User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 15 Oct 2003, 20:49   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Does this mean Fudge has gone too?

Didnt want to change the direction of Spinners goodbye thread but just wondered if Fudge was going as well.

Anyone know?
Views on the future of PA????
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 20:51   #2
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Does this mean Fudge has gone too?

fudge never existed you fool
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 20:54   #3
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

What future?
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 20:54   #4
Ohm
none

Ohm is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you think will happen when we see the effect of the big alliances misusing a flaw...

They didnt bother to stop their members from misusing it, and pa fast like hell due to this.

Well done Dragons, Eclipse and all the others who didnt have the backbone to ban their members from exploiting it and thus ruining the game faster.
Ohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 20:54   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
What future?
Well Jolt own the game dont they? Is it definately the end? Who decides when round ends etc!
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 21:02   #6
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Well Jolt own the game dont they? Is it definately the end? Who decides when round ends etc!
Jolt doesnt give a flying **** about planetarion.

I mean, look at their site, the Planetarion section is months out of date.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 21:03   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Jolt doesnt give a flying **** about planetarion.

I mean, look at their site, the Planetarion section is months out of date.

I know - I've seen it - can I buy PA then, anything is better for them than nothing!
/me offers £1
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 21:06   #8
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Plz, define Planetarion, i dont know what it is

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 21:08   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

there is no future, PA is dead.

there will be no R11, clearly
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 21:12   #10
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

lets put PaX up for sale on Ebay..
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 22:39   #11
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
What future?
Hush, let him live his fantasy.

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
SystemShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 22:58   #12
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I lost intrest in PA when they took out theives and pirates. Played one more round and ended up disliking PA. I also remember a certain somebody telling us to get Trantuala over Battleships. Boy was I glad I didn't listen to him.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:31   #13
RIT

RIT has a spectacular aura aboutRIT has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
I lost intrest in PA when they took out theives and pirates. Played one more round and ended up disliking PA. I also remember a certain somebody telling us to get Trantuala over Battleships. Boy was I glad I didn't listen to him.
I wubbed my battleships.
RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:39   #14
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

At this time fudge is still employed by jolt under the same terms as before - and he is still around doing pa admin as always
Keef will correct me if i am wrong
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:09   #15
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohm
What do you think will happen when we see the effect of the big alliances misusing a flaw...

They didnt bother to stop their members from misusing it, and pa fast like hell due to this.

Well done Dragons, Eclipse and all the others who didnt have the backbone to ban their members from exploiting it and thus ruining the game faster.
get a clue
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:22   #16
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point

Or at least a brain :/

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote