we arent allied to him.

him quoting a post of mine, concerning a completly different alliance, with a statement which has got nothing to do with the topic is simple provokation nothing more.

FAnG
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:18   #210
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
heh id drop the log, but its not my style
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:39   #211
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
heh id drop the log, but its not my style
Oh, please do, it would amuse me no end, then everyone could compare the versions they have and we can go with the one that is most contentious and this rather entertaining thread will continue for longer.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 22:45   #212
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol, did you ever talk to a dragon, ely, tot, whatever alliance person? Yes, well then I guess your intentions were to nap them all ...

Your post makes no logics. We never had a meeting with ely even, I only pm'd Stress.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 22:48   #213
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
I Love You! Good Morning!
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 22:59   #214
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
erm no, before only states what action had happened before. it doesnt imply anything for what happened afterwards
Nothing can happen before an action that NEVER HAPPENED.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 23:02   #215
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by Barrow|Pony
I Love You! Good Morning!
Seconded
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 23:03   #216
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
lol, did you ever talk to a dragon, ely, tot, whatever alliance person? Yes, well then I guess your intentions were to nap them all ...

Your post makes no logics. We never had a meeting with ely even, I only pm'd Stress.

rgds Kj
The point is the detail of talking about friendly relationships between 2 alliances rather then to have a chat with a buddy about god and the world. So you hardly can claim the discussion about friendly terms with an alliancehc who has not close personal ties to you is not a polticial move and is on the same level as a commandmember talking to a friend in another alliance about the weather .
about your pmings i think you can claim you never had a meeting with ToT or Eclipse either yet you asked for a political deal for r10 and what our opinions on Fang were like you said yourself. So infact your "pms" can be more then just a "lo how is the weather".
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 23:06   #217
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
You didn't get my point. I'm not flaming the fact you talk to other alliances, I'm highlighting the fact your fellow HC just embarassed you by writing this:
Quote:
just shows that people who block this early, arent confident in their alliance.
only weeks after your attempted to do the same, but were rejected.

This AD lark is too easy.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 23:27   #218
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The point is the detail of talking about friendly relationships between 2 alliances rather then to have a chat with a buddy about god and the world. So you hardly can claim the discussion about friendly terms with an alliancehc who has not close personal ties to you is not a polticial move and is on the same level as a commandmember talking to a friend in another alliance about the weather .
about your pmings i think you can claim you never had a meeting with ToT or Eclipse either yet you asked for a political deal for r10 and what our opinions on Fang were like you said yourself. So infact your "pms" can be more then just a "lo how is the weather".
first of all, let's be sure that both eclipse as tot wanted relations aswell, hence why they offered a nap which we refused, so don't make it look like it was only FAnG who was interested.
And if you've forgotten, I've been a member of elysium for 1 round so I might be closer to them then an avg person.

Ask Stress if you like, we got exactly 1 pm which was hardly official nor even "interesting". We just shared what our future plans might be, that's all.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:10   #219
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Quote:

only weeks after your attempted to do the same, but were rejected.

This AD lark is too easy.
first of my personal opinion is excactly that personal.
i have had that opinion since rd 3 to be precise, in rd 9.5 it happened and we got our ass kicked by dragons and ldk.

second as kj says, its hardly what you call official negotiations.
if we wanted to block we could have taken the naps eclipse and tot offered, and now with our back protected we could be taking apart your alliance.

but we didnt, we are still waiting for moves from other alliances.

now get down from your high horse Mr.

FAnG
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:09   #220
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
ND are solo, and will not be blocking this round unless forced into it. (:
I am left dumbfounded by this.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:49   #221
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
i find this thread very amusing and hope it carries on
but i think theres not enough new energy in the rumour making industry so i thought about which other possible allies there could be for the mega eet block and whilst thinking i thought wolfpack could help it a big deal....
especially the name: weet...
now tot would only have to change their name a lil for the round and wed have a cool block name

also i thank slash for brightening out the lil difficulties that seemed to have existed with my post dint find it that hard to understand tho

ps when do i get rid of this stupid ensign thingy?
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:58   #222
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally posted by Lei~
ps when do i get rid of this stupid ensign thingy?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/member...on=editprofile
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 11:16   #223
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
BAD REALJAMES!!
You deleted both my nicks!

(memo to dreadidiot: none of them were Zhukov ofc)
Hate me, I'll still sleep.
Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader
Oh noes, our spy have been discovered?

Norteh James!
Sorry matey.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 13:51   #224
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road
Quote:

"heh"
thats like saying Maddix and Empress will have beautiful children
:eek:

wehheheee xtothefags got a promotion so who r u gonna snitch on next ? whats ur next promotion gonna be to then ?

P.S Psi im disappointed in u of all the alliances in the universe u joined Elysium
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 14:09   #225
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
Hate me, I'll still sleep.
Sorry matey.
You sleep? Amazing.

And it's np, I'll just send Zhukov in undercover again, he's like the best spy evar!!!12
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 15:59   #226
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
You sleep? Amazing.
A full 25 minutes last night.
Quote:
And it's np, I'll just send Zhukov in undercover again, he's like the best spy evar!!!12
He's very good at disguising his talents.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:34   #227
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You sleep? Amazing.

*music* To the rescue, here I am *music*
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:35   #228
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
A full 25 minutes last night.
He's very good at disguising his talents.
25 eh, not bad. If you keep it up you might get the equilant (sp?) of a decent nights sleep soon

And yeh, he was trained by the very best. Hide in plain sight etc
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 09:56   #229
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future
Looks like eet really does exist....... so all of you who thought so were right...
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 10:23   #230
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
now lets wait for something official as its obvious now
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 08:31   #231
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
Take comfort in the fact that:
WTFVE was a rumour in r5
FLTV,FoS and Xeta were rumours in r6
FLTTVV and NEWX were rumours in r7
weetnar was a rumour in r9.

Rumours in pa tend to have a large basis in fact unless you havent noticed.
Got to trust what FAnG military command tells yah, surely they have nothing to gain on others wanting to ally them as the "oposition" =/
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:51   #232
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Got to trust what FAnG military command tells yah, surely they have nothing to gain on others wanting to ally them as the "oposition" =/
Ever thought of being a comedian? You'd make a hell of a lot of money, I mean damn I laugh at you every time you post.

On a more serious note, dont you find it rather ironic and hypocrytical that your claiming that your now doing the exact same thing as us? except of course that we had a few more facts and a bit more evidence.

ps: You appear to think 2 Vs 3 is unfair for the Block of 3, I suggest you go back to school and study childrens Maths, you know the one for 5-7 year olds, might help you a bit when doing basic maths.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 14:01   #233
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
A well tailored rumour is more dangerous than any attacks ingame.

Just to note, Morden is actually incorrect in saying that rumours always had a basis in fact. There were plenty of rumours throughout PA history that had little to no basis and were only based upon the dreams of other people.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 14:22   #234
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

Just to note, Morden is actually incorrect in saying that rumours always had a basis in fact. There were plenty of rumours throughout PA history that had little to no basis and were only based upon the dreams of other people.

Judging by the sentiments expressed by people on both supposed sides towards the other one imagines that, as with all great rumours, there is some substance to the rumour. (Or perhaps every alliance really is going solo heh).
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 14:28   #235
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Judging by the sentiments expressed by people on both supposed sides towards the other one imagines that, as with all great rumours, there is some substance to the rumour. (Or perhaps every alliance really is going solo heh).
Couldnt really care less.

He worded it in a way to say there is a basis of fact behind rumours, which is untrue. Most rumours start up on no basis at all apart from the 'word' of someone.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:21   #236
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I did not say they always had basis in fact. I said they often did.

Which is correct, afterall if I spread a rumour about Alliance B, just by writing there name correctly there is a basis of fact.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:59   #237
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
who cares
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 18:06   #238
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by TheShadowMan
who cares
You obviously do or you wouldnt have posted.

Now fark off and stop wasting bandwidth.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:01   #239
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough
Quote:
He worded it in a way to say there is a basis of fact behind rumours, which is untrue.
theres no smoke without fire ?

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:03   #240
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ronnie
theres no smoke without fire ?
Pigs Fly Over the Moon?

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
KinGSmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 10:11   #241
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
You obviously do or you wouldnt have posted.

Now fark off and stop wasting bandwidth.
hehe