User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 10:47   #151
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
ND are solo, and will not be blocking this round unless forced into it. (:
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 10:59   #152
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
unless
THat one word makes anything else in your post completely worthless.
If i was in Focht's position, I would have exactly the same attitude. He has no responsibility to tell you anything, and in fact threads like this would just make me laugh at all the mindless idiots on AD who give any credit to the poster.
I'd give up now, it is you, Morden and Kjeldoran(sp?) who are appearing stupid, not Focht and Eclipse

[edit]
Just for the record, I have never been a member of Fury. Eclipse, ToT or any other alliance so far mentioned in this thread, have never chatted/been "aquaianted" with Focht, or in fact (I think) any other Eclipse member, and if any of the alliances mentioned did work together, I would be very worried
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 11:03   #153
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road
lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonnenbomber
or why not ToT/Ecl/RaH like dragons expected?
and perhaps we ve also secret agreements with the Dragons.
ROFL
just wait for official announces or tell your intel to work a bit more exactly and stop creating rumours, sometimes real facts will do better to discuss about.
did LDK admit to a NAP with Dragons n00bs last round? i think not
Sonnen we know w00ts coming clealeh since its not a matter of u not being arsed to reply more a case of u hiding the truth u little skunk ( errrr i meant skank)
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 11:17   #154
Mikee
Furious Angel

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
There was no meeting with KJ on this topic neither with ToT.
I had a normal pm with Sonnenbomber about various non pa stuff in which he asked me about eclipses r10 plans.
KJ pmed (like he usually does) me and sonnenbomber seperate.
He tried to feed me some bs about sonnenbomber telling him about tot's r10 plans and that they were allied to us. For which i called Sonnenbomber who in return went to Leff (Fang hc) and asked him to stop KJ from spreading lies or rumors. Something which seems to be lately a common use in fang-
Furthermore Kj tried to pretend to my officers and command he would know about a deal with ToT which wasnt formed, for which i had a long and clearling chat with him.
He asked me for my options for r10 and i told him with due respect what i saw as possible partners. Here i named ToT since we had a good cooperation in r9.
While the chat went on he asked me if i would consider an alliance with FANG which i refused for various reasons. I said i would wait till the round and wouldnt want to form a block with fang in the first place so the only option was a nap which KJ refused.
I heared later that KJ went to ToT at the same time and also got offered a Nap there after his performance with missquoting Sonnenbomber he wasnt really hot to work with Fang.
After that i left for ibiza

Rumor is: Fang is desperate to find an ally or to form a block and stirrs **** after they got refused by their selfnamed dreampartners.

Everyone knowing Rah should know they wouldnt work with Eclipse unless hell freezes and its already sad if Kj pms me and tells me you and him dont believe yourself the threads you start.

So a good conclusion would be that this thread will go the way of your other thread. Closed....
Mods to work etc.

blah blah blah u still havent denied the fact that EET exists
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 11:22   #155
BigJoe

BigJoe is an unknown quantity at this point
See the post about ND/dragons/wp :P. They desparately need to justiify thier secret agreements among themselves not to hit each other and focus on OTHER alliances such as as those they named themselves as reet while putting forth a lie they now admit so that pa sentiment will go against those alliances in a two prong attack strategy. Fang may be doing the same thing with some other alliance or even with ND. Atm, they have a no nap/ally agreement among themselves publicly EXCEPT agreeing to focus on attacking reet so they can falsely CLAIM to be solo while they know very well this type of silent agreement is even more beneficial than a nap with each other.
Its pretty obvious they are trying to gather support for a "these evil reet"block campaign even tho they themselves admit reet doesn't exit while all the while its them with dirty secrets hiding in thier closet.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 11:39   #156
Mikee
Furious Angel

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
I clearly ROCK!!!
me 2

and oooohhh before i forget Fury Sucks Fury Sucks (altho since their disbanded it should be Fury Sucked Fury Sucked). Maddix and Empress suck my Mother****ing Di*k
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 11:56   #157
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikee
me 2

and oooohhh before i forget Fury Sucks Fury Sucks (altho since their disbanded it should be Fury Sucked Fury Sucked). Maddix and Empress suck my Mother****ing Di*k
Why thank you, when is your 6th birthday again?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 12:00   #158
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough
I´m signing up for a subscription to this thread
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 12:50   #159
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rabbagast
I´m signing up for a subscription to this thread
I think ill join ya Rabba.

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
KinGSmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:22   #160
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by BigJoe
See the post about ND/dragons/wp :P. They desparately need to justiify thier secret agreements among themselves not to hit each other and focus on OTHER alliances such as as those they named themselves as reet while putting forth a lie they now admit so that pa sentiment will go against those alliances in a two prong attack strategy. Fang may be doing the same thing with some other alliance or even with ND. Atm, they have a no nap/ally agreement among themselves publicly EXCEPT agreeing to focus on attacking reet so they can falsely CLAIM to be solo while they know very well this type of silent agreement is even more beneficial than a nap with each other.
Its pretty obvious they are trying to gather support for a "these evil reet"block campaign even tho they themselves admit reet doesn't exit while all the while its them with dirty secrets hiding in thier closet.
Your missing the point my friend..

The difference between Rah/Ely/Ecl/ToT and Ðragons/ND/Pack is the fact we (as Ðragons atleast) have nothing but denied these rumours the first thing they started to fly around. There is absolutely nothing to hide or to tell. So the real question is, why isn't "the other side" doing the same? I would guess that is because the trueth will come out eventually and they know everything they are claiming right now will have aftereffects and it would be a bad move to bury chances before claiming a decent status in the universe compared to other alliances as well as the hatred against blocking itself.

Then ofc, after there's some solid proove, those certain staff members of certain few alliances will come out to say "We never claimed we didn't ally each other. We were merely looking for the right time to make it official" ...with clear conscience ofc.

btw, Joe.. maybe it's time u change ur forums account.. this 1 is getting rather old already, don't u think?

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)

Last edited by lizardking; 17 Sep 2003 at 15:38.
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:39   #161
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lizardking
The difference between Rah/Ely/Ecl/ToT and Ðragons/ND/Pack is the fact we (as Ðragons atleast) have nothing but denied these rumours the first thing they started to fly around.
Same goes for ND (and I belive WP aswell?)
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 16:31   #162
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

The difference between Rah/Ely/Ecl/ToT and Ðragons/ND/Pack is the fact we (as Ðragons atleast) have nothing but denied these rumours the first thing they started to fly around. There is absolutely nothing to hide or to tell.
Hrm, but obviously there's no communication between yourselves incase a counter block must be formed ... RIGHT?!?!

You're doing no better then what Rah/Ely/Ecl/Tot are doing, you're just admitting that there are no 'official' ties at this moment.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 16:45   #163
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hrm, but obviously there's no communication between yourselves incase a counter block must be formed ... RIGHT?!?!

You're doing no better then what Rah/Ely/Ecl/Tot are doing, you're just admitting that there are no 'official' ties at this moment.
Hum communications.. ofc we keep in touch with our friends. Don't u?

We've known about these agreements for a long long time. It has been no secret to any1.

Surely, if we were counter blocking, we would have set things in motion ages ago?

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:15   #164
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
You either totally don't follow the discussion, or you are pretty clueless...actually possiblity for both in fact

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:43   #165
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Quote:

Speaking from our point of view, no there's no communcation between us and Dragons/Pack about anything pa related.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 20:43   #166
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader
Speaking from our point of view, no there's no communcation between us and Dragons/Pack about anything pa related.
I can confirm that, and by 'unless' I mean if EET or REET or whoever is owning, we will block to prevent them having a comfortable ride (:

and what liz said, I talk to him, Jurgen, Biusa etc a lot, because they're good mates. Dragons/ND does not exist, and I barely even speak to WP members anymore, and that defenitely does not exist either.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 21:48   #167
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

And ofc there's also the fact that Fish isn't the one making decisions anyways
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 21:49   #168
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I can confirm that, and by 'unless' I mean if EET or REET or whoever is owning, we will block to prevent them having a comfortable ride (:

and what liz said, I talk to him, Jurgen, Biusa etc a lot, because they're good mates. Dragons/ND does not exist, and I barely even speak to WP members anymore, and that defenitely does not exist either.
Who do you plan to block with then?
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 22:13   #169
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
for a moment i almost forgot that Eclipse, Elysium,ToT, Dragons, NewDawn and Pack were the only alliances playing round 10.

but tbh if ND wanted to counter EET if it does Exist it wouldnt be that difficult to get a few of the smaller alliances to side with them, as the main alliances arent as big as they used to be and are on a more level playing feild.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 22:39   #170
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by Parthos
Who do you plan to block with then?
we dont plan to block.

Vader, be quiet
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 23:39   #171
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
I'd give up now, it is you, Morden and Kjeldoran(sp?) who are appearing stupid, not Focht and Eclipse
I'm meeting with Morden to see what bridge we'll jump off from to spare us this huge humiliation. Morden will make an official post when we chose the brigde.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 23:41   #172
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by BigJoe
hilarious ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 00:00   #173
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
I'm meeting with Morden to see what bridge we'll jump off from to spare us this huge humiliation. Morden will make an official post when we chose the brigde.

rgds Kj
why dont I get a say?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 00:54   #174
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
ND are solo, and will not be blocking this round unless forced into it. (:
Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
THat one word makes anything else in your post completely worthless.
No, for once it's a truthful statement.

Look at r9.5, all the alliances that stated CATIGORICALLY that they would not work with any other such organisation.

What happened next?

Everyone fell far behind LDK and resorted to banding together to take them down, which means that they broke their word then.

It's impossible to make a statement that will remain truthful throughout the round whatever happens without including a word such as unless; political circumstances change, and needs change.

Whilst it may be taken as an attempt to preemptively justify the formation of a counterblock, which is possible, it's also possible for it to be a recognition of the fluid political reality which must exist for a universe of this size to stop the game drifting into stagnation. The only barrier to that at the current moment in time is the lack of understanding of the game mechanics.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 00:55   #175
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

So the real question is, why isn't "the other side" doing the same?
Elysium has never, ever cared about AD and the public opinion when it comes to things like this, thats the simple why.

(..as to the obvious reason why noone in Ely has bothered to comment all this claptrap)
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished

Last edited by Norseman; 18 Sep 2003 at 01:16.
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 02:23   #176
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
No, for once it's a truthful statement.

Look at r9.5, all the alliances that stated CATIGORICALLY that they would not work with any other such organisation.

What happened next?

Everyone fell far behind LDK and resorted to banding together to take them down, which means that they broke their word then.

It's impossible to make a statement that will remain truthful throughout the round whatever happens without including a word such as unless; political circumstances change, and needs change.

Whilst it may be taken as an attempt to preemptively justify the formation of a counterblock, which is possible, it's also possible for it to be a recognition of the fluid political reality which must exist for a universe of this size to stop the game drifting into stagnation. The only barrier to that at the current moment in time is the lack of understanding of the game mechanics.
before everyone banded together and hit ldk - tho there was never, or very seldom at least, any merged attacks at ldk and there was not much cooperation in total no communication channel between the alliance hcs as far as i know(someone correct me if im wrong im no hc) - ldk allied dragons and thus broke their pledge for going solo.

So if everyone would have stayed solo it would have been fairer but after all as long as ppl see a chance to win against an alone invincible alliance if they will ally, they will do it and ldk simply was faster, which shows that they in general had better tactics last round

The only question is why is it necessary to have powerblocks as early as this - if they exist that is. At this stage noone has really gained a big advantage and allying together now only shows that you dont have trust in your own alliance even before the real attacking has started...

Lame i think...
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 02:41   #177
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Take your pick:
Quote:
[1] ND are solo, and will not be blocking this round unless forced into it. […]

[2] I can confirm that, and by 'unless' I mean if EET or REET or whoever is owning, we will block to prevent them having a comfortable ride […]

[3] we dont plan to block.
Which is it? Is it 1?—Are ND solo? Is it 2—Do they plan to block if it turns out someone else is owning? Or is it 3—do they plan to not block at all? You've said all three. Guess I will close my eyes and pick one at random.

If ND plan to block if it turns out someone else is owning, surely you must have some idea of whom to block with, else it could turn out the whole universe is blocked up and ND is left out in the cold. So who is it? Do you deny that ND has no one in mind to block with should the need arise? And if you do not deny it, how can you say you do not plan to block?

Inquiring minds want to know
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 03:52   #178
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
This is the one of the saddest threads I've seen on alliance discussions. It confirms for me that indeed all the politically creative leaders in planetarion have moved on and all that people do is rinse and repeat the same political mechanations from previous rounds.

Come on! Put some effort into the wheeling and dealing!
This game got old the moment power blocking became some sort of cardinal sin.

J. Carpenter,
*the above opinions are not necessarily those of ND command, despite my historical connection to that alliance*
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 04:04   #179
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
From here on out, I will use one, and only one, catch-phrase to deal with any rumors regarding ND being evil.

The phrase is as follows,

"I Love You! Good Morning!"
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 08:59   #180
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Barrow|Pony
From here on out, I will use one, and only one, catch-phrase to deal with any rumors regarding ND being evil.

ND is evil!!
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 09:35   #181
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

No matter what time of day it is?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:53   #182
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Norseman
Elysium has never, ever cared about AD and the public opinion when it comes to things like this, thats the simple why.

(..as to the obvious reason why noone in Ely has bothered to comment all this claptrap)
I assumed they had kept quiet because their previous 'trips' to AD (I remember one by Eylisia specifically) have ended in humiliation or just made them look stupid. Perhaps they are actually more intelligent than they are given credit for (unlike most of the rest of us).

Quote:

Barrow for President!

P.S. ND are evil

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:04   #183
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by Parthos
Inquiring minds want to know
Isn't that common sense? ND are solo, and shall be staying solo unless the need arises to not be solo. We have no plans to block with anyone. Why plan to block with someone if we dont know who will be winning?

*edit* or if, indeed, blocking is necessary.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:08   #184
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
I assumed they had kept quiet because their previous 'trips' to AD (I remember one by Eylisia specifically) have ended in humiliation or just made them look stupid. Perhaps they are actually more intelligent than they are given credit for (unlike most of the rest of us).
All im saying is...that Elysium has never really had a strategy when it comes to "propaganda". The alliance made a fool of herself in r4 because of peons/noobs, like partly myself, commenting things they knew nothing about. Ever since its been like a tradition to stay away from AD.

Surely, when a rumour changes its form and in the public eyes becomes a truth, then you may have seen ppl from the ely command trying to deny the very thing. A reply made by someone in the command will close to always be found in the last pages of a thread, thats the point I tried to make.
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:12   #185
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Since Mr. Dreadn00b thinks its so hard to register a nick at Eclipse irc, I tell him how he can do it.

/msg e register [nick] [password] [Email-address]
[12:10:13] -E- No details for found for Zhukov.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:21   #186
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lei~
before everyone banded together and hit ldk - tho there was never, or very seldom at least, any merged attacks at ldk and there was not much cooperation in total no communication channel between the alliance hcs as far as i know(someone correct me if im wrong im no hc) - ldk allied dragons and thus broke their pledge for going solo.
So they were solo until they were forced into it? ISN'T THAT WHAT FISH JUST SAID?

Quote:
So if everyone would have stayed solo it would have been fairer but after all as long as ppl see a chance to win against an alone invincible alliance if they will ally, they will do it and ldk simply was faster, which shows that they in general had better tactics last round
Why would it be fairer? The alliance with the best start, due to large random galaxies (meaning you can't hit the members effectively), would be untouchable unless the others were forced into blocking, which is WHAT FISH JUST SAID

Quote:
The only question is why is it necessary to have powerblocks as early as this - if they exist that is. At this stage noone has really gained a big advantage and allying together now only shows that you dont have trust in your own alliance even before the real attacking has started...
Because people don't want to lose.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:40   #187
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
You either totally don't follow the discussion, or you are pretty clueless...actually possiblity for both in fact
And you miss the point as usual.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:19   #188
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Norseman
All im saying is...that Elysium has never really had a strategy when it comes to "propaganda
Other than laughing at AD, no - not really.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:37   #189
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:
So they were solo until they were forced into it? ISN'T THAT WHAT FISH JUST SAID?

erm, you missunderstood lei there,
1. ldk allied dragons first, before anyone else banded together
2. no one banded together in rd 9.5, which is the reason why the round was lost vs a minority. there were no organization chans, no hc meetings, no shared defence, nothing.
the only case where something happened in a coordinated way was the fleet catch on sliekas, and that only because gosu organized it, and we pulled our alliances into it (mostly fang, but a few eclipse and tot ships)

Quote:

Why would it be fairer? The alliance with the best start, due to large random galaxies (meaning you can't hit the members effectively), would be untouchable unless the others were forced into blocking, which is WHAT FISH JUST SAID
let me give you another example, this is a game as we all remember, so its similar to a sporting match, now in boxing if you fight against someone who is stronger, bigger, better do you call in your 7 mates?
no, because it wouldnt be fair

now of course its the sense of this game to band together if your loosing, but from a strictly speaking point it isnt fairplay.
it is within the rules, so its okay, but the other alliance could without any arguments say you werent fair, you had x-times more players than we do.

Quote:

Because people don't want to lose.
just shows that people who block this early, arent confident in their alliance.
legion/fury/Rb were confident enough in rd 3 to say from the start they can beat 4/5th of the universe.
nowadays an alliance doesnt even believe they can beat 1/3
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:47   #190
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Unf_Slasher
erm, you missunderstood lei there,
1. ldk allied dragons first, before anyone else banded together
2. no one banded together in rd 9.5, which is the reason why the round was lost vs a minority. there were no organization chans, no hc meetings, no shared defence, nothing.
the only case where something happened in a coordinated way was the fleet catch on sliekas, and that only because gosu organized it, and we pulled our alliances into it (mostly fang, but a few eclipse and tot ships)
1 and 2 are incompatible, and 1 is immaterial anyway ('But they did it first!')

It may not have been a block in the conventional sense, but there was cooperation which goes against what people said.

Quote:
let me give you another example, this is a game as we all remember, so its similar to a sporting match, now in boxing if you fight against someone who is stronger, bigger, better do you call in your 7 mates?
no, because it wouldnt be fair
Actually, in a boxing match, people are organised by weight so there isn't such an imbalance.

Quote:
now of course its the sense of this game to band together if your loosing, but from a strictly speaking point it isnt fairplay.
it is within the rules, so its okay, but the other alliance could without any arguments say you werent fair, you had x-times more players than we do.
Look at R6. People may complain, but it was a great round.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:55   #191
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
just shows that people who block this early, arent confident in their alliance.
You might want to have a word with kjel about his confidence in FAnG then.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:57   #192
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Quote:
1 and 2 are incompatible, and 1 is immaterial anyway ('But they did it first!')

It may not have been a block in the conventional sense, but there was cooperation which goes against what people said.

Actually, in a boxing match, people are organised by weight so there isn't such an imbalance.

Look at R6. People may complain, but it was a great round.
actually they arent, just refuted your point.

and no, 1 attack for coorporation excuse me???
until the end i attacked eclipse planets, sometimes as mistake sometimes simply because i felt like it.

true in a boxing match there are rules, but lets take football, would you say Real Madrid vs Fc Pasching (very very small austrian club) would be fair? no it prolly wouldnt be, but still fc pasching would use only 11 players, and not 34 which might be the number where the game would be fair.

Rd 6 is something else, there were 3 equally strong blocks, so the whole round was a give and take and it wasnt sure who'd win until the very end.

FAnG
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:00   #193
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
You might want to have a word with kjel about his confidence in FAnG then.
ehm???
you might have a word with your intel sources about their reliability.

FAnG
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:02   #194
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
lol, you're missing his point but nm. Becides, in PA alliances are limited in size aswell. So infact, you CAN recruit upto 150 so the numbers would be even in the most extreme case. So again a 1 vs 1 is fair cause both can get to the memberslimit.

Just like in a boxing match, it depends on skills and movement(which would be translated in PA as activity)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:19   #195
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
actually they arent, just refuted your point.
1. states that alliances banded together.
2. is a refutation that alliances banded together.

Looks incompatable to me.

Quote:
and no, 1 attack for coorporation excuse me???
More than one attack. And officers working together to organise such things seems like cooperation to me.

Quote:
true in a boxing match there are rules, but lets take football, would you say Real Madrid vs Fc Pasching (very very small austrian club) would be fair? no it prolly wouldnt be, but still fc pasching would use only 11 players, and not 34 which might be the number where the game would be fair.
That isn't what you said earlier.

Earlier (in the boxing example) you stated that 'ganging together with 7 mates' wouldn't be fair, here you state that it would be.

Make up your mind.

[edit]

Oh, and the game isn't about being fair, it's about fun and (for some) winning.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:23   #196
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Earlier (in the boxing example) you stated that 'ganging together with 7 mates' wouldn't be fair, here you state that it would be.
ohh ffs, quit whining m8. Fact is, in PA both alliances can get to 150 players. So yes, it's fair a 1 vs 1, always. If needed you just massrecruit or dunno what.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:26   #197
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Quote:

Looks incompatable to me.

More than one attack. And officers working together to organise such things seems like cooperation to me.

Make up your mind.
are you deliberatly misunderstanding my points????
1. states that LDK and DRAGONS banded together.
2. refutes that the opposition banded together

there were 3 attacks total, 1 was an eclipse attack, which they did without fang participation, some tot ships helped, but i dont know how that was organized.
then the one on sliekas. Martin and i organized that one, both being fang officers at that time.
they only "coordination" that happened was, martin telling heartless (close friend of ours) that there would be a good window of opportunity for a fleetcatch so tot sent 200k fighters.
eclipse got the same message via lockhead and sent 100k
fang sent about 900k.
*sarcasm* OH NO A BLOCK

come on get real.

concerning the last point, it is made unclear by my lacking control of the english language. it wouldnt be fair for Real, since it hardly is their fault that pasching got no good players, but it would be the only way pasching had a chance to win.

of course people will ally in PA if they dont stand a chance to win alone. i learned my lesson in rd 9.5, we decided NOT to ally eclipse and tot, on a principle basis, and as a result we got our ass kicked. be that because ldk hat better players or better multis or they bribed spinner is completly beside the point.
we took the fair approach and got killed.

the alliances which spawned these discussions didnt, they supposedly allied before any oposittion even had a planet (note as far as i am concerned this is all rumour, since i havent seen any proof yet).

FAnG
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:28   #198
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
You seem to have a real problem understanding the most simple of points.
Quote:
Talking about different alliances, unless you think it makes sense to talk about LDK and Dragons "co-operating" to take down Sliekas???

And his use of the word "fair" in 2 places may be a little confusing, but its pretty obvious what he means.

Little team vs. Big Team wouldn't be a fair (as in equal) fight, but little team would play fairly (by the rules) and not put extra players on the pitch. Better?

[edit]
Should have given unf_slasher a bit more of a chance to reply maybe
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:35   #199
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran

rgds Kj
Ive found a few possibilities, only problem is they're only 2ft high, I guess your all correct, we've not got 1/2 a brain between us.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:38   #200
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
[12:10:13] -E- No details for found for Zhukov.
Well dont Sherlock you've solved the case.

Afterall Zhukov is far too silly to change his nick to something else and register that now isnt he.