User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Aug 2007, 12:44   #51
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bumming smokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
If its a scumbag you tell **** off to, there is a reasonably good chance that him asking you for a spare smoke is a preamble to a fight/mugging/stabbing etc. Get the first one in says me.
Yes, I'm sure he'll be down on the ground reeling with humiliation that you were first in with the insults. You, however will be unable to enjoy this fleeting victory because you'll be lying besides him bleeding to death from the knife he managed to slam into your gut before he hit the ground.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 13:05   #52
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Yes, I'm sure he'll be down on the ground reeling with humiliation that you were first in with the insults. You, however will be unable to enjoy this fleeting victory because you'll be lying besides him bleeding to death from the knife he managed to slam into your gut before he hit the ground.
i'm thinking here...out load now...that you might have missed the importance of the saying "the best form of defence is offence" The fact that the least thing in the world this scumbag is expecting is some suit to go tell him **** off throws him a little off balance. Its sometime nice to see the shock on their face. Most scumbags are cowardly little shits and they will usally slope off somewhere else looking for an easier mark.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 14:37   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
well there are two sides to bray, the shit side and the well to do side. So i guess my comment depends on where you live. Since your quoting wicklow I'm going to assume your not actually in bray and more leaning towards greystones.

I suppose tho if you look at dun laoighaire compared to sandycove you could call it well to do, but from dalkey to sandycove haha the dalkey-ites would class sandycove as a hovel.

I mean cmon "you dont have to pray to get through bray" anymore that has to be an upside
Bray's only in wicklow. But yeah by anyone's standards I'm D4 type, i went to blackrock college and ucd and i live next to the garda station in bray.

Quote:
Now thats taken out of context completely. You make me out to be a skanger in general rather than telling someone to **** off and stop bothering me for a spare smoke. If its a scumbag you tell **** off to, there is a reasonably good chance that him asking you for a spare smoke is a preamble to a fight/mugging/stabbing etc. Get the first one in says me.
If he's actually going to fight/mug/stab you then you telling him to **** off isn't going to help. It does partly depend on when, where, how many of you and how many of them there were.

Quote:
So where you work in the city?
Guinness brewery for another week then i **** off back to college.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 14:53   #54
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's D4?

Also what are you doing at college? Is it actually college or is it Uni? You doing a nod?
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 14:57   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Posh area of dublin (irony lol etc **** you you're scottish). And i'm at uni yeah, we call it college as well in ireland.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 15:17   #56
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
we call it college as well in ireland.
Is that because it sounds more working class?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 15:30   #57
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
i went to blackrock college and ucd

Guinness brewery for another week then i **** off back to college.
No way man i went to St.Andrews round the corner heh.

had a mate working in the tourist tour/shop thing, was dead handy for a few free scoops in the bar at the top. Many a fun day taking the piss out of those american tourists!
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 15:48   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Is that because it sounds more working class?
It's to improve my chances of nailing your mum by making myself sound younger.

Everyone used to look down on people from st. andrews

The gravity bar or whatever they call it is pretty good yeah, second best guinness anywhere in ireland.

Edit: this is probably getting a bit irc conversationy though so i'll stop