User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 26 Dec 2006, 23:51   #1
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about
Prehistoric Monkeys r20

Recruitment R20: Open

HC: ChronoX, Bane, Adama & Kitty

Command Staff

DC's providing you with 24/7 cover for defence calls,
BC's providing you with organised attacks structured to fit in with your timezone
Intel to gather information to use to gain an advantage over our rivals
Trainers to help you become the best pa player in the universe, and to answer questions you may have about the game mechanics
Tech's to provide the alliance with un paralleled tools and services to enhance your gaming experience

IRC chan: #monkeys on irc.netgamers.org

Requirements: A minimum of 4hrs irc a day (yes we do talk alot ;P). The ability to check you planet at least 5 times a day to respond to any changes in the game. To be a team player and to contribute to the overall success of the alliance.

We at Prehistoric Monkeys will be able to provide with you non stop fun and excitement. Our gaming tools are unrivaled and our command staff are experienced veterans willing to go above the call of duty to make this alliance a #1 spot contender. We have members in all timezones so you have cover 24/7 for def calls and generally monkeying around

If you think you make the grade and want to join one of the best new alliances around drop into our irc channel, #monkeys. Speak to any op who will be happy to go through an interview and q & a session.

Remember above all to have courage in the face of adversity, to be loyal to the alliance and our planets. We speak for Planetarion. Our obligation to survive is owed not just to ourselves but also to that Cosmos, ancient and vast, from which we spring.

Last edited by ChronoX; 3 Feb 2007 at 00:52.
ChronoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2006, 00:02   #2
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
Re: Rec: Prehistoric Monkeys r20

i bet 10 bad replys and -50 neg points
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2006, 11:56   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Good luck ChronoX with the Prehistoric Monkeys

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2006, 17:45   #4
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

gl buddy

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2006, 21:45   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I was going to say something positive, then I glanced at the HC's and I havent stopped laughing yet.
Unread 27 Dec 2006, 23:25   #6
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Havn't you retired already Kargool?

gl Prehistoric Monkeys
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 06:00   #7
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

err...
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 13:45   #8
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

good luck guys
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 22:56   #9
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I hope kitty can keep you and dext in line

and ofcourse best of luck
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 23:35   #10
XillveR
X markes the spot

XillveR is an unknown quantity at this point

Gl m8!!!
R24 Orbit ToF HC
R25 Orbit member
R26-28 ToF HC
R29 Vengance member
R30-31 break
R32 Tides Of Vengance member
R33 ROCK member

XillveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 01:15   #11
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I was going to say something positive, then I glanced at the HC's and I havent stopped laughing yet.
a little harsh kargool....

at least Chronox will know how to handle people who complain alot :-)

good luck guys !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 03:19   #12
-Pathogen-

-Pathogen- is on a distinguished road

Well all the best and i hope you and your members have a gr8 rnd !! <3
-Pathogen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 14:00   #13
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

gl chronoX and fellow monkeys
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 10:45   #14
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

GL guys, hope it all works out and you have a great round

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 21:37   #15
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

gl guys
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 22:07   #16
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Good luck in the future round Monkeys!
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 14:24   #17
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

gl chronox

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 17:29   #18
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

gl you monkeys
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 12:05   #19
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
I must of forgot how much experience you have had HCing. The word 'Respect' comes to mind when posting crap like that on somones recruitment thread.

gl guys and im sure youll manage to climb the rankings each round.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 14:19   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
I must of forgot how much experience you have had HCing. The word 'Respect' comes to mind when posting crap like that on somones recruitment thread.
To be fair, he's had quite a lot of experience HCing.

Rounds 14-17 - HC/CEO of TGV.
Round 18 - HC of Omen

More than most people have ever done.
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 15:15   #21
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

Round 18 - HC of Omen

I actually agree with Will on this one

Not with his experience on HCing ofc, but no need to come and disrespect an alliance on there own recruitment thread. I mean i personaly hated a few alliances in my time, doesnt mean im going to come along and slag them off on their recuitment threads. Its disrespectful. Especially for new alliances who are good for recruiting new players into the game.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 15:37   #22
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Not with his experience on HCing ofc, but no need to come and disrespect an alliance on there own recruitment thread. I mean i personaly hated a few alliances in my time, doesnt mean im going to come along and slag them off on their recuitment threads. Its disrespectful. Especially for new alliances who are good for recruiting new players into the game.
I didn't make an issue of whether or not Kargool's post was appropriate, just simply pointed out that he is a fairly experienced HC himself. But its really for Prehistoric Monkeys to reply to him, and they have. Best of luck to them.

Last edited by furball; 8 Jan 2007 at 20:55.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 00:22   #23
fandi11

fandi11 is an unknown quantity at this point

well, anyway; G'luck folks.. always fun to have ur hc's iddling around
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 01:41   #24
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

Round 18 - HC of Omen

Its actually HC'ing tgv r2-5, r14-17, and Omen r18 plus latter half of r19 for TGV

I could have expressed my negative opinion in a clearer and nicer matter, but it has always been my opinion that alliances that are doomed to fail should be forewarned against in the interest of the game itself so that those players at least knows what they go to.

Besides dont I remember furball flaming someone a while ago for starting an alliance?
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 22:00   #25
furball

Quote:
Its actually HC'ing tgv r2-5, r14-17, and Omen r18 plus latter half of r19 for TGV
Fair enough mate, I went from the top of my head

Quote:
I could have expressed my negative opinion in a clearer and nicer matter, but it has always been my opinion that alliances that are doomed to fail should be forewarned against in the interest of the game itself so that those players at least knows what they go to.
What constitutes doomed to fail? There's only ever been two 'alliances' that I've not been positive towards - rocket's many failed alliances, which became a joke, and USO - the entire aim of which was to merge with other alliances.

Quote:
Besides dont I remember furball flaming someone a while ago for starting an alliance?
I stand by my attitude towards USO. I'm not going to derail this thread anymore, but if you want to know what Kargool's talking about then read the next two threads.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=192914
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=192916
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 23:22   #26
xplizit
-> Rydel

xplizit can only hope to improve

they forced me here to lol but GL to you all! Go Kitty GO!
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 16:38   #27
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Rec: Prehistoric Monkeys r20

Quote:
Hi Kargool,

I'm desperately confused by this point. You seem to imply that we are doomed to fail and the reason given on a previous post is that you're laughing too much. We too are still laughing at you. You should have stayed ex HC of TGV

Prehistoric Monkeys are here to stay and we are actively recruiting at the moment. So please drop into #monkeys if you feel you can make the grade

tsm
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 23:50   #28
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

GL monkeys in r20

kisses to kitty and beers for the others
r14 Veneratio later vengeance
r15-r20Vengeance HC(r19-20)
r21 finally piece and quiet(round off)
r22 rehired at Vengeance as BC
r23 EXI scorp whore
r24 to 27 XVX
r27 to 31 Vengeance HC
r32 till now Tides of Vengeance spirit
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 16:03   #29
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

o.O
anywhoo... any new alliance deserves at least to be wished good luck

tbh anything with word "monkeys" has a slight aroma of emo (american style... u europeens have a different vision of emo afaik)

/me spanks Kargool coz he abused Mek's gullability with his bots
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 21:39   #30
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

Good luck guys.
Talking to Kitty is always a pleasant experience.
Chronox is very unique. He's a little and can be an at times.
Will their be free bananas?
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2007, 10:54   #31
dexter
Prehistoric Monkeys HC

dexter is infamous around these parts

Thanks for the support guys
dexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2007, 23:04   #32
XillveR
X markes the spot

XillveR is an unknown quantity at this point

gl m8
R24 Orbit ToF HC
R25 Orbit member
R26-28 ToF HC
R29 Vengance member
R30-31 break
R32 Tides Of Vengance member
R33 ROCK member

XillveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 21:55   #33
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

gl in round XX
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2007, 06:14   #34
susan simmonds
scorpion

susan simmonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Chronox and Kitty are excellent players.

All the best for the new Alliance guys.
susan simmonds is offline   Reply With Quote