User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 23:17   #1
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice
[Declined] Structure Armour

I today got roided .
I then found out I have lost structures. I am a alliance Scanner, I did have 94 amps, and 104 structures. So I guess that I hadd lost some amps wich wouldn't be so bad. I then looked at the breport and found out that I hadd lost 2 FACTORIES, and 2 sec centers.

They was in the 6% wich was not amps. I joined support and asked how that could happend. I was in the beliving that Struct killers should attack randomly at the Structures. and I got told that to. So I then started to think.

Factories are the structures that make's it possible to defend your own planet. Without them, your nothing.

So I suggest there should be different Armour on different structures.
Factories should have high armour. amps/disorters/res labs/sec centers/ etc wich is not so important for your planet running, should have lower armour.

It still need to be that the struct killers attack randomly , or attacking the struct who there is most of. Like other ships do. ( they say its random now, but most likly you will lose a factory anyways )

What does everyone think ?