User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:22   #1
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Wahey

Block wars start tonight! come on Ecl/Oly/ToT... BRING IT!

*disclaimer: I'm drunk, and fired up, and my intel may be wrong, but LDK and pals should be prepared for this tonight.
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:25   #2
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Well,loads of rumours going on.. Shall we delete this thread?
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:26   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
delete it why?
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:42   #4
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough
Lets be honest,

AD has been wank lately.. rumours are good for discussion.
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:51   #5
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Wahey

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish

*disclaimer: I'm drunk, and fired up, and my intel may be wrong, but LDK and pals should be prepared for this tonight.
What?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:54   #6
The_Fish
ND

rumours are telling me to expect large combined incs from Eclipse, ToT and Olympians tonight, to stop LDK winning the round. LDK also have friends of xure.
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:55   #7
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Wahey

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
What?
Eclipse, Olympians and ToT have declared war on ND to stop them maintaining their solid grip on the top 10. Just in case Rob forgot to tell you.
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:58   #8
The_Fish
ND

Re: Re: Re: Wahey

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Eclipse, Olympians and ToT have declared war on ND to stop them maintaining their solid grip on the top 10. Just in case Rob forgot to tell you.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:11   #9
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
This is a quality thread.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:14   #10
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Talking It's all true!

Down with ND! IPC, you're next!

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:16   #11
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
hasnt lyrtas already started this thread a week ago?
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:16   #12
The_Fish
ND

for **** sake, notice the other tag in my name.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:16   #13
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Its out now, just missing a few names. Wolfpack rah ND fcrew hirr and others. Pm eylisia (we call it senate and you have to hit ldk)

Rumors = teh hit

but this rumor isnt new if i cba to use the searchfunction i would find a thread by "silversmoke" and by "lrytas" to this topic. both apparently wrong ;/

Seems LDK fears pretty much someone might unite and kick their faces. Wonder why ? got the pants full guys ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:18   #14
The_Fish
ND

yes, he did. but tonight its really happening
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:21   #15
The_Fish
ND

we'll soon see then wont we Eclipse squad.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:21   #16
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
for **** sake, notice the other tag in my name.
for **** sake, notice the other tag under my name
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:22   #17
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Cant speak for Oly or ToT.
But Eclipse is hitting LDK planets and galaxys for the last week. So i wouldnt be surprised if we do tonight aswell
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:23   #18
The_Fish
ND

for **** sake, it was in reply to cameltoe
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:24   #19
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
we'll soon see then wont we Eclipse squad.
if your intel is as good as your mental understanding of the word "squad" then i would be worried.

A squad should contain more then 1 person. Tho i was so far the only Eclipse poster. You see anything wrong there ? (apart from Zhils "what?" if that already qualifies as a post)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:26   #20
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Cant speak for Oly or ToT.
But Eclipse is hitting LDK planets and galaxys for the last week. So i wouldnt be surprised if we do tonight aswell
understandably, I'm not really moaning about it, it may appear so, but I'm not, I want some decent war fs.

I noticed Zhil's reply, which means 2 Eclipse, aka more than 1, unless he left, and my intel sucks again.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:28   #21
The_Fish
ND

editing posts = n0rty
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:30   #22
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
editing posts = n0rty
owned you eh ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:30   #23
The_Fish
ND

edited it before I replied

owned
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:31   #24
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
editing posts = n0rty
So it making multiple one-liners accompanied by an 8-line sig. But we'll let it slide this once!
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:32   #25
The_Fish
ND

cheers X, very kind of you!
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:41   #26
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't worry, I'll put him back in his cage now. He ran away when we brought him food (and beer) today, hopefully we can all be happy again and ground our fleets for the rest off the round to stop blocking threads on AD
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:55   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I must have done something really bad in a previous life to deserve the task of moderating you lot.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:56   #28
The_Fish
ND

leave this open til the morning please, so I can see if I was right and boast or be humble about defeat?
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:56   #29
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Please Great Lord, don't exile us to the desolated wastelands known as PD
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:57   #30
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I must have done something really bad in a previous life to deserve the task of moderating you lot.
JBG Powerblocked in a past life.
:/
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:59   #31
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
JBG Powerblocked in a past life.
:/
Let's kill the evul powerblocker and give back the power to the people!
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 01:08   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
We'll leave the thread open until morning (we can all use a laugh once in a while). If you're wrong i'll close the thread. If you're right you win a night alone with dread!

PS On a slightly more serious note the reason AD has been comparatively slow this round in my opinion is the lack of real inter-alliance conflicts. There has been no powerblocking or allying (openly at least) and this is what you get for it. Win some, lose some no?
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 01:09   #33
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Which is why I started spamming instead, I blame Zhukov and The_Fish, they forced me into this
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 01:17   #34
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Does this mean that to stop block rumours now each alliance can only be hit by one other alliance at a time?

Could get interesting....

/me wonders where he can book an alliance for tonight !

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 01:20   #35
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Does this mean that to stop block rumours now each alliance can only be hit by one other alliance at a time?

Could get interesting....

/me wonders where he can book an alliance for tonight !
Quote:
Originally posted by DusteMikkelRev
I'll just announce the wars now...

These will be waring(for no particular reason):

Elysium vs ToT (1
Eclipse vs Olympians (2
LDK vs RaH (3
Vision vs MadCows (4
SpaceHamsters vs Seraphim (5
Rock vs IPC (6
Wolfpack vs Virus (7
NewDawn vs hirr (8
NoS vs Fang (9
Entity vs Vengance (10
TiT vs CP (11
TFD vs F-Crew (12

Winner of 1 vs Winner of 2 (A
Winner of 3 vs Winner of 4 (B
Winner of 5 vs Winner of 6 (C
Winner of 7 vs Winner of 8 (D
Winner of 9 vs Winner of 10 (E
Winner of 11 vs Winner of 12 (F

A vs B vs C
D vs E vs F

Those standing strongest at last will fight it out...

Rules are...No cooperation between alliances...No DoSing...play according to Planetarion Rules...
Your up against LDK Maddix, gl hope to see you in the finals
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 01:21   #36
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We'll leave the thread open until morning (we can all use a laugh once in a while). If you're wrong i'll close the thread. If you're right you win a night alone with dread!

PS On a slightly more serious note the reason AD has been comparatively slow this round in my opinion is the lack of real inter-alliance conflicts. There has been no powerblocking or allying (openly at least) and this is what you get for it. Win some, lose some no?
Basically that is true. still there is no need to powerblock or a conspiracy to get hit. Like eclipse is tgting LDK are others and this goes vice versa. See the killing of a Vision planet abit earlier and simultaneously another planet beeing hit by us. Thats the pure effect of random fire. Considering most gals contain 1 member of an alliance pure math would say an 150 member group would be spread on <150 gals. which would be <25% of all gals in universe.

Another maybe positive maybe negative effect of the current para/cluster/25pplgal setup is, that due to the 25 ppl galaxys its nearly impossible to "war" someone else properly. Like i said we "hitted" ldk, but infact we hitted as many other alliances. Seeing most gals contain only 1-2 LDK and respective 23-24 "others". Which means an alliance with a firepower of 4-5 gals
(100+ attackfleets) could only hit 5-10 members of an alliance they want to go to war with. Because ignoring the galaxys and purely hitting the single planet is in most cases not successfull either, as additionally to p- and c- and alliance-defence, 24 ingal planets have time to react. So i guess also the gamemechanics leaded to a certain "stagnation" in big bloody wars.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 07:27   #37
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: It's all true!

Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe
Down with ND! IPC, you're next!
Not in the same breath.... please
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 08:54   #38
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wahey

Quote:

whats about dragons are retalling ldk attackers ?

is that a block too then ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 09:16   #39
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
leave this open til the morning please, so I can see if I was right and boast or be humble about defeat?
where are you ? still hungover ? time to be humble about defeat or ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 09:24   #40
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Tbh, when you attack a ldk planet and get a dragons retal, then why even hide your block anymore? And since when was a halfinactive fish spokesperson for dragons?

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 09:28   #41
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by Zotnam
Tbh, when you attack a ldk planet and get a dragons retal, then why even hide your block anymore? And since when was a halfinactive fish spokesperson for dragons?
since he drank too much and made a fool out of himself again

Yes I'm hungover, dunno if I should be humble yet, just got out of bed to incs, I'll post as soon as I've covered everything and spoken to a couple of people ok?
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 09:36   #42
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
The very fact that a Dragons member is complaining about people hitting LDK is a rather telling statement.

Not that I'm implying that Dragons, LDK and, say, FAnG are allied, no...
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 09:57   #43
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
The very fact that a Dragons member is complaining about people hitting LDK is a rather telling statement.

LDK/Dragons/FanG allied ??

cant be... :/
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:07   #44
The_Fish
ND

OK, well I'm covered, and spoke to a couple of people. I'd know this 1st hand if i didnt sleep through the night pissed as a fart, but from what I hear what I said wasnt too far from the truth.

and I still cant understand why people would choose to ally FAnG over other alliances, so I think thats BS
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:13   #45
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd be surprised if LDK allied FAnG.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:16   #46
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I'd be surprised if LDK allied FAnG.
Nothing LDK does surprises me really :/
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:29   #47
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
OK, well I'm covered, and spoke to a couple of people. I'd know this 1st hand if i didnt sleep through the night pissed as a fart, but from what I hear what I said wasnt too far from the truth.

and I still cant understand why people would choose to ally FAnG over other alliances, so I think thats BS
not to far from the truth or the truth

Seeing LDK hitting atm some Oly planets i wouldnt be surprised if Oly hit them aswell. Dunno about ToT, but eclipse deffinately hit ldk \o/
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:47   #48
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob

I can't believe who the poster is. Bias.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:53   #49
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
\o/

Thx to LDK I'm not playing my planet anymore.

Fang, never been allied to Fang before, who's in charge these days.. Irvine?

heh I'm sure we have quite enough of work to retal our own attackers instead of wasting time with sum1 elses' problems.

Nice thread anyways, keep it alive =)

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 11:06   #50
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by furssie
I can't believe who the poster is. Bias.
everyone is biased.

Focht, I cant say how truthful it was, but there was nothing last night that made me think I was wrong, at least if there was, I havent seen it.