User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Jan 2007, 16:52   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Round 20 Predictions

So Round 20 is on it's way, so I hear. We have had the thread which determines who will be a superpower, we know which alliances (new and old) will be playing. We have had the pranks played.

With this in mind lets get down to predicting the eventual winners and losers of round 20.

Code:
1 - Destiny
2 - Conspiracy Theory
3 - New Dawn
4 - Furious Omen
5 - Tides of Fire
6 - xVx
7 - Vision
8 - TGV
9 - F-Crew
10 - Vengeance
I can only see this round being played out between two alliances eventually, them being Destiny and CT. I have a weird feeling Destiny may be able to get more alliances to back them as oppose to CT, which would eventually allow them to win. CT on the other hand while they are strong I just have a gut feeling that people might be against them from tick 1 (wrongly imo)

I think there or there abouts will be ND/FO. Hard to tell how these two alliances will be with two new alliances in the game. But should be quite interesting with 4 strong alliances competing for #1.

Predictions please!
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 18:14   #2
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 20 Predictions

1 - CT
2 - FO
3 - Newdawn
4 - Vision
5 - Destiny

I'm not good with predicting 5-10 so I'll keep it at that, but ToF will probably be 6th.
I reckon it will be CT vs Destiny vs FO, most of the fighting will be between CT and Destiny, and when Destiny lose, they will go down the ranks to 5th, and FO will end up fighting CT for the top spot (or CT just won't have time to bash them down). I think ND will be in a weakened state due to the 1up mercenaries leaving this round - they won't be that much weaker but won't be strong enough to mount a real challenge.
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 18:25   #3
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

1. NewDawn
2. Destiny
3. Tides of Fire
4. VisioN
5. xVx
6. Ascendancy
7. TGV
8. FO
9. F-Crew
10. Vengeance

left Ct out because I doubt they'll keep it together, and FO well... heh.

and yes, Ascendancy will make t10 easy!

Last edited by Stoom; 5 Jan 2007 at 18:34.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 18:30   #4
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Ascendancy to win.
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 20:34   #5
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

eXilition for 5th victory!
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 20:56   #6
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

1 Destiny
2 Conspiracy Theory
3 Tides of Fire
4 NewDawn
5 Furious Omen
6 VisioN
7 xVx
8 F-Crew
9 TGV
10 ROCK

:O and Monkeys bet they will last about a week or two like subh lol
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny

Last edited by add100; 5 Jan 2007 at 23:03.
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 22:57   #7
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

VSN
FO
CT
FO
D
ToF
xVx
Monkeys/TGV (could be higher TGV if keep high memberbase)
F-Crew
Orbit

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 08:48   #8
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Barrow will win... and the Cubs will win the next world series \o/
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 09:46   #9
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
and the Cubs will win the next world series \o/
Just like about a hundred years ago when they started talking about a Chicago Subway Series.

We'll give the Cubs another 100 years then maybe..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 09:56   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

1. Destiny
2. Conspiracy Theory
3. NewDawn
4. Tides of Fire
5. Vision
6. TGV
7. F-Crew
8. xVx
9. Vengeance
10. ROCK

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CBA again.

Someone make him cut that signature please, I cannot negrep him any more for it at the moment.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 10:01   #11
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Oh! On topic..

1 - ND-CT / Destiny
2 - Destiny / ND-CT
3 - FO
4 - VsN
5 - xVx
6 - F-Crew
7 - ToF
8 - Ascendancy
9 - VGN
10 - ???

[Nostradamus] xVx and VsN will NAP and block with Destiny. CT will collapse and will be forced to merge with ND. Destiny's block will attempt to king-make Destiny - this will ultimately give them top 1 90% of the round. The ND-CT merge will attract more allies and block with them, will attempt a full scale war with the Destiny block and will succeed the last quarter of the round. [/Nostradamus]

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh

Last edited by demiGOD; 6 Jan 2007 at 18:20.
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 11:52   #12
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

My predicitions:

1 - CT
2 - Newdawn
3 - Destiny
4 - Tof
5 - Ascendancy
6 - Monkeys
7 - VsN
8 - FO
9 - VGN
10 - xVx

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 12:25   #13
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

1. Ascendency
2. Destiny
3. ND
4. VsN
5. ToF
6. CT
7. F-Crew
8. xVx
9. TGV
10. VGN
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 12:44   #14
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

5:4
8:3
6:10
5:2
7:7

Top 5 galaxies.
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 14:32   #15
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
5:4
8:3
6:10
5:2
7:7

Top 5 galaxies.
If thats the right gal rank at the end of round20.

I will actually force myself to design stats
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 15:47   #16
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

1. CT
2. Destiny
3. ND
4. FO
5. TOF

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 16:50   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
1. Ascendency
I lolled.

Why is everyone putting FO so low down the list? They look to be a formidable force and were given praise by eXi at the end of last round for being a great deal tougher to fight than ND were.

Although, I guess it may be because of the history of Omen and Angels and people's assumptions that they have many mercenaries (I seem to recall someone stating that they were both full of mercenaries)
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 19:04   #18
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I lolled.

Why is everyone putting FO so low down the list? They look to be a formidable force and were given praise by eXi at the end of last round for being a great deal tougher to fight than ND were.

Although, I guess it may be because of the history of Omen and Angels and people's assumptions that they have many mercenaries (I seem to recall someone stating that they were both full of mercenaries)

My bad, I completely forgot them

I put them 2nd after Ascendency.

Reason being Ascendency just dobnt give a shit and will let everyoine twat each other and then take 1st.
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 19:15   #19
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I predict cluster 3 will win this round, closely followed by cluster 5.

It sure doesn't sound better than predicting alliances now does it
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 20:15   #20
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

cool. would be fun!
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 20:23   #21
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why is everyone putting FO so low down the list?
Two words:

Half Angels.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 20:40   #22
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about

Conspiracy theory
NewDawn
Destiny
Ascendancy
Furious Omen

R2 [TE] [Legion] R4 [CELL] R5 [Elysium] R6 [Elysium] R7 [RaH]

R68: Faceless - Rank 6
R65: Norsemen - Rank 3
R60: Ultores - Rank 14
R58: Solo planet - Rank 35 (xp)
R56: Vikings - Rank 14
R54: Vikings - Rank 5
teqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 20:55   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Destiny
FO
CT
ND
ToF

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 20:56   #24
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm well here's my predictions...

1. ND
2. FO
3. VsN
4. xVx
5. CT
6. ToF
7. Ascendency
8. TGV
9. F-Crew
10. ROCK

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 21:22   #25
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No faith in your own alliance Vas?

I mean you are BC so one would hope that you could do a good enough job to finish top 10. Or are you doomed to fail before you begin!

Enlighten us, don't be scared.
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 21:51   #26
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Deliberately implying that your own alliance sucks is so R19. =/
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 23:02   #27
Vas
ROCK biatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
No faith in your own alliance Vas?

I mean you are BC so one would hope that you could do a good enough job to finish top 10. Or are you doomed to fail before you begin!

Enlighten us, don't be scared.
Ahh well we'll come from behind and surprise you all

Someone will win, someone will lose

Unread 6 Jan 2007, 23:05   #28
Vas
ROCK biatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Deliberately implying that your own alliance sucks is so R19. =/
Did I imply that my alliance sucks??, you missed the point Squidly

Unread 6 Jan 2007, 23:27   #29
pig
1up on you

Well some would read that you did, as you didn't put your alliance firstly in the top 10, secondly number 1 (where most members of destiny would put themselves, one can imagine).
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 23:49   #30
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas
You implied just that dude, you stated that you wouldn't finish in the t10, implying that your ally is not good enough to finish t10 = they suck.
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 00:38   #31
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
You implied just that dude, you stated that you wouldn't finish in the t10, implying that your ally is not good enough to finish t10 = they suck.
Yeah... that's pretty much what I was getting at. Possible he just forgot too. I meant no offense, was just trying for the "not witty enough comment" award for 2007 =/
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 00:49   #32
Vas
ROCK biatch

Well I can't speak for the Destiny HC, but hasn't alliances that have kept quiet on AD always surprised everyone?. Maybe reason I didn't include my alliance.

Unread 7 Jan 2007, 00:58   #33
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas
Well I can't speak for the Destiny HC, but hasn't alliances that have kept quiet on AD always surprised everyone?. Maybe reason I didn't include my alliance.
Check out the lower quartile of alliance rankings.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 01:22   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas
Nice job of keeping the focus off Destiny in this thread you've done dude. Remember sometimes the best place to hide is in plain sight!
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 02:33   #35
pig
1up on you

Speaking of focus, as kila mentioned earlier not much has been said on FO, why is this? Are they even playing? Could this be there round?

Also what about alliances like ToF which did relatively well last round could they mount a serious challenge? Or will they just not quite have that edge that have seen the past alliances take the round win.
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 02:35   #36
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas
no it actually DOES suck so its safe to put yourselves low in rank

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 02:53   #37
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Speaking of focus, as kila mentioned earlier not much has been said on FO, why is this? Are they even playing? Could this be there round?
A load of brilliant questions. Maybe they're playing Vasquin's tactics.
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 03:00   #38
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about

Funny to see people claim alliances suck even before they have played a single day as a pa alliance.

And for people not claiming their own alliance ftw, i think that`s just humanly politeness. As bragging or self importance is a thing most of us gamers don`t like to see I don`t know if you rtards have ever heard about a law called "Janteloven" but it`s explained there ;D

can`t wait to actually see some of the allies in action.
Go Destiny!

Unread 7 Jan 2007, 03:10   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, politeness is not calling someone a "retard" on the internet. "Honesty" is rating alliances how you genuinely think they'll do.
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 03:36   #40
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Speaking of noob alliances, blah .. blah .. blah ..
Have you ever considered that eXilition is actually planning to secretly win this round also!? Why bother with FO and ToF, you should be worried about what bwtmc, figar, Inforza and Rgar are up to. Is Steve_G fighting as head-dc on two fronts? Why does Cartman never talk on IRC but is never really idle? Why is HK posting on AD lately even though he promised not to lead any alliance's mil division!? Why did Hude code new tools for round20 and tested them with snra, even though both have no alliances!? And of course, why is Kaifux using KaifueX as his irc nick?!?!? Is he hiding something?!

Mark my words, everyone will think I'm a mad man at the moment, but I foretell the future. eXilition will win round XX! Mwahahhahahah! And you guys will never see it coming!
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 03:39   #41
teqh
@ Gamer

hehe, n1 HK

Unread 7 Jan 2007, 06:09   #42
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Unfair the way I'm excluded HK

We're playing Warlords nowdays anyway (except for Hude coz he hasn't got the patience)

Happy 2007 dude!

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 12:53   #43
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

1. CT/Destiny
2. ND
3. Destiny/CT
4. Ascendancy
5. VSN
6. ToF

think the main fight will be between CT and Destiny as they seem the alliances that are only having one aim and that is going to the top

wish the best to the new allainces and also to end the round \o/

This will ofc allow ND to stay neutral and get easy roids
the ally doing the better political decisions will win

i Predict ill end top 15

Prod to not have been in many alliances

Last edited by Sjor; 7 Jan 2007 at 13:01.
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 14:02   #44
Forest

Sjor, you forgot FO
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 14:07   #45
Tietäjä
Good Son

As did you, champion.
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 14:15   #46
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

with no one puting FO down maybe we will get a war free round? :-)
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 22:55   #47
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
As did you, champion.
Indeed I did.

However, I am not, nor have been FO HC
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 23:14   #48
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Sjor, you forgot FO

Sorry
Omen is on rank 4/5 rest gets moved one spot down

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 23:26   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

Do I detect the minty-fresh taste of bitterness?
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 23:26   #50
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
We're playing Warlords nowdays anyway (except for Hude coz he hasn't got the patience)
If only I didn't have to wait for you guys wanking every turn I might actually finish some game

Prediction:
1. Nihilum
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote