User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Oct 2003, 09:09   #1
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Angels decide not to return to earth?

I am pretty sure I saw you guys with about 70k roids earlier. Did you kick a few members to make sure you arent the big evul #1 alliance?

On a sidenote: Dragons (sorry for the D) with 10k roids? Come on who is gonna believe that....
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 09:15   #2
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Angels decide not to return to earth?

FFS just when I posted this you guys went up again... make up your minds....
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 09:30   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It wouldn't surprise me if FAnG and Dragons (someone post the ALT-code and I'll be sure to do it right from now on) are doing some memberswapping, to be honest.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 09:38   #4
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
It wouldn't surprise me if FAnG and Dragons (someone post the ALT-code and I'll be sure to do it right from now on) are doing some memberswapping, to be honest.
Memberswapping will take 72 hours.. and you cant say that they did based on the ingame ranking??
spinner havent made the update yet..
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 09:39   #5
HiHou
G4MER

HiHou is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
that's the most funniest thing I've heard so far this round
alt+2257 makes Ð for me btw
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 09:42   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHou
that's the most funniest thing I've heard so far this round
Not saying that they are, simply saying that it wouldn't surpise me if they did
Quote:
alt+2257 makes Ð for me btw
Thanks, it Ðoes for me as well
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 10:01   #7
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

Ðamn right!
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 10:12   #8
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

i somehow have the feeling Spinner failed to upload the alliance rankings update :eek:
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:28   #9
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Ðumb peon, go back to the kitchen where i placed you.
Im kicking you from Eclipse if this happens again

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 14:51   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
Im kicking you from Eclipse if this happens again
rofl
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 15:33   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
This was so stupid, Im considering making it part of my sig.
Considering the last guy who ended there is the brilliant Dreadn00b you should be proud.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 15:39   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Considering the last guy who ended there is the brilliant Dreadn00b you should be proud.
I am. Very much so

Although you will have to note that I assumed that the fix had been uploaded, and it could explain Ðragons' low score and FAnG's scorejump. They're cooperative enough that I wouldn't put it past them.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 15:41   #13
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I am. Very much so

Although you will have to note that I assumed that the fix had been uploaded, and it could explain Ðragons' low score and FAnG's scorejump. They're cooperative enough that I wouldn't put it past them.
what about the 72 hour without an alliance?
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 15:41   #14
Darkness
NoS forever

Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
i somehow have the feeling Spinner failed to upload the alliance rankings update :eek:
as wandows says

from #support

<]Darkness[> didn´t spinner include this "show recruits in alliance ranking" thingie yesterday
<+Phil^> its not been implimented yet

[NoS] forever
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 16:29   #15
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am. Very much so

you really are clueless aren't you ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 16:35   #16
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

alt+0208 Ðoes our Ð for me to
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 16:52   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why is it spelt Ð anyway, and not just D...?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:04   #18
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Why is it spelt Ð anyway, and not just D...?
Cause when they use that, the 12year old members who have yet to grow pubes, can feel manly in a very geeky way.

DTA
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:18   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
you really are clueless aren't you ...
Doesn't stop you from posting either.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:30   #20
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Hi my name is Leshy and Im the missing link of Eclipse pr team.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:35   #21
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Zhu, if you would not be a very good friend of mine, I would tell you that at times you are a complete fat-lady-bottom.

But as we are good friends, I will not.

Oopsydoopsy
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:39   #22
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

@topic:

According to the current top-owned galaxy, we're not allowed to return to earth, and we all belong in hell

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:51   #23
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
@topic:

According to the current top-owned galaxy, we're not allowed to return to earth, and we all belong in hell
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:24   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K. Zhukov
stuff
I did not engage in public relations with that alliance.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:30   #25
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

TALK TO THE HAND ZHUCKITOFF!

DTA
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 21:21   #26
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Now THAT'S funny !!!!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 00:50   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
You in any way related to a certain Bill Clinton?