User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 15 Dec 2008, 20:13   #1
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold
Exception system a huge failure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The manual
- you may not attack those you have an exception with. This will lead to your immediate closure
- you are limited to three (3) interactions per week with a planet whom you share an exception with.
Interactions include:
- defending each other
- defending the same planet or galaxy at the same time
- attacking the same planet or galaxy at the same time.
Basicly this means if 2 people is in same alliance, they cant target same galaxy in raids more than 3 times i a week.
Hello, welcome to Planetarion- where alliances galraid 7 days a week!!
And if they chose attack with alliance (God forbid more then 3 days...) They aint allowed to defend eachother nor a fellow alliance member!
And to stretch it even further, what happends if they BP, are same alliance, attack same gal in allianceraid, then get 4 days straight incomming (This is not uncommon!!) Should they not be able to defend together just because they work together/live together ???

Planetarion anno 2008 is based on friends playing a game together, and therefore should they be allowed to attack together/defend eachother/defend fellow alliance members WITHOUT beeing closed for this IMO!

So my suggestion is to Remove the Interaction stuff and just have the people playing to talk to the multihunters and give them info that they share IP at work/home so they dont get closed for multiing... (Read: exception system)

I feel this is for the greater good of Planetarion as a game, as there is LOADS of people playing together, and why should they be limited contra the rest who dont have RL friends in the same game ?
ATM you are "punished" for playing the same game as ur housemate/work buddy. Should it be like this ? No.

VisioN Forever!

Last edited by tobbe; 15 Dec 2008 at 20:17. Reason: mistyped ^^
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 20:18   #2
ReLogic

ReLogic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Exception system a huge failure?

I remember back in 2000/2001 we had whole universitys and schools playing planetarion all in different alliances, hell i remember being in a different alliance from my brother and having to attack his gal and vice versa, It was allowed then and it didn't really matter, It's all got to a state of stupidness where 2 friends that live near each other are not allowed to be in the same alliance or attack together, yet cant be in other alliances incase they end up attacking each other.

There needs to be more relaxed rules on this, as as the rules get stricter, there is less players. I agree if someone is genuinely multying close them, but if they are rl friends in the same alliance its getting stupid.
ReLogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 21:49   #3
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Its not hard to see what you want with this tobbe Its not gonna help getting valle and kael reopened as the MHs doesnt care a flying shit about complaints, or even common sence from outsiders.
But i aswell remember the same days as ReLogic, where i shared a private gal with no less then 4 neighbours, and another 6 or 7 guys at school! We logged in at school all of us.
This is now impossible with the current set of rules. I think it should be worked on a solution to play with friends again like it was for 7? rounds.
The multihunters answer on this is:
"Do you have any idea on how much time we would have to spend to hunt cheaters?" "if it can be exploited it will be exploited"
Why do i know this? its all been asked before! sadly they lack the resources to "hunt" all the cheaters that will flow around with those potential new rules. Or so they say.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 00:55   #4
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Its not hard to see what you want with this tobbe Its not gonna help getting valle and kael reopened as the MHs doesnt care a flying shit about complaints, or even common sence from outsiders.
Actually you are mistaken there
I share IP/Gal/alliance with someone at work , and therefore see the problems with it first hand... so it has nothing to do with valle or kael

VisioN Forever!
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 01:38   #5
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Like ReLogic I remember playing from school with 5-6 friends and we where all in different alliances attacking each other, but then again I also remember having 5-6 accounts

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 01:51   #6
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Oddly enough, I found myself reading that exact same manual entry 2 days ago and the thing that strikes me is the irony of it, I mean, it seems to me that while we need more players, there is no attempt to truly make the game easier to get into for new players. While this extends to more than the "exception rule" it still applies here.

Simply, why does it make a difference where the person is? This just makes it so I can defend someone I have never met as much as I want, but when it comes to a personal friend I have known for years, I cant help. Thats just ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
MHs doesnt care a flying shit about complaints, or even common sence from outsiders.
Right, and that has been the problem.

There have to be some major changes in the MH department, no organization that has this many complaints of misconduct will be around long, and this one in particular can ruin this game

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 03:17   #7
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Ok so last round (28) at about tick 336, i come back to PA for the first time since round 16.

I make an account to see how things are going in game, I use my MrLobster nick as i'm not expecting to play.

I'm on irc for 10 mins (ego inflated) and I'm asked if i want to rejoin my old alliance. I think what the hell not played properly since R9, and some of the new features look good.

I then think that using my real nick in game is a bad idea. So I put my account into deletion mode, and create a new one.

1 hour later I get an in game mail about my "two" accounts i'm using and should contact an MH, or face deletion.

I explained to the MH that i had already set my "other" account to deletion. It took a lot of persuading to let me keep the newer one.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 08:15   #8
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
1 hour later I get an in game mail about my "two" accounts i'm using and should contact an MH, or face deletion.

I explained to the MH that i had already set my "other" account to deletion. It took a lot of persuading to let me keep the newer one.
so basicly, you're saying that at one point during your planet change, you had two accounts running

the multihunters said "hey whats up with that" and you explained your situation, resulting in you keeping your new account and carrying on your merry way

man that must have been traumatic for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 12:08   #9
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLogic View Post
There needs to be more relaxed rules on this, as as the rules get stricter, there is less players. I agree if someone is genuinely multying close them, but if they are rl friends in the same alliance its getting stupid.
Dear sir, you are sadly mistaken.
Stricter rules and closing people on small technicalities is the way forward if we want to increase our playerbase!
Forget anything you ever knew about common sence and thinking, this is not a requirement for a MH, they just need to see everything black & white (with white being a very dark shade of grey).

Also don't try to have fun, I heard the new ruleset for next round has a strict no fun policy!
Even mentioning fun ever again will be a reason for closure!!!!

To end this post with a serious statement: MH's stop being dicks and strict rule followers, judge each case individually and apply some common sense.
You may think you're doing an awesome job by closing people on a few technicalities in rules but in fact you're just causing PA to lose more players.

I guess that it won't get through to you anyway and you will just carry on with your current trend: Brain out -> MH Hat on

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 12:19   #10
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Basicly this means if 2 people is in same alliance, they cant target same galaxy in raids more than 3 times i a week.
Hello, welcome to Planetarion- where alliances galraid 7 days a week!!
And if they chose attack with alliance (God forbid more then 3 days...) They aint allowed to defend eachother nor a fellow alliance member!
And to stretch it even further, what happends if they BP, are same alliance, attack same gal in allianceraid, then get 4 days straight incomming (This is not uncommon!!) Should they not be able to defend together just because they work together/live together ???

Planetarion anno 2008 is based on friends playing a game together, and therefore should they be allowed to attack together/defend eachother/defend fellow alliance members WITHOUT beeing closed for this IMO!

So my suggestion is to Remove the Interaction stuff and just have the people playing to talk to the multihunters and give them info that they share IP at work/home so they dont get closed for multiing... (Read: exception system)

I feel this is for the greater good of Planetarion as a game, as there is LOADS of people playing together, and why should they be limited contra the rest who dont have RL friends in the same game ?
ATM you are "punished" for playing the same game as ur housemate/work buddy. Should it be like this ? No.
First off, an alliance runs more than 1 raid a day, hitting more than 1 alliance a day.
So this is no problem at all.

If this rule wasn't in place, I am pretty sure we will see more support planets than anyting else.. again.. Is this a place we wanna go?

HAH! I WON BECAUSE I HAVE THE MOST SUPPORT PLANETS!! <- That sounds cool right?

And just for the record, I have hadd and has a exception with my brother and we live togheter, we have also been in the same alliance almost all the time, without this round.
There really isn't any problems at all having an exception even tho you are in the same alliance.
And since I have tested this for like 15 rounds, I know for sure it isn't.

P.S This is my personal views, not a statement from a multihunter.
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 12:40   #11
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

I have played under the exception system, its ok but i think i would like to see it relaxed a little bit, it is very restrictive.

Spritfire; many alliances do only 1 attack a day, perhaps not consistently but for any attack on larger galaxies. I know Audentes sux but we were forced to move to 1 gal a night mid round and it hasnt changed since, im sure we cant be the only alliance that does so.
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 13:42   #12
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
... judge each case individually and apply some common sense.
Treating each case differently will result in claims of bias.
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 14:07   #13
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

The rules are way better now then they were.

Like 10-15 rounds ago or so, you weren't even allowed to interact at all with the planet you had an exception with (except the 1-3 occasional ones every round). You weren't even allowed to scan the planet, nor launch in the same GAL as the other planet were attacking.

Hell, i don't even notice this change. And if you need to attack with your housemate 7 days a week tobbe, it will instantly make me think its because he will know your fleet, can log in to your account, to send attacks, recall if there is def etc. It all sounds like you want to share accounts with your flatmate. Surely there are more players in your alliance you can attack with?!

For the record, im Sprits brother, and i havent had any problems at ALL after they changed the rules. We've played in the same alliance, but avoided to be in gal with eachother for obvious reasons.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 16:35   #14
GreenPez

GreenPez is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^ View Post
Treating each case differently will result in claims of bias.
cases are already treated subjectively and NOT on how the rules are written.

to a large extent its the MH's and not the rules causing PA to hemorrhage players.
GreenPez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 17:16   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh good, another "THIS IS THE ONE THING THAT'S KILLING PLANETARION" prophet.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 17:18   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenPez View Post
to a large extent its the MH's and not the rules causing PA to hemorrhage players.
To a large extent its real life, and not anything related to the game which is causing PA to hemorrhage players
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 18:42   #17
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

I've played the past 4 or 5 rounds now with an exception for me and a real life friend in my alliance and have never had any problems and we've never paid special attention to the interaction rules, im sure we've defended each other more than 3 times in one week and attacked the same gals, we were even team up buddies "all" of last round and no ones ever said anything to us about it. I can't see any problems for anyone who GENUINELY requires an exception.
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 19:47   #18
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post

Like 10-15 rounds ago or so, you weren't even allowed to interact at all with the planet you had an exception with (except the 1-3 occasional ones every round). You weren't even allowed to scan the planet, nor launch in the same GAL as the other planet were attacking.

Hell, i don't even notice this change. And if you need to attack with your housemate 7 days a week tobbe, it will instantly make me think its because he will know your fleet, can log in to your account, to send attacks, recall if there is def etc. It all sounds like you want to share accounts with your flatmate. Surely there are more players in your alliance you can attack with?!

For the record, im Sprits brother, and i havent had any problems at ALL after they changed the rules. We've played in the same alliance, but avoided to be in gal with eachother for obvious reasons.
how conviniant to have a brother as mh and still you suck at pa cudos to that

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 23:25   #19
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

What is actually wrong if someone helps/supports a friend? Let him have that supportplanet. If he wins by that its ok. There is still hundred of others that can teamup and do something against that if they want to. No big deal!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2008, 00:40   #20
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
so basicly, you're saying that at one point during your planet change, you had two accounts running

the multihunters said "hey whats up with that" and you explained your situation, resulting in you keeping your new account and carrying on your merry way

man that must have been traumatic for you
What i'm saying is that they didnt check that the first account was in deletion mode, I did that before I created the second account.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2008, 02:57   #21
tobbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire View Post
First off, an alliance runs more than 1 raid a day, hitting more than 1 alliance a day.
So this is no problem at all.
It wasnt about hitting an certain alliance, but hitting the same gal, if u have read the first part u quoted you woulda seen that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe
And seeing many alliances cant target more then 1 gal pr raid this is a valid issue tbh. (note that this isnt a problem for me(!) but i took this topic up for the overall playerbase.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
If this rule wasn't in place, I am pretty sure we will see more support planets than anyting else.. again.. Is this a place we wanna go?
The issue wasnt to remove the rule, but to alter it a tad.
Like attacking same galaxy in raids/defending same planet in alliance/galaxy more than the 3 times a week you are restricted to now, should be allowed.
You dont need to remove the limit by defending/teaming up with eachother, just the attacking/defending same galaxy and defending same planet (ingal or out of gal.)

VisioN Forever!

Last edited by tobbe; 17 Dec 2008 at 03:07.
Unread 17 Dec 2008, 03:15   #22
tobbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
And if you need to attack with your housemate 7 days a week tobbe, it will instantly make me think its because he will know your fleet, can log in to your account, to send attacks, recall if there is def etc. It all sounds like you want to share accounts with your flatmate. Surely there are more players in your alliance you can attack with?!
I dont attack with him.

VisioN Forever!
Unread 17 Dec 2008, 07:46   #23
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
What i'm saying is that they didnt check that the first account was in deletion mode, I did that before I created the second account.

which led to your new account being created without a problem once the issue was resolved.

i dont understand why multihunters are looked at like these terrible creatures, their job is to investigate potential wrong doings in a game where such a thing happens all the time, even by alliance HC's! you act like getting a notice in your mail saying your account is under investigation is some unfair proceeding, when all it means is that something is off with your account and the multihunters want to talk with you about it.

believe it or not, the PA Team / Multihunters are not out to get you. they are out to do their jobs and make sure that everyone plays this game fairly

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2008, 08:20   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread is about retarded rules, not about retarded multihunters.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2008, 15:51   #25
GreenPez

GreenPez is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^ View Post
To a large extent its real life, and not anything related to the game which is causing PA to hemorrhage players
sorry, what i meant was. 'to a large extent its the MH, not the rules, that are effecting the player base' i dont have to look any further than this round to see an example of that.

but yes, RL does certainly pull players away (and most likely more than anything else) i was more staying within the scope of what was being discussed here tho...
GreenPez is offline   Reply With Quote