User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Nov 2004, 23:23   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Assault

Rather than being a sympathetic requesting thread, I am more over looking to find out if anyone knows whom I get on contact with to complain with regards to what happened to me today...

I was travelling home on the bus today when I was narrowly missed from being stabbed. An extremely dark guy of african complexion with a big, stocky build approx. in his middle 20s/late 20s I would say out of no-where stuck something behind my ear and kept on mumbling in some language I didn't understand. I just ignore him and turned around. As the stop was coming up I decided not to get off and decided I'd make my way to the front of the bus (it's a single decker for realisation). As I did, he told me to get off (in English) to which I replied no and that's when he went for me with something sharp as it cut my ear (behind it) and scarred my neck causing it to bleed. I tried to run towards the front of the bus and all the stupid people wouldn't get move despite my shouts (and someone else I knew at the front) shouting "MOVE I've been attacked". The guy got off due to the amount of people pushing by and the bus driver closed the doors immediately and went to the next stop which happened to be near the police station. Made my statement, took my friend as a witness got a reference no. etc. There's CCTV on the bus so hopefully it's ok.

The worrying thing is - 1, it's the bus stop by my school, 2 my friend later told me she was almost raped by him near to her work-place and that luckily her normal security guard at her work-place was off-duty and near-by, 3 he apparently frequents near to the area of the bus (which happens to be next to the train station).

I'm just a little shaken that's all. I'm just a kid and this was totally unprovoked.

The point is, what kind of protection does a stupid CCTV offer? None. I could have lost my ear today and not a single thing was done on the bus, despite how busy it was and everyone asking "am I OK?" to which I replied "where were you?" to which I had silence. I am therefore (seriously) wishing to complain to whoever is in charge of public transport. I think buses should be boarded with a security guard. The airport gets it so why not buses? Security is now as important as ever. Just because there isn't a terror threat on the buses, doesn't mean one should fear for their lives just going onto a bus. With Mayor of London (this mainly affects us London'ers - to which only Dante is the only other london'er in the East or near to the East that I know of) advertising the usage of buses instead of your car, I want to tackle the problem.

Ta.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 23:35   #2
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
I am therefore (seriously) wishing to complain to whoever is in charge of public transport.
Well, there's Tony McNulty, MP, the Minister of State for Transport, who's responsible for transport in London, and Charlotte Atkins, MP, a Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport, who's responsible for buses. Or, of course, you could complain to The Right Honourable Alistair Darling, MP, the Secretary of State for Transport. They all work at the Department for Transport, Great Minster House, 76 Marsham Street, London, SW1P 4DR.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 23:37   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
With Mayor of London (this mainly affects us London'ers - to which only Dante is the only other london'er in the East or near to the East that I know of) advertising the usage of buses instead of your car, I want to tackle the problem.

Ta.
I'm near the east.... well Shoreditch, 5 mins from both Liverpool St Station and Old Street.

I see this exact same problem (without weapons though). Especially when I go home from work in central London. Funnily enough, it has to be some tall, big, black man either African or from the Carribean.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 00:42   #4
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think buses should be boarded with a security guard. The airport gets it so why not buses? Security is now as important as ever. Just because there isn't a terror threat on the buses, doesn't mean one should fear for their lives just going onto a bus.
Sure why not, and lets not stop there... I mean you could get stabbed on a train? Lets have one guard per carriage ... and hang on... hang on... I could be walking along the street, and get stabbed too! Security guards on every street corner please.

I'm sure you can see what im getting at.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 00:46   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That sounds really scary

I'm glad I live in Jersey - or Exeter. They're both relatively harmless places, where I can live in my little bubble of believing the world is beautiful and peaceful.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 00:54   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Assault

I'd tell the police as much as you can about this fellow. To me he seems an obvious danger to others and he may even be mentally unbalanced. You should make all this plain to them.

This is one of the reasons that I hate public busing. (Public transport in general, come to that.) They attract an awful lot of idiots, nutters, drunks, and thousands of other types of people who I would sooner avoid.

To be honest, I'm suprised that the buses are as semi-tolerable as they are.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 01:45   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

it's always the blacks i tell you
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 01:49   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this is why i think all public transport should be scrapped

its shit
noone likes it
you get the loonies with knives and guns and whatnot

in a car you get your own personal space. noone can attack you easily. it doesnt smell. noone barges you out the way for a seat. AND you can travel faster than 23mph on the main roads.

****ing public transport

DO AWAY WITH IT
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 01:51   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They'd shouldn't do away with it, they should simply tell all the people not wearing three piece suits and black socks to piss off.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 01:55   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

fecking commoners
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 02:14   #11
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

In the words of Jeremy Clarkson regarding buses ' Why should poor people have the need to get somewhere more than me?'

Scrap all public transport and spend the money on improving the roads. They could make them safer so we can all do 140 mph when we're late for that meeting with no fear of a ****ing speed camera.

Let the scrubbers walk or cycle or **** off back to the country they came from.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 02:19   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Where did the aforementioned Mr Clarkson get the idea that styling your hair in the exact same fashion as a thicket of pubes was a positive fashion statement? This has always been an impenetrable mystery to me.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 10:52   #13
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Sorry about that Androme. I mean what is the world coming to?

The other day i stuck my hand in a bag of jelly babies and the black bastard stole my rolex.

By the way Phalon, not everyone who uses the public transport are immigrants. Look at Androme. Look at me, Dante and Blasto. There you have it.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 11:47   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
By the way Phalon, not everyone who uses the public transport are immigrants. Look at Androme. Look at me, Dante and Blasto. There you have it.
Ok, well fags and immigrants then.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 12:19   #15
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

ah well at least ya didn't get stabbed, did ya get the day off school?
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 12:21   #16
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I object. I'm not a fag nor an immigrant.

I'd like to make that clear.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 12:23   #17
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
in a car you get your own personal space. noone can attack you easily. it doesnt smell. noone barges you out the way for a seat. AND you can travel faster than 23mph on the main roads.
Unless you live in Birmingham and you drive past the Burgers or Johnson crew's turf. They'll shoot you even if you think you've got a bullet-proof car.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 12:27   #18
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
My car smells.
Of sweet sweet roses*

On the subject of public transport, some recent study supposedly proved that an intercity train, even WHEN FULL (so operating at maximum efficiency) is worse for the environment than if it's passengers went by car instead.
So much for the environmental argument then.

*tacky air freshener
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 12:50   #19
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm from way out east.

Plaistow, in Newham.

Near West Ham.

I'm a cockney.

I've not ran into a nut like this before, however I'd be tempted to take several friends on a bus and generally keep an eye out for him. Vigilateism (word?) rocks!
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 12:59   #20
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

vigilante mission I like it, plus if we get caught we can blame video games!
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 12:59   #21
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I'm from way out east.

Plaistow, in Newham.

Near West Ham.

I'm a cockney.

I've not ran into a nut like this before, however I'd be tempted to take several friends on a bus and generally keep an eye out for him. Vigilanteism (word?) rocks!
Fixed...ish.

That's way far from your workplace dude.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 13:12   #22
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

**** security guards, just let law abiding citizens actually carry (lethal or non-lethal,your choice) weapons with which to defend theirselves because I bet you that this african chap wasn't worried about being nicked for carrying a weapon.

Then again you might have to change the self defence laws in england and wales as well.

A CCTV camera isn't useful when your bleeding to death because you got a 4 inch piece of steel through the liver.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 13:29   #23
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It would help get you £300 on 'World's scariest Videos' or similar

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 13:40   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone should get to carry an assault rifle to defend themselves in case they're attacked.

Amusingly enough this is one of those instances where I'm unsure whether or not I'm serious.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 13:41   #25
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Amusingly enough this is one of those instances where I'm unsure whether or not I'm serious.
Come over to the darkside young one
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 14:17   #26
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd settle for a gattling gun.
Preferably on some sort of trolley so I can move it about easier.
And, actually, it would help if the trolley was motorised.
Oh and while we're at it, somewhere for me to sit on the trolley would be nice, preferably with some thick sides so I don't get hurt.

Oh wait, yeah thats the one, I want an amoured car please.

Unread 16 Nov 2004, 15:02   #27
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
I'm from way out east.

Plaistow, in Newham.

Near West Ham.
Worringly I was born at Plaistow Hospital (I think it got demolished) and I live in Newham (and still live unfortunately) - it's a shame I moved away from Clacton (we lived literally by the sea) when I was 4.

In today's "WORKING FOR A SAFER LONDON" a woman, bearing 2 kids, was run over by thiefs in a stolen car while trying to escape police. The woman died but the kids survived. The police? Not being brought into question of "Damn those people"

Anyway, I'm carrying with me a swiss knife in the form of a credit card (from firebox) and a lil ring knife that flips out (I made it in DT hehe).

All Africans scare me now
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 15:19   #28
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I live eastish (Greenwich) but I dont really get buses normally despite being poor.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 15:31   #29
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I live eastish (Greenwich) but I dont really get buses normally despite being poor.
ur a taxi man then.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 16:15   #30
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Greenwich is poor?

Unread 16 Nov 2004, 16:20   #31
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Greenwich is poor?

no, I think he means that Nod is poor.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 16:22   #32
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
no, I think he means that Nod is poor.
You are indeed correct, I cant read.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 18:52   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Nod isn't poor, he's just shit.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 19:51   #34
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Greenwich is poor?

Last time I was there for uni, there are thousands of chavs terrorising the buses.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 20:54   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're all bigoted fags who live in the country side and have no understanding of the real world*.

Besides, plenty of non-immigrants use buses. The bus I get to my evening work is either filled with white English chavs, or fit girls from the local grammar school.

The only money spent on road building should be the installation of snipers on major roads to execute boy racer wankers like Mr Clarkson who obsess over their cars to make up for their microscopic penises.

* = OK, not all of you. I'm mainly talking about the car fags.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote