User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Oct 2007, 22:23   #1
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts
Alliance/Galaxy balance

Im wondering.. is the PA universe to small? To not target galaxy's with one of your members in it? I saw ToF last round not only raiding the planets it has a war against but all planets apart from its own planet within a Gal.

Last round was my first round since round 18. And i can agrea the memberbase is a lot smaller, but i'd like to know:

-How are current Ally/gal ethic's? I know this always been a grey zone.
-Are ally's willing to risk its members fleets to be possibly fleetcaugth just for a few fat targets?
-Galdef remains your lowest ETA def so is attacking your members gal nothing more then shooting at your own Def value?
Thefoundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2007, 00:06   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Alliance/Galaxy balance

The balance in the universe is scewed for the Alliances at the moment, with the alliancelimit being 70, and aproximate planets being around 1500, you wil be able to have slightly below 5% of the universe in your alliance.

Add two or three naps and then suddenly mathematically you have the universe for your feet.

I think that there is a lot of various people playing at the moment and various alliances have various ways of handling the galaxy, most top alliances have no problems hitting galaxies with their own members in however, and this is generally seen as acceptable.

There are however a few people that dont like the own alliance hitting their galaxy, but if its kept to only a certain amount, or lets say a few hostile alliances to your own alliance, the general consensus seems to be that its okay.

No, attacking your members gal is also, an easy way to gain intel on the galmates of your member, and a way to show people that just because you are in a galaxy with a certain alliance in it, does not give you automatic protection from their attack.

The alliances of this game will like to win the round, and the needs of 70, outweighs the needs of the 12-15. Most of the time.