User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Aug 2011, 00:53   #51
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Congrats ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Undoubtedly xVx move to work with Ultores at this time allready is fundamentally flawed (i don't know if this is true or not, only just signed up again today). On the other hand one could argue that xVx's trackrecord of not joining blocks allready made sure their starting position was hopeless this round. Even with normally "blocky" allies like TGV and ND not playing ball this time round.
I guess I just play the game different. I would never sign up with an alliance with the sole intention of finishing second.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 03:25   #52
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Ult want to win.
If that was the plan we wouldn't be going into the round with a half full tag
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 03:56   #53
w3nnk
Banned

w3nnk is infamous around these partsw3nnk is infamous around these parts

hehe
w3nnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 04:00   #54
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
If it wasn't the case you would have stayed in apprime

Even half tag you are favourites to win and thats without the ones you havent added yet.
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 07:14   #55
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
It was an xVx member, on this very forum, that stated there was a xVx/Ult block. Not me. I just replied to his post.
Show me a post where xVx member said that block exists. If you are referring to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba

I would assume it will be the same scenerio again this round - were already seeing blocking coming into place against xVx and eksero's alliance. Obviously shows that those 2 allianes are better as it takes multiple allainces to coordinate to take them down - wheras on the flipside both those allainecs could probably deal with CT or ND on there own
then you are an idiot sir.

Quote:

Who do you think we can plot with?

ND have their own things to deal with.
Ult want to win.
xVx want to hand the win to Ult.
TGV are staing out this round.
p3n are hitting CT as we speak.

Who exactly does that leave?
That leaves you with several smaller allies, including ToF that are CT puppets every round
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 09:26   #56
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:

Even half tag you are favourites to win and thats without the ones you havent added yet.
And who might that be?
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 09:27   #57
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

How long did it take to get the Comical Ali makeup off?

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 12:44   #58
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzlic View Post
Show me a post where xVx member said that block exists. If you are referring to this:

then you are an idiot sir.

That leaves you with several smaller allies, including ToF that are CT puppets every round
I think that states very clearly that xvx/ult have blocked. Don't you?

So far we have ult/xvx/p3n hitting ct and you think we can even it up by linking up with ToF ??
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 12:45   #59
Forest

Quote:
And who might that be?
Time will tell won't it.

You and I both know however, that I never post on the forum without being pretty sure of my facts.
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 12:46   #60
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
How long did it take to get the Comical Ali makeup off?
You don't think ultores are favourites to win?
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 12:46   #61
Forest

Oh and fake nicking (and going to the bother of registering 'Forest1') is lame, sad and so round 6
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 12:52   #62
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Time will tell won't it.

You and I both know however, that I never post on the forum without being pretty sure of my facts.
Then you did this time
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 12:54   #63
Forest

Nope and no-one in pa is buying it either

Whether you like it or not, you are the hot favourites to win the round and I don't see you gifting the win to xVx or p3n either so I am guessing they are sitting uncomfortably with that
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 12:58   #64
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ultores (worst. name. ever.) don't look like a tag with people outside of it. If there were, they'd be trickling in as they were getting attacked. That's not happening.

(Also, "no one in PA is buying it" is an argument from popularity, a logical fallacy, and one without any data to back it up, at that.)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 12:59   #65
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Nope and no-one in pa is buying it either

Whether you like it or not, you are the hot favourites to win the round and I don't see you gifting the win to xVx or p3n either so I am guessing they are sitting uncomfortably with that

How exactly will p3n win the round? us and p3ng combined barely have more members than your own alliance
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 13:03   #66
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Once you've singlehandedly destroyed everyone, they cannot resist your almighty force. They will be crushed beneath your steel boots like so many ants. DON'T DENY IT!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 13:06   #67
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

fine
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 13:10   #68
Forest

Quote:
How exactly will p3n win the round? us and p3ng combined barely have more members than your own alliance

Well, and I am not one to listen to rumours....

We have Ult/p3n/xVx hitting CT.
I think within the week most of the roids in the universe will be with those three. I am also hearing that DLR are siding with you but I hope that is wrong.

At which point one of those 3 can go for the win.

Now, ult will not hand the win to xVx or p3n, if they would do that they would have stayed in app.
So that means ult will ALREADY have in place, plans to deal with xVx and p3n in the case that either of those two are in a position to win.

Just how I see it, (and most of the universe I feel)...

It is a shame I am leaving in 3 days (though thanks for Munkee for the p3n co-ords list) but I will try and pop back from time to time to see my prediction come right
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 13:11   #69
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Ultores (worst. name. ever.) don't look like a tag with people outside of it. If there were, they'd be trickling in as they were getting attacked. That's not happening.
Such as the round 1up kept all their big planets out of tag and never added any of them till the final 2 weeks?
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 13:28   #70
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
seriously.. xVx hit what... 4 CT planets last night? (if not less) and managed to piggy a CT attack... clearly shows they are working against CT

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 13:35   #71
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Such as the round 1up kept all their big planets out of tag and never added any of them till the final 2 weeks?
Are you also afraid an alliance will win the round on XP alone? Because that would explain a lot.
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 13:42   #72
Forest

Quote:
Are you also afraid an alliance will win the round on XP alone? Because that would explain a lot.
Ult will win on value, duh
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 14:01   #73
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Well, and I am not one to listen to rumours....

I think within the week most of the roids in the universe will be with those three. I am also hearing that DLR are siding with you but I hope that is wrong.

At which point one of those 3 can go for the win.

Now, ult will not hand the win to xVx or p3n, if they would do that they would have stayed in app.
So that means ult will ALREADY have in place, plans to deal with xVx and p3n in the case that either of those two are in a position to win.

Just how I see it, (and most of the universe I feel)...

It is a shame I am leaving in 3 days (though thanks for Munkee for the p3n co-ords list) but I will try and pop back from time to time to see my prediction come right
We haven't hit ct, not knowingly anyway, last i checked we barely had any ct coords. We also haven't coordinated attacks with anyone, but hey, you know best right?
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 14:31   #74
Skydivenaked

Skydivenaked is an unknown quantity at this point

Forest its to earlie to draw conclusions about anyone hitting anyone atm, unless you have some actual proof to back it up. Most alliances are just hitting fat random galaxy`s atm. It may feel like you get alot of incs, due to the fact that you have the highest membercount and pretty high score on all your players..

and dlr is hitting ultores randomly vice versa.. don`t go be maxmillian on us
Skydivenaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 16:03   #75
Forest

lol don't call me maxmillian, thats an insult
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 16:09   #76
w3nnk
Banned

w3nnk is infamous around these partsw3nnk is infamous around these parts

well done !
w3nnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 16:31   #77
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

"xVx trackrecord never joining blocks bla bla". I'd put it more this way. In rounds, when App or Asc were so awesome, that they were winning 4-5 alliances singlehandedly, xVx stayed out until it was become more apparent App or Asc would win again, then they joined their side. Seen it happen many times.
Now someone is gonna come here and say "yah we fought App that one round when nobody else did bla bla". This was when xVx were aiming for the win, and not being App puppets.
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 17:27   #78
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
"xVx trackrecord never joining blocks bla bla". I'd put it more this way. In rounds, when App or Asc were so awesome, that they were winning 4-5 alliances singlehandedly, xVx stayed out until it was become more apparent App or Asc would win again, then they joined their side. Seen it happen many times.
Now someone is gonna come here and say "yah we fought App that one round when nobody else did bla bla". This was when xVx were aiming for the win, and not being App puppets.
That's the problem with PA, not enough people want to play to win.

If I was in charge of politics and was xVx I would be asking p3n to ally in order to take out Ult, maybe see if DLR fancy it too (might need a nap or two with CT). When Ult are dealt with drop the nap and play for the win. That means properly dealt with, not just two nights roiding them then agreeing a nap).

This keeps it fresh for alliances and gives a p3n/dlr/xvx/ult all a chance to win.

What will happen though is, Ult will block enough to be sure of a win and anyone on their side will have to just accept it.

Some things don't change in pa.
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 17:40   #79
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:

This means no alliance will attack ct and gives ct a chance to win.
Fixed it for you
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 18:05   #80
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think that states very clearly that xvx/ult have blocked. Don't you?

So far we have ult/xvx/p3n hitting ct and you think we can even it up by linking up with ToF ??

I think it actually states that the likes of CT/ND and so on need friends and NAP to take out big alliances whereas xVx OR Ultores could do it without such things

At no point did my post state Ultores or xVx were in cahoots with each other...

Jesus
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 18:14   #81
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I would also say that Ultores vs xVx wouldnt be a massacre but a reasonably even fight.

Both have opposing ship make up - Ult cr/bs - xVx fi/co

xVx has 30ish more members

Ultores has a better playerbase (this isnt putting down xVx its just a simple fact)

xVx has the advantage of being able to do pods only attacks on Ultores without having to waste ships faking co as cr and so on.. This pretty much doubles xVx's attacking potential as an alliance and would cause serious problems for Ultores dc's

Same applies on the flip side that for every Ultores attack fleet + possible fake attack fleet there is 3x def for xVx with the Xan faking option. The terrans will need to team with Etd's aswell cos spectres massacre them alone...

Overall reasonable fair i would say - its probably not a war eksero needs either in his new alliances first round
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 18:53   #82
zFerg

zFerg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Ultores has a better playerbase (this isnt putting down xVx its just a simple fact)
Is that counting last rounds vacation mode crew in Ultores?
zFerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 19:16   #83
Forest

haha kaiba,

Thats just a post saying 'we can take you on so you need to stay on our side because we can damage you'
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 20:04   #84
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Overall reasonable fair i would say - its probably not a war eksero needs either in his new alliances first round
That is a common misunderstanding. If an alliance does not work out the first round, it never will. Great alliances don't spend rounds "recruiting" or "team building". They recognize it for the bullshit it is and either play the game or don't.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 24 Aug 2011 at 20:16.
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 20:39   #85
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
haha kaiba,

Thats just a post saying 'we can take you on so you need to stay on our side because we can damage you'

Thats because that is how you read it, educated people like the people it was addressing took it how it was meant - a fair assessment of the field of play

Mz: thats a fair enough comment - but as happened with Omega would it not also be bad to go all out and get whooped??

Im assuming eksero plans for his alliance to be long term so wouldnt a slightly cautious approach to politics be better???
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 20:40   #86
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I said "great alliances"
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 20:42   #87
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Time will tell won't it.

Can you post all facts and sources?
Need something to read in the morning.
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 22:30   #88
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
Can you post all facts and sources?
Need something to read in the morning.
You know I won't

I would have replied earlier to Kaiba but I have only just been able to stop myself laughing incontrollably.

I will reply soon and give you something to read in the morning
Unread 24 Aug 2011, 22:49   #89
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

*uncontrollably??
Unread 25 Aug 2011, 17:12   #90
Forest

Quote:
I think it actually states that the likes of CT/ND and so on need friends and NAP to take out big alliances whereas xVx OR Ultores could do it without such things
I think it has been acknowledged in this thread that xVx lost v TGV 1 on 1 last round.
So which big alliances do you think xVx will be taking out?
Unread 25 Aug 2011, 17:30   #91
Forest

I said I would reply but have been doing other stuff to try and avoid doing the cleaning and this is the last thing on me list. Then I have to clean :crymeariver:

Quote:
I would also say that Ultores vs xVx wouldnt be a massacre but a reasonably even fight.
xVx have shown they crash easily, losing a lot of value. I am sure Ult could do a good job of mopping up what is left.

Quote:
Both have opposing ship make up - Ult cr/bs - xVx fi/co
I think my intel must have let me down here.
My intel suggests Ult have gone entirely Xan. It also suggests approx 50% of xVx have gone cath/etd/zik.

Quote:
xVx has 30ish more members
I would take 40 good active members v 50 active and 20 noobs any day. That just means you have planets that aren't worth defending, or able to defend cause they aren't active enough, which makes it harder in a war as Ult can just pick off the free roids as well as roid the active players.
Your morale will dip because they will roid harder. Your only option will be to take roids from weak players in Ult gals as you manage to land less and less on Ult, making you more enemies whilst doing less damage you direct opponent.

Quote:
You got something right!

Quote:
xVx has the advantage of being able to do pods only attacks on Ultores without having to waste ships faking co as cr and so on.. This pretty much doubles xVx's attacking potential as an alliance and would cause serious problems for Ultores dc's
As shown, you had your alliances mixed up, Ult are 100% xan and you aren't. That means they have the advantages that you say you have.

Quote:
Same applies on the flip side that for every Ultores attack fleet + possible fake attack fleet there is 3x def for xVx with the Xan faking option. The terrans will need to team with Etd's aswell cos spectres massacre them alone...
Again, muddled your races and this is an advantage to Ult, not you.

Quote:
I would say that isn't even close to being even and you would get massacared, for reasons given.

War is only ever good for an alliance if the alliance can finish the enemy quickly then farm whats left. In this situation I would suggest a 1 v 1 would be very good for Ult.

It won't happen though, I know that. I am just pointing out why you are wrong.
Unread 25 Aug 2011, 17:38   #92
Forest

Quote:
That is a common misunderstanding. If an alliance does not work out the first round, it never will. Great alliances don't spend rounds "recruiting" or "team building". They recognize it for the bullshit it is and either play the game or don't.
This is correct.

I think however I would change the wording. You could make an argument for an alliance such as rock or ND to be a great alliance, for all they have done for the game.
And I wouldn't for one second suggest rock on their first round go all out war on someone to win. It could easily have broken there and then, they got a spanking and went their own ways and the game would be poorer for it.

I think I prefer wording 'a winning alliance' and by that I would define it as an alliance that wants to win the round, and appreciates they will either finish 1st of 8th, but 2nd place is not an option AND by politics and military might, puts itself in a position to win. I think this is what you refer to.

Very few alliances in planetarion can claim to be 'winning alliances' by the definition given (and I don't mean by winning a round every so often).

These would be (but not confined to):

Fury
Exilition
1up
Asc

None of those alliances would back out of a war in order to risk a position that wasn't #1.
Unread 25 Aug 2011, 17:48   #93
Forest

Quote:
Thats because that is how you read it, educated people like the people it was addressing took it how it was meant - a fair assessment of the field of play
We were having a discussion, albeit one in which you rant and got proved wrong at every stage.

I am not sure how my education comes into it but just so you know, I have done 3 years at college, 6 years at university (including a year doing an outsourced Cambridge university course) and am considered somewhat as an expert in my field.
How is your job at McDonalds going by the way?

Quote:
Im assuming eksero plans for his alliance to be long term so wouldnt a slightly cautious approach to politics be better???
Cautious approaches to politics never do an alliance any favours.

Eskero will know exactly how his politics will plan out this round and he will have contingencies in place incase he has to be more fluid (I think 1up proved long ago that fluid politics is best for the game).

Whatever path he has chosen, whether that be alone or blocked up, he certainly won't be cautious if he intends to win the round.
Unread 25 Aug 2011, 17:53   #94
Forest

Olata, you wanted something to read. Want a bet as to how quick someone replies to my thought out replies with 'you suck'.
My guess would be someone will have done it before you read this post and it is likely to be one of...

Rein
P3n hc
xVx

Kaiba, unless you can reply with something to explain why you think something, this discussion is over, though i would assume you have backed yourself into a corner somewhat.

xVx, did you really recuit Kaiba? For real? He isn't just like the special kid you let play as the joke mascot?
Unread 25 Aug 2011, 18:59   #95
Mzyxptlk
mz.

The commonly used term for what you call "winning alliances" seems to be superpower. It's a bit over the top for my liking, but hey, whatever works.

Quote:
We were having a discussion, albeit one in which you rant and got proved wrong at every stage.
You're confusing "got proved proved wrong" with "I said the opposite of what you said".

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 25 Aug 2011 at 19:05.
Unread 25 Aug 2011, 19:01   #96
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I think it has been acknowledged in this thread that xVx lost v TGV 1 on 1 last round.
So which big alliances do you think xVx will be taking out?
May I just ask if you are on crack? I seem to remember TGV falling away very quickly after they got fed up of not landing on us.

But I do like the trolling attempt!
Unread 25 Aug 2011, 19:17   #97
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by influence View Post

the ceasefire was instigated from tgv as a response to ct pulling away from them at the time. I won't deny tgv had been winning the fight for about 10 days before that tho.
fyp
Unread 26 Aug 2011, 07:27   #98
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Quote:
Not to be a burned to your remark only 50 planets are counted so you have enough easily win but I'm avoiding forum stuff soi said my piece

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2011, 08:34   #99
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Just posting on the forums to say I'm not posting on the forums. Carry on.
Unread 26 Aug 2011, 10:07   #100
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Not to be a burned to your remark only 50 planets are counted so you have enough easily win but I'm avoiding forum stuff soi said my piece
hmm.. could there be any merging stuff involved later in the round ?