User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Jan 2007, 16:18   #1
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Official Prehistoric Monkeys Announcement

Hello all,

Prehistoric Monkeys joins the field of battle for the up and coming round 20. We are looking forward to this round as its our first as a fully functional alliance.

Our recruitment thread can be found here

Good luck to all the alliances playing this round!

The_Shadow_Man
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 16:58   #2
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: Official Prehistoric Monkeys Announcement

TSM and CX are Batman and Robin!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 18:46   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Great. We already saw your recruitment thread, which was posted two weeks ago or so. So, where's the wind now posting drivel on AD for it?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 22:50   #4
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, let the man post about monkeys,.. i wanna hear more!!!
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 00:13   #5
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

This should be in the roleplay section.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 09:06   #6
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Hi Rocko,

Hope ye guys in F-crew have a good round. Tell Wonkey and the lads I was asking for them. Well let me see a little more info about monkeys. I can't tell you about our past achievements but our HC and officers are a very experienced bunch. A big shout out to Kitty, Dexter and ChronoX. We are looking to create a good name for ourselves and have been working very hard pre-round to get everything all clean and shiney for our first round.

I currently in charge of insulting people and I will certainly give it my best.

So without further ado Tietäjä you big barrel of monkey spunk, your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries. Its AD for gods sake its supposed to drivel, jaysus ya bleedin party pooper! Baboooooon!

Last edited by TheShadowMan; 11 Jan 2007 at 09:57.
TheShadowMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 10:04   #7
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

He does get points for quoting Monthy Python.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 13:59   #8
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Posting in agreement with qebab <3
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 16:07   #9
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Posting in agreement with qebab <3
hm.. true.
qft

as for Keizari's troll its fine... he does that.
tbfh dexter is a jester... every time i spot him in any of the channels i am in he does some stupid shit... other then that... ChronoX... hm... we will see how that will work Maybe you guys should recruit Rec_Edge to be your intelligence officer/public relations person... I think he can fit in just fine

just dont piggyback F-Crew ffs
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 23:33   #10
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

hahaha Rec_edge hahahaha, what a n00b. Has jer be spreading the shite again?

tsm
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 03:49   #11
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Oh, I almost forgot.. is Sunday8pm with you guys?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 13:04   #12
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan

tsm
NEVER forget rec_edge is NO n00b (as you call it) he is a lot of things.....but not a n00b
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 14:54   #13
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

well he got kicked from 1up...
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 16:28   #14
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

That's not the only place he got kicked from
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 16:46   #15
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

tsm
?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 17:27   #16
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace

I am pretty sure that he has been kicked from everywhere, period.

Including my BP r18, when he went around releasing mine, almi's, ska's and the rest of BP's alliance, real nick and coords info to every main alliance public channel...
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 18:33   #17
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you went into a bp with him ...?

BWAHAHEHAAHAHHAEHHWHAHAAAHAHAHHAWHAHAEHAHA
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 18:55   #18
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
you went into a bp with him ...?

BWAHAHEHAAHAHHAEHHWHAHAAAHAHAHHAWHAHAEHAHA

no he randomed in. as far as i remember. maybe even r17, not 18. dont remember\ exactly....
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 21:57   #19
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
he was in 1up about 4 minutes
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 23:31   #20
manxkat
Darling

manxkat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Kitty n Chronix, spells disaster to me, considering the crap he gave her last round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Live today----Dead tonight, if yer sleep"

manxkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 12:16   #21
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
no he randomed in. as far as i remember. maybe even r17, not 18. dont remember\ exactly....
So you told him your BP's details? lol

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 14:09   #22
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace

Where did he not?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 12:43   #23
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Rocko,

Hope ye guys in F-crew have a good round. Tell Wonkey and the lads I was asking for them. Well let me see a little more info about monkeys. I can't tell you about our past achievements but our HC and officers are a very experienced bunch. A big shout out to Kitty, Dexter and ChronoX. We are looking to create a good name for ourselves and have been working very hard pre-round to get everything all clean and shiney for our first round.

I currently in charge of insulting people and I will certainly give it my best.

So without further ado Tietäjä you big barrel of monkey spunk, your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries. Its AD for gods sake its supposed to drivel, jaysus ya bleedin party pooper! Baboooooon!
I myself am now part of the team. Due to the fact i thought it might be interesting to join a new alliance thats been said to be disadvantaged from the start (not by its memberbase or me, only by biggits outside of the alliance) And anyone who knows me and my past will know i will try and help these guys as much as possible. So look out for this alliance. Of course most likely wont make a major impact this round, but will climb the rankings each round.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 13:43   #24
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
I myself am now part of the team. Due to the fact i thought it might be interesting to join a new alliance thats been said to be disadvantaged from the start (not by its memberbase or me, only by biggits outside of the alliance) And anyone who knows me and my past will know i will try and help these guys as much as possible. So look out for this alliance. Of course most likely wont make a major impact this round, but will climb the rankings each round.
Well the name will suit you old timer You took any old legionares there with you? Im sure youll all do well. gl.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2007, 20:56   #25
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Well let me see a little more info about monkeys. I can't tell you about our past achievements but our HC and officers are a very experienced bunch. A big shout out to Kitty, Dexter and ChronoX.
mmmmm.... let's see..

Kitty: Admitedly I've never been in an alliance with her but wasn't she HC in Subh when they ever so disgracefully crashed and burned?

Dexter: I might be thinking of a different Dexter here but the Dexter I know constantly pisses people off by his sheer stupidity and lack of tact.

ChronoX: Oh yes, our dear ChronoX. The guy who does nothing but bitch and moan all day and all night long and is known to be quite the ship jumper.

So, er, yeah, best of luck guys

(I could try to be nicer but I don't see the point seeing as this is AD and not AR)
Unread 22 Jan 2007, 21:26   #26
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Nice Construtive post (/Sarcasm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
mmmmm.... let's see..

Kitty: Admitedly I've never been in an alliance with her but wasn't she HC in Subh when they ever so disgracefully crashed and burned?
I think to be honest you defeat the objective of this line with the first few words of your own setence. You have never been in an alliance with her, although, you try to make out she was the downfall in the subh alliance? Forgive me, but this would include all HC's, officers and of course the members of an alliance for it to fall through. And as of course you even admitted yourself you wasnt in the alliance at the time she was HCing i dont think you can use that example. As you have no idea at all of what work she put in.

Quote:
Dexter: I might be thinking of a different Dexter here but the Dexter I know constantly pisses people off by his sheer stupidity and lack of tact.
Now Dexter i cant really say much about as i personaly dont know the guy well enough. But i like to think im quite a good judge of character. And he hasnt anoyed me or shown me his actions are sheer stupidity.

Quote:
ChronoX: Oh yes, our dear ChronoX. The guy who does nothing but bitch and moan all day and all night long and is known to be quite the ship jumper.

So, er, yeah, best of luck guys

(I could try to be nicer but I don't see the point seeing as this is AD and not AR)
And of course the last line of your post. So far ChronoX has put in a lot of work to this new project. So hes done a lot more then 'moan and bitch'

Now you have of course already admitted you have never being in an alliance with Kitty as HC. Does that go the same for Dexter and Chronox also? If so i cant see how you can make sarcastic comments toward this current HC team, if you have never worked with them or had them lead you before.

As i see, its a new alliance putting some new flavour into the game. Instead of flaming them perhaps you could learn to stand back and respect them? Posts like this should be left till the end of the round where you can make a conclusion on what the alliance achived, not before, where it hasnt had a chance to prove itself at all.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 22 Jan 2007, 21:45   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Instead of flaming them perhaps you could learn to stand back and respect them? Posts like this should be left till the end of the round where you can make a conclusion on what the alliance achived, not before, where it hasnt had a chance to prove itself at all.
Sorry to throw an almighty curveball at you, but shouldn't respect be earnt, not just given away for the hell of it?

I'm not going to prejudge Prehistoric Monkeys though - it'd make far more sense to see how they're doing at the end of Round 20 and decide what judgements to make from there.
Unread 22 Jan 2007, 21:53   #28
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Sorry to throw an almighty curveball at you, but shouldn't respect be earnt, not just given away for the hell of it?

I'm not going to prejudge Prehistoric Monkeys though - it'd make far more sense to see how they're doing at the end of Round 20 and decide what judgements to make from there.
Yes that is correct.

I meant more along the lines of not coming on here slandering an alliance which to me is trying to bring somthing new to the game. But yes i understand what you mean and hopefuly They will earn some respect this round.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 22 Jan 2007, 23:21   #29
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I think to be honest you defeat the objective of this line with the first few words of your own setence. You have never been in an alliance with her, although, you try to make out she was the downfall in the subh alliance? Forgive me, but this would include all HC's, officers and of course the members of an alliance for it to fall through. And as of course you even admitted yourself you wasnt in the alliance at the time she was HCing i dont think you can use that example. As you have no idea at all of what work she put in.
I would think that the HC's would shoulder more of the blame than a regular officer or a member.

Quote:
Now you have of course already admitted you have never being in an alliance with Kitty as HC. Does that go the same for Dexter and Chronox also? If so i cant see how you can make sarcastic comments toward this current HC team, if you have never worked with them or had them lead you before.
I have been in an alliance with ChronoX and Dexter. Like I said though the Dexter I know might not be the same Dexter because I can't for the life of me imagine anyone allowing that guy to be the HC of anything.

Quote:
As i see, its a new alliance putting some new flavour into the game. Instead of flaming them perhaps you could learn to stand back and respect them? Posts like this should be left till the end of the round where you can make a conclusion on what the alliance achived, not before, where it hasnt had a chance to prove itself at all.
Good for you for seeing it that way. The way I see it is that I have a duty (nay, an obligation!) to inform possible new recruits of what they're getting themselves in for. If I've read the situation wrong then that's fair enough, it's only one guy's opinion anyway.
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 04:04   #30
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Good for you for seeing it that way. The way I see it is that I have a duty (nay, an obligation!) to inform possible new recruits of what they're getting themselves in for. If I've read the situation wrong then that's fair enough, it's only one guy's opinion anyway.
No, you don't. There's no such obligation - certainly none that you aren't imposing on yourself out of choice. Trust me, if I felt that there was a serious problem with a new alliance, I'd make my feelings clear. In fact, I've done that on two occasions.

In contrast, I do know the histories of two of PM's HCs, and both have been in successful alliances. I'm sure that they'll be doing their best, and they should be given every chance to succeed.
Unread 27 Jan 2007, 14:49   #31
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hate to say this furball but the way that ChronoX is acting these lot don't deserve a chance. I don't know if its just F-Crew he targeting but on a number of occasions he's joined our channel and started trying to recruit our members (plus the none members that hang around our channel) via Private Message.

Its sad because I know alot of this alliance and they all deserve the alliance to do well but as long as ChronoX is on the HC and undertaking in actions like this i hope they crash and burn
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2007, 15:36   #32
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Hate to say this furball but the way that ChronoX is acting these lot don't deserve a chance. I don't know if its just F-Crew he targeting but on a number of occasions he's joined our channel and started trying to recruit our members (plus the none members that hang around our channel) via Private Message.

Its sad because I know alot of this alliance and they all deserve the alliance to do well but as long as ChronoX is on the HC and undertaking in actions like this i hope they crash and burn
(I usually don't do forums, but I got requested to reply on this post.)

I can't help it that some of your members/officers came to me thinking about joining pMonkeys, so I just idle'd in your channel to wait for their decision.

and if people actually considered in joining pMonkeys, it has nothing to do with me pm'ing them but with f-crew as alliance.

(00:19:28) <ChronoX> and why did you leave f-crew>
(00:19:53) <one-of-your-officers> time for a change, fed up with silly N00bs and Wakey
(00:20:03) <ChronoX> wakey :>

See you on the battlefield, Wakey!
Unread 27 Jan 2007, 15:56   #33
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX
(I usually don't do forums, but I got requested to reply on this post.)

I can't help it that some of your members/officers came to me thinking about joining pMonkeys, so I just idle'd in your channel to wait for their decision.

and if people actually considered in joining pMonkeys, it has nothing to do with me pm'ing them but with f-crew as alliance.

(00:19:28) <ChronoX> and why did you leave f-crew>
(00:19:53) <one-of-your-officers> time for a change, fed up with silly N00bs and Wakey
(00:20:03) <ChronoX> wakey :>

See you on the battlefield, Wakey!
We aren't talking about people who have decided to leave us, tbh the couple of officers we lost to you were so inactive last round that its hardly a loss so your welcome to them. What we are talking about is the people in our channel you have been mass pming, both F-Crew members and members of other alliances. You can sit there and claim you haven't but we know and you know you have been and simply put spamming people asking them to join your alliance, especially in another alliances channel just isnt on.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 27 Jan 2007, 17:06   #34
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
We aren't talking about people who have decided to leave us, tbh the couple of officers we lost to you were so inactive last round that its hardly a loss so your welcome to them. What we are talking about is the people in our channel you have been mass pming, both F-Crew members and members of other alliances. You can sit there and claim you haven't but we know and you know you have been and simply put spamming people asking them to join your alliance, especially in another alliances channel just isnt on.
Good Afternoon Wakey. Always nice to see yourself on these forums.

On behalf of myself, if ChronoX has been as you put it 'mass pming' then I would of course apologise. However, he has informed me he hasnt mass pmed your members trying to poach them. So i will take his word for it.

So the truth is, has he spoke to the max of 2 people becuase he knows them and thought he would offer them to join the alliance and of course your exaggerating this?

If you have evidence he has been mass pming your members then feel free to provide them to me. If not, please dont make statements like that on a thread about this alliance. I still remmember how you tried to slander Rock by claiming they doss attacked your servers while you were running attacks, but you had no proof at all. Lets not make this into another one of those times please Wakey.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 27 Jan 2007, 18:36   #35
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

I have been informed that this happened, however I did not see it first hand. The whole "provide evidence" idea is stupid. Logs are so easy to fabricate. Now don't play the "you are always lying and slandering other allies" card, that is just childish and pointless. This action, which I have from several reliable source did happen is just wrong. Don't do it again, or just continue this arguement over if it happened or not.

Now lets get this ugly start of the round over and put it in the past. I hope you have a good and sporting round.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 11:19   #36
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
I have been informed that this happened, however I did not see it first hand. The whole "provide evidence" idea is stupid. Logs are so easy to fabricate. Now don't play the "you are always lying and slandering other allies" card, that is just childish and pointless. This action, which I have from several reliable source did happen is just wrong. Don't do it again, or just continue this arguement over if it happened or not.

Now lets get this ugly start of the round over and put it in the past. I hope you have a good and sporting round.
It wasnt a 'card' its a fact. he did, and never apologised for that incident. Instead, he still claims to this day he was in the right. To me that shows arrogance. And i think it holds a great deal to this case due to the fact hes now doing it all over again toward a new alliance. And again 'i did not see it first hand' then what i said to wakey applies to yourself.

Whats wrong is for 2 HCs of an alliance that have been around for many rounds, even when i was with Legion i remmember fcrew, feels it has to come on these boards and post rubbish as seen above toward an alliance that is apparently not saw as a threat (not my words, only by others) Now that is, as you put it, 'wrong'. So forgive me for stating facts, and telling the truth. I should act more like you i suppose and take the high road via posting things based on 'reliable sources'

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 28 Jan 2007 at 11:42.
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 12:04   #37
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
It wasnt a 'card' its a fact. he did, and never apologised for that incident. Instead, he still claims to this day he was in the right. To me that shows arrogance. And i think it holds a great deal to this case due to the fact hes now doing it all over again toward a new alliance. And again 'i did not see it first hand' then what i said to wakey applies to yourself.
I did apologies to Rock's HC for implying they knew about it, however the evidence that it was someone inside Rock or connected to Rock was much greater than their none existent evidence that it was definitely not anyone in Rock. Instead of taking it seriously and trying to help find the person in their ranks committing criminal acts to 'win' at a game they decided to sweep it under the carpet with the "supply us IP's or stfu" when they knew full well that ip's would just prove that none of their members were infected with a zombie (either before hand or after myself, phil and others explained to everyone multiple times that supplying the 50 ip's in question wouldn't show anything due to the nature of a ddos attack )

Quote:
Whats wrong is for 2 HCs of an alliance that have been around for many rounds, even when i was with Legion i remmember fcrew, feels it has to come on these boards and post rubbish as seen above toward an alliance that is apparently not saw as a threat (not my words, only by others) Now that is, as you put it, 'wrong'. So forgive me for stating facts, and telling the truth. I should act more like you i suppose and take the high road via posting things based on 'reliable sources'
Its his word against 6 highly respected members of F-Crew (each who turned down better alliances than pmonkeys to stay with us), 3 potential members and 2 members of other alliances in our channel. Now ofc we as the HC wouldn't see it happen first hand as he would have to be pretty dumb to be recruiting in another alliances channel and to then pm an offer to the hc's. But theres 11 people who bothered to report it to us and there could be more who just ignored it
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 12:48   #38
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Now don't play the "you are always lying and slandering other allies" card, that is just childish and pointless
yet it is true.

Quote:
I did apologies to Rock's HC for implying they knew about it, however the evidence that it was someone inside Rock or connected to Rock was much greater than their none existent evidence that it was definitely not anyone in Rock.
Guilty until proven innocent yo!
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 13:26   #39
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
I did apologies to Rock's HC for implying they knew about it, however the evidence that it was someone inside Rock or connected to Rock was much greater than their none existent evidence that it was definitely not anyone in Rock. Instead of taking it seriously and trying to help find the person in their ranks committing criminal acts to 'win' at a game they decided to sweep it under the carpet with the "supply us IP's or stfu" when they knew full well that ip's would just prove that none of their members were infected with a zombie (either before hand or after myself, phil and others explained to everyone multiple times that supplying the 50 ip's in question wouldn't show anything due to the nature of a ddos attack )
I wont go into this much as of course its another case which was in the past (although i admit i brought it up to prove a point i had) Now we come to the same point again. Rock had no need to prove it wasnt them, however you had the obligation to prove they had due to the fact you made a strong statement attacking Rocks honour and its members. Its a bit like if i arrested somone. A lawyer would want to know what evidence i would have on his client for him to make a defence. As far as i saw you couldnt provide any evidence other then 'Becuase i know so' That unfortunatly isnt efficient in this day and age. I agree it is hard to track a doss attack. And the providing the 50 ips in question wouldnt get you very far, however, this again could bring back the question how did you know it was them? I beleive the answer was just becuase you were at war with them? Now im not going to insult Rock, as i respect a lot of their past members and their founder. Although i do know they are not known these days at least for taking PA seriously, they play for fun. So i find it hard to beleive they would 1) Know when you plan your attack times to be able to doss your servers (ie using intel) and 2) I dont think they would bother with that vicious asualt based on they play for fun. I made this argument before and ill use it here. We are going off track though so i will stop using this example. But i think i have proven my point wakey that somtimes just becuase 'you say so' doesnt mean its accurate.

Quote:
Its his word against 6 highly respected members of F-Crew (each who turned down better alliances than pmonkeys to stay with us), 3 potential members and 2 members of other alliances in our channel. Now ofc we as the HC wouldn't see it happen first hand as he would have to be pretty dumb to be recruiting in another alliances channel and to then pm an offer to the hc's. But theres 11 people who bothered to report it to us and there could be more who just ignored it
Forgive me for not taking your word for it. But as i said i would be happy to appologise, but again i can see this is going to be two differences of opinion.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 13:59   #40
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
So i find it hard to beleive they would 1) Know when you plan your attack times to be able to doss your servers (ie using intel) and 2) I dont think they would bother with that vicious asualt based on they play for fun.
Actually if I remember right they did have a spy in us, proved by reasons I wont go into here.

Quote:
Forgive me for not taking your word for it. But as i said i would be happy to appologise, but again i can see this is going to be two differences of opinion.
2 differences of opinion? Opinion means there is 2 thoughts possible. This is 2 interpretations of the facts. 1 that is trueful, that F-crew had 11 reports of an action happening therefore it must have happened, and another that is trying to discredit the idea because they either haven't been told the truth by the person who performed the action, or to try and not lose some ally reputation. I can't see that many people will believe p monkeys side of this and therefore the best course of action for them is to try and burry this by stopping arguing back. Then this thread will soon fall down the forum and be lost.

EDIT - wait a min. is Willzzz even a member of pMonkeys? if not wtf is he doing commenting on what they did or did not do...
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 14:08   #41
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I thought he was HC of said alliance?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 14:15   #42
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

his nick does not match the hc list. might be different nicking like i have to though. if he is he should follow my advice, if he isnt hc he should stop butting in.
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 15:22   #43
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Actually if I remember right they did have a spy in us, proved by reasons I wont go into here.

2 differences of opinion? Opinion means there is 2 thoughts possible. This is 2 interpretations of the facts. 1 that is trueful, that F-crew had 11 reports of an action happening therefore it must have happened, and another that is trying to discredit the idea because they either haven't been told the truth by the person who performed the action, or to try and not lose some ally reputation. I can't see that many people will believe p monkeys side of this and therefore the best course of action for them is to try and burry this by stopping arguing back. Then this thread will soon fall down the forum and be lost.

EDIT - wait a min. is Willzzz even a member of pMonkeys? if not wtf is he doing commenting on what they did or did not do...

To Answer your question yes i am the Head BC of the alliance and an adviser. So yes i am part of this alliance.

And again we come back to the old 'We have people who have told us' You said it yourself fake logs can be used above. But im supposed to beleive you based on your word? So far yourself and Wakey have shown me you dont understand what the words 'honour' and 'respect' mean so why should i beleive what you say on this thread? I asked Chronx and i stand by what he says. Also, why should i stop posting on this thread regarding my own alliance defending its honour against your HC which has started this debate? Did you really think you could come on here posting stuff like this and expect no one to reply to it from this alliance?

So lets have a run down: I am in this alliance. I am out here to defend slander on this alliance. You started this debate but now moan that i am challenging it. based on your previous HC accusations towards alliances such as Rock, i dont beleive what your saying. And finally when ever you 2 appear speaking about alliances and yours, you never have solid evidence other then 'what i think goes'

So, lets put it this way. If you want this debate to stop, then take your own advice and stop replying to me. I will keep posting as this is my alliance. You have no need to keep responding to me other then to get the last word like a childish argument.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 15:29   #44
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Official Prehistoric Monkeys Announcement

Long Live VtS. Honour and Respect. You go Willzzz

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 16:06   #45
Kitty

Kitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these parts

I thought it was about time i replyed to this thread giving another perspective as it were.

I have worked with Cx for a few rnds now and god knows how difficult he can be (ask everyone who's ever been in an ally with him) but never ever have i heard of him trying to poach players from different ally channels tbh hes not even that stupid (and he has had his moments believe me!!).

I myself have also spoken to chronox on this matter and do believe when he says he has spoke to a few people in channels as does everyone about joining monkeys. I also daresay that chronox is not the only Hc trying to "recruit" in other alliances public channels as you call it. Are you trying to imply wakey that you or any F-Crew HC have never ever mentioned to any players who were in other allys to join F-Crew cause even i being naive as i am do not believe that for one second. So why just try and bring blame on monkeys only.... is it because you are actually thinking that we ARE going to be a big threat to you this round and not going to roll over and play dead like certain new ally's did last round!!

Newdawn
Subh
ToF
Orbit 4eva
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 18:26   #46
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
I wont go into this much as of course its another case which was in the past (although i admit i brought it up to prove a point i had) Now we come to the same point again. Rock had no need to prove it wasnt them, however you had the obligation to prove they had due to the fact you made a strong statement attacking Rocks honour and its members. Its a bit like if i arrested somone. A lawyer would want to know what evidence i would have on his client for him to make a defence. As far as i saw you couldnt provide any evidence other then 'Becuase i know so' That unfortunatly isnt efficient in this day and age. I agree it is hard to track a doss attack. And the providing the 50 ips in question wouldnt get you very far, however, this again could bring back the question how did you know it was them? I beleive the answer was just becuase you were at war with them? Now im not going to insult Rock, as i respect a lot of their past members and their founder. Although i do know they are not known these days at least for taking PA seriously, they play for fun. So i find it hard to beleive they would 1) Know when you plan your attack times to be able to doss your servers (ie using intel) and 2) I dont think they would bother with that vicious asualt based on they play for fun. I made this argument before and ill use it here. We are going off track though so i will stop using this example. But i think i have proven my point wakey that somtimes just becuase 'you say so' doesnt mean its accurate.
The difference is in the real world crimes normally leave some kind of solid evidence. Crimes related to PA unless its done inside the game don't leave such evidence. The ddos attack for example only the following evidence

1) The Services going down
2) Over 50 unique IP's bombarding all 3 servers. 50 ips that would just point to computer newbies who have had their computers infected with zombies

Now if I was the police investigating maybe I could have got hold of the details of the customers who's ip's these were. Then I might be able to locate the controller of the zombie from here.

As it was I don't have that ability so the case has to be made via the circumstances. These being
1) 3 Separate servers with no direct link were attacked at the same time. All 3 servers were in different countries. This removes the co-incedential possibility
2) We were at war with Rock so they had motive
3) The timing was at the exact time ROCK were launching their attack on us and was targeted in a way to disrupt our defence ability.

This evidence does strongly point to someone in or connected in some way to Rock as it was them who gained and with the evidence its the only conclusion you can draw. Once again I will as I did at the time apologies for claiming Rock HC were behind it as I believe what they say but I won't withdraw my allegation against someone connected to them being behind it or the my disgust with the way they swept it under the carpet when its actions that go against everything they stand for. By not condemning the action and by stating there was no way anyone connected to them was behind it they helped build the believe that anything goes in this game as long as the evidence is such that it can be claimed to be false or fabricated

Quote:
To Answer your question yes i am the Head BC of the alliance and an adviser. So yes i am part of this alliance.

And again we come back to the old 'We have people who have told us' You said it yourself fake logs can be used above. But im supposed to beleive you based on your word? So far yourself and Wakey have shown me you dont understand what the words 'honour' and 'respect' mean so why should i beleive what you say on this thread? I asked Chronx and i stand by what he says. Also, why should i stop posting on this thread regarding my own alliance defending its honour against your HC which has started this debate? Did you really think you could come on here posting stuff like this and expect no one to reply to it from this alliance?

So lets have a run down: I am in this alliance. I am out here to defend slander on this alliance. You started this debate but now moan that i am challenging it. based on your previous HC accusations towards alliances such as Rock, i dont beleive what your saying. And finally when ever you 2 appear speaking about alliances and yours, you never have solid evidence other then 'what i think goes'

So, lets put it this way. If you want this debate to stop, then take your own advice and stop replying to me. I will keep posting as this is my alliance. You have no need to keep responding to me other then to get the last word like a childish argument.
First of all we haven't attacked pmonkeys, we attacked Chronx whose actions are the ones at fault not the alliances as a whole.

Now if you want evidence here's a log of one of the attempts he made

Quote:
Session Start: Sun Jan 14 18:06:11 2007
Session Ident: ChronoX|PM
[18:06] Session Ident: ChronoX|PM ([email protected])
[18:06] <ChronoX|PM> lo
[18:06] <ChronoX|PM> what rank you have in f-crew?
[18:15] <Imperial> why do you ask?
[18:15] <ChronoX|PM> just wondering
[18:16] <Imperial> Senior BC
[18:16] <ChronoX|PM> [15:49] <imp|food> [18:16] <ChronoX|PM> o rly
[18:16] <Imperial> aye
[18:16] <ChronoX|PM> you like f-crew?
[18:16] <Imperial> yep
[18:17] <ChronoX|PM> ah, too bad
[18:17] <Imperial> not for me its not
[18:18] <ChronoX|PM> never thought of joining another ally?
[18:18] <Imperial> no
[18:18] <ChronoX|PM> a new one, to help get it up?
[18:20] <Imperial> i am happy with f-crew.. i have good time playing with them and training new players that we recruit
[18:22] <ChronoX|PM> too bad ;(
[18:24] <Imperial> hope you and your alliance has a good round though
[18:24] <ChronoX|PM>
[18:24] <ChronoX|PM> ty
Now thats one of 11 people who reported being pm'd while sitting in #f-crew . Your probably turn around and state "The logs faked" but we know it isn't as does ChronoX and if you want to keep believing whatever he tells you then more fool you, it will no doubt come back to bite you when he lies about something else and you all blindly believe him only to see it screw you over but hey that's your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty
I thought it was about time i replyed to this thread giving another perspective as it were.

I have worked with Cx for a few rnds now and god knows how difficult he can be (ask everyone who's ever been in an ally with him) but never ever have i heard of him trying to poach players from different ally channels tbh hes not even that stupid (and he has had his moments believe me!!).

I myself have also spoken to chronox on this matter and do believe when he says he has spoke to a few people in channels as does everyone about joining monkeys. I also daresay that chronox is not the only Hc trying to "recruit" in other alliances public channels as you call it. Are you trying to imply wakey that you or any F-Crew HC have never ever mentioned to any players who were in other allys to join F-Crew cause even i being naive as i am do not believe that for one second. So why just try and bring blame on monkeys only.... is it because you are actually thinking that we ARE going to be a big threat to you this round and not going to roll over and play dead like certain new ally's did last round!!
I suggest you rethink how stupid he is, could have been worse I guess and he could have pm'd the HC's as well but still his stupidity is greater than you clearly think.

And your probably right, there's probably others doing it also but if they are doing it and doing it in #f-crew they are being smarter about it and are choosing their targets and not pming people who aren't F-Crew or those who are going to turn around and tell us. Your (well Chronx as i haven't acussed anyone else of doing it) being blamed as its who we have had multiple independent complaints about doing it.

As for myself poaching other alliances members, I can say with certainty that I haven't poached a single player or spoken to a single player in an attempt to persuade them to leave their alliance and join F-Crew in the last 15 rounds, if not the full 22 rounds and as far as i'm aware none of the rest of the HC have done either in the last 5 rounds. We dont chase members, if they want to join us then great but we don't want mercenaries who can be easily swayed by what they deem a betteroffer
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 20:16   #47
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
The difference is in the real world crimes normally leave some kind of solid evidence. Crimes related to PA unless its done inside the game don't leave such evidence. The ddos attack for example only the following evidence

1) The Services going down
2) Over 50 unique IP's bombarding all 3 servers. 50 ips that would just point to computer newbies who have had their computers infected with zombies

Now if I was the police investigating maybe I could have got hold of the details of the customers who's ip's these were. Then I might be able to locate the controller of the zombie from here.

As it was I don't have that ability so the case has to be made via the circumstances. These being
1) 3 Separate servers with no direct link were attacked at the same time. All 3 servers were in different countries. This removes the co-incedential possibility
2) We were at war with Rock so they had motive
3) The timing was at the exact time ROCK were launching their attack on us and was targeted in a way to disrupt our defence ability.

This evidence does strongly point to someone in or connected in some way to Rock as it was them who gained and with the evidence its the only conclusion you can draw. Once again I will as I did at the time apologies for claiming Rock HC were behind it as I believe what they say but I won't withdraw my allegation against someone connected to them being behind it or the my disgust with the way they swept it under the carpet when its actions that go against everything they stand for. By not condemning the action and by stating there was no way anyone connected to them was behind it they helped build the believe that anything goes in this game as long as the evidence is such that it can be claimed to be false or fabricated

I am not going to majorly go into this as we are now deffinatly going off topic. But i thank you for the explanation. Now i agree your evidence would point slightly toward ROCK, either that or a huge coincidence. But at the same time that is still not concrete enough to blaim them. I also respect the fact you appologised to the HC team of Rock, however, you also again show arrogence once again by claiming your 'discust' toward them for sweeping it under the carpet. From what i saw on the boards they contacted you on irc and tried to resolve the issue. More privatly and respectfuly. Now i cant myself go into a debate about this due to the fact i wasnt in the alliance of either fcrew or rock. So im not going to try and defend this any longer.

Quote:
First of all we haven't attacked pmonkeys, we attacked Chronx whose actions are the ones at fault not the alliances as a whole.

Now if you want evidence here's a log of one of the attempts he made

Now thats one of 11 people who reported being pm'd while sitting in #f-crew . Your probably turn around and state "The logs faked" but we know it isn't as does ChronoX and if you want to keep believing whatever he tells you then more fool you, it will no doubt come back to bite you when he lies about something else and you all blindly believe him only to see it screw you over but hey that's your choice.

I suggest you rethink how stupid he is, could have been worse I guess and he could have pm'd the HC's as well but still his stupidity is greater than you clearly think.

And your probably right, there's probably others doing it also but if they are doing it and doing it in #f-crew they are being smarter about it and are choosing their targets and not pming people who aren't F-Crew or those who are going to turn around and tell us. Your (well Chronx as i haven't acussed anyone else of doing it) being blamed as its who we have had multiple independent complaints about doing it.

Ok. Now i agree that log proves ChronoX spoke to a senior BC of Fcrew. But what does that prove other then that? To me he didnt do anything other then have a social chat with a guy he knows. He never once mentioned this alliance by name. Although ill agree he did ask if he would be interested in helping out a new alliance (which he must be reffering to this one) however, to me he never pushed anything onto Imperial, and as soon as Imperial told him he was happy with fcrew the convo ended. That isnt poaching Wakey, or maybe me and you have different views on that.

Now, ill ask you. Was Imperial only in #fcrew when this pm took place? Or was he in our alliance public channel which lead to Chronox pming him? From what i have been told, he was pmed becuase he joined our public channel. Of course doesnt excuse the fact he knew he was in fcrew, but just eliminates the theory he idles in #fcrew pming your members trying to poach them.

As for beleiving everything he tells me, Wakey you dont know me. I dont beleive anyone 100%. One thing i have learned in PA is to always keep an eye open when dealing with others. But, i have good judgement. I see potential in this new alliance, and so far, i have saw ChronoX and the rest of the HC Team (Kitty and Dexter) put a lot of effort into this alliance for its members that have already joined and for the ones to come. I have came to this alliance becuase of the people that have remarked it as a 'joke' so i see this as a challenge.

You might have addressed ChronoX directly and not pmonkeys, but surely you understand if you insult the methods of its founder and try to claim hes poaching members from other alliances this will effect the alliance itself? It damages its reputation, before Pmonkeys has even had chance to prove itself. And as a member, and a high ranked officer, i will stand by the HC team of this alliance and its reputation.

Now this issue i would like to see the back off, as your HC team does also. I want to get on with this round and concentrate on building up this alliance and providing the members already here a great home to be in round 20 and hopefully many rounds to come. So i am no longer going to post on this thread and concentrate on putting my methods into playing instead. I would respect you to do the same.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 20:19   #48
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

let me get this straight, this Imperial dude was in #monkeys at that time, he joined with a dude called Cead(something) and Cead was thinking about joining us, but he had to ask some of his mates first if they where staying or not.

And I was only asking him if he were interested in helping a new alliance, didn't say anything like "come join pMonkeys". And when he said "I like F-crew" I didn't continue with it, if I did that, that would have been bad idd.

Oh, and btw, I just deleted Vomit from private channel, out of all spies, he's the worse one I've ever seen ^^
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 22:55   #49
furball

Quote:
Quote:
his nick does not match the hc list. might be different nicking like i have to though. if he is he should follow my advice, if he isnt hc he should stop butting in.
You don't have to be part of the alliance in question to have an opinion.
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 23:09   #50
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Good luck to PMkeys and lets all try and get along.

:P

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote