User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Mar 2009, 15:09   #501
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Almost as epic as the fact they're actually doing well out of it!
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 15:20   #502
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
ND not even just stopped hitting asc, but even cooperates with asc now!?

and yes ofc it has nothing to do with anything said in this thread, its just coincidence
still epic
was this not the original aim of posting the thread?
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 21:39   #503
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
CT deserve the win less than any other alliance in the top4 tbh, if Asc don't win I'd rather Omen did because they have been fighting for it all round.
Agreed - 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
amnion's thinly veiled hatred of everything ascendancy
I really don't hate Asc - in fact I can't help but have a sneaking admiration for them. I just make no secret of the fact that we don't want them (or anyone else) to win three rounds in a row.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 22:09   #504
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
CT deserve the win less than any other alliance in the top4 tbh, if Asc don't win I'd rather Omen did because they have been fighting for it all round. If both Omen and Asc both avoided war from the start, CT would be so far behind it wouldn't even be funny.
I think this is the way that most people in Ascendancy feel. I hope, really hope, that Omen feel the same way, there must certainly be a lot of respect earned for both sides. If they realise this, they can work together and ensure that one of them gets what they both deserve.

Unfortunately I think that's not how those making decisions in Omen feel. There's either a lot of bitterness floating around for whatever reasons, or more morons than we realize.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 22:44   #505
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
I think this is the way that most people in Ascendancy feel. I hope, really hope, that Omen feel the same way, there must certainly be a lot of respect earned for both sides. If they realise this, they can work together and ensure that one of them gets what they both deserve.

Unfortunately I think that's not how those making decisions in Omen feel. There's either a lot of bitterness floating around for whatever reasons, or more morons than we realize.
Dont take the posts on the forums as a indication of Omens bitterness towards Asc or its/our/my feelings.

For me, I certainly dislike Asc but if it came down to choosing which alliance i'd perfer to win (If Omen wasnt a choice) then it'd certainly be Asc.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2009, 03:00   #506
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

I was taking Omen's actions in game as indicators of what Omen feels. There was some hope mid week but it seems things in Omen HQ have reverted back, so tell me if you disagree with the direction your HC is taking us in, what're you doing about it?
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2009, 04:14   #507
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
If they realise this, they can work together and ensure that one of them gets what they both deserve.
Yes ell, but you should also realize that the "feelings" in asc and omen will pretty much be: "BUT NOT THEM!" in such a situation.
Unread 15 Mar 2009, 06:25   #508
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I think they will either target CT (because they've had the easiest round of all four) or Ascendancy (to prevent them from getting the hattrick), but time will tell.
What opposition has ND had so far this round that so neatly places CT as the one "having the easiest round so far"?

I will not at all argue that Omen and Asc has been the ones fighting hardest, and by far done best in that regard, but saying that CT has had a easier round than ND so far is just utter Asc propaganda (also known as Bullshit!)

If CT looses it's chance of grabbing #1 I hope Omen are the one grabbing it, to me they are the most deserving ones!

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2009, 11:23   #509
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All this stuff about X or Y deserving to win or not deserving to win is just a load of crap - the fact is we have 4 alliances who all believe that they can win and they deserve to win. And that's all that should really matter.

I don't need to hear a case about whoever - I want Ascendancy to win, you (and that you is anybody reading this post) probably wants your alliance to win. It's difficult for everybody:

Conspiracy are in a position of reasonable advantage but have Ascendancy stamping on their fingers after a long long period of piling on a lot of value.

NewDawn have arguably 3 better alliances to worry about (and this is no slight on NewDawn) and need to have everyone occupied to achieve a victory, because if one of the 4 goes, the other 2 are bound to cause them a lot of damage. But they can achieve a smart victory.

Ascendancy have the burden of being the most able alliance that people are most suspicious of, having easily taken the most incoming this round. If they win, they'll almost certainly have to fight their way to it.

Omen have had a difficult time and stayed in the race quite admirably. They have a smart leader in Kaifux and they're in a position to win should CT be reeled in to the chasing pack.

4 different alliances, 4 broadly different ways of winning, 4 alliances that pretty much rely on each other's existence, but want each other dead at the same time. I think this is what we call a 'good round'. I think if I said any more beyond that, I'd be going beyond the realms of objectivity.

Last edited by lokken; 15 Mar 2009 at 11:35.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2009, 13:55   #510
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
All this stuff about X or Y deserving to win or not deserving to win is just a load of crap - the fact is we have 4 alliances who all believe that they can win and they deserve to win. And that's all that should really matter.

I don't need to hear a case about whoever - I want Ascendancy to win, you (and that you is anybody reading this post) probably wants your alliance to win. It's difficult for everybody:

Conspiracy are in a position of reasonable advantage but have Ascendancy stamping on their fingers after a long long period of piling on a lot of value.

NewDawn have arguably 3 better alliances to worry about (and this is no slight on NewDawn) and need to have everyone occupied to achieve a victory, because if one of the 4 goes, the other 2 are bound to cause them a lot of damage. But they can achieve a smart victory.

Ascendancy have the burden of being the most able alliance that people are most suspicious of, having easily taken the most incoming this round. If they win, they'll almost certainly have to fight their way to it.

Omen have had a difficult time and stayed in the race quite admirably. They have a smart leader in Kaifux and they're in a position to win should CT be reeled in to the chasing pack.

4 different alliances, 4 broadly different ways of winning, 4 alliances that pretty much rely on each other's existence, but want each other dead at the same time. I think this is what we call a 'good round'. I think if I said any more beyond that, I'd be going beyond the realms of objectivity.
one of the few good posts in this thread (not calcing mine into em )

the alliance beeing on #1 at the very last tick, deserves it. end of story

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 09:26   #511
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Now that ND have hit the front, at what point does this turn from "LETS GET CT" to "LETS GET ND?"

We all know its going to come. My question is, how long?
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 09:40   #512
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

It's a little early to call that jungle tbh, one day like today could change everything.

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 09:49   #513
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Now that ND have hit the front, at what point does this turn from "LETS GET CT" to "LETS GET ND?"

commentary for the sake of commentary is a bit boring less talk more action
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 09:53   #514
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
commentary for the sake of commentary is a bit boring less talk more action
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 09:54   #515
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
It's a little early to call that jungle tbh, one day like today could change everything.
Yeah true, if my boys cap enough, they wont even need to .....
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 10:20   #516
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post

Would appear it already is
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 14:24   #517
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about

It's time for action.

It's pretty obvious that all of the stupid ASC posts in this thread have been leading everyone up the garden path.
Oooh we have a 10 to 15% chance of winning.
There are now 4 alliances with a chance of winning.
Ct don't deserve to win.
ALL OF THIS NONSENSE!!!!

The basic fact is that Ascendancy are going to win the round. They now have quite a big roid lead (growing more each day). Not a 10% chance, not 15% not a 1 in 4 chance they ARE going to win.

If everyone is happy with that FACT then continue with the round as you all have done for the past week or so.
If you will feel a bit uneasy that they will be dominating the end of round again (like me) after seemingly being downand out about 10 days ago. Then gather your Alliances, BG's, galmates, Buddy packs and fleets and ATTACK THEM.

AND KEEP ATTACKING THEM TIL THEY CANNOT WIN.

It's quite simple
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 16:23   #518
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

I think ND will win.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 16:36   #519
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirikk View Post
I think ND will win.
Well you're wrong because as Zoro said, Ascendancy have already won
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 16:42   #520
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

MAJOR BUMMER REPORTING FOR DUTY
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 18:19   #521
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
one of the few good posts in this thread (not calcing mine into em )

the alliance beeing on #1 at the very last tick, deserves it. end of story
Unfortunately the contents of your posts are horrifically raped by your signature

*MY EYES*
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 18:25   #522
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the alliance beeing on #1 at the very last tick, deserves it.
Finishing #1 is not the same as deserving to finish #1.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 18:25   #523
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Actually, finishing #1 is exactly that. If not they wouldnt finish #1.
1+1=2

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 18:28   #524
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
1+1=2
You're getting confused; deserving to have some thing, is not the same as having it.
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 18:37   #525
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
It's time for action.

It's pretty obvious that all of the stupid ASC posts in this thread have been leading everyone up the garden path.
Ct don't deserve to win.
ALL OF THIS NONSENSE!!!!

The basic fact is that Ascendancy are going to win the round. They now have quite a big roid lead (growing more each day). Not a 10% chance, not 15% not a 1 in 4 chance they ARE going to win.

If everyone is happy with that FACT then continue with the round as you all have done for the past week or so.
If you will feel a bit uneasy that they will be dominating the end of round again (like me) after seemingly being downand out about 10 days ago. Then gather your Alliances, BG's, galmates, Buddy packs and fleets and ATTACK THEM.

It's quite simple
nah let them win (ofc they got the lowest chances of em all, all round now )
i am allready curious to see the EORC
with asc ppl acting like they love to do

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 18:39   #526
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Quote:
1+1=2
^^

maybe your talking about the moral winner Light, who should have won...

but that has nothing to do with deserving #1 spot

Last edited by M0RPH3US; 16 Mar 2009 at 18:46.
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 18:45   #527
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
1+1=2
Ive got to go over this again, as people havent quiet grasped what 'deserve' means.

Just because someone has something does not mean they deserve to have it. The same as someone not having something doesnt automatically mean that they dont deserve to have that something. Simply knowing someone has something, is not indication on weither they deserve it. Thats the logic you're trying to imply, and its faulty at best.

You cannot know weither someone deserves something just by the knowledge that they have it. You need to know how they came to aquire it and that is the deciding factor when judging weither its deserved or not. In this case, the question to find out weither the alliance finishes #1 deserves to finish #1 is 'How did they come to finish #1?' not the question 'Did they finish #1?'.
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 18:49   #528
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Rd 29: 3:7:8 [Gal Rank: 6, Planet Rank: 61, Alliance: Rock, Rank In Alliance: 3
LOL

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 18:49   #529
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
In this case, the question to find out weither the alliance finishes #1 deserves to finish #1 is 'How did they come to finish #1?' not the question 'Did they finish #1?'.
no it doesnt matter

if Manchester United wins the Championship, they win it, no matter if they won 50% of their games by luck or Referee´s decissions or whatever

we are not at some Dancing Competition where a group of ppl decides who wins, we have score in PA, just like there is scores in football

your #1 in the end = you deserve to be there

Unread 16 Mar 2009, 18:56   #530
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
no it doesnt matter

if Manchester United wins the Championship, they win it, no matter if they won 50% of their games by luck or Referee´s decissions or whatever

we are not at some Dancing Competition where a group of ppl decides who wins, we have score in PA, just like there is scores in football

your #1 in the end = you deserve to be there
Yes, If Manchester United wins the Championship, they win it. No-one is arguing the contrary. The thing you're trying to imply is that they 'deserved' to win it as they won it.

Now to stick with this argument, we cannot possible know if Manchester United 'deserved' to win the championship without knowing how they won it. Did they win it by being the best team? or did they win it by luck? or by every game the regeree gave them the game?

If you want to get back to PA, Instead of trying to argue that CT deserves to win the round if they win it which isnt right. Why dont you actually point out what CT has done this round which makes them deserve to win it? As far as i can see they've done this:
1. Played 'Average' politics, by this they didnt do anything special or good.. they simply didnt make stupid choices and not doing something stupid does not mean you did something good.
2. When it finally came to the chance for CT to 'Fight' for its top spot, it crumbled almost instantly even with a huge value lead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
LOL
yes?
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 18:59   #531
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Quote:

yes?
He's mocking you hunny, want me to beat up the nasty man for you?
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 19:00   #532
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool wins.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 19:04   #533
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Thestoom Won The Championship, Planetarion And Your Mother

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 19:05   #534
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
LOL
what is wrong with a newcomer to the game trying to find a basis for the legitimacy of their opinion by proving they can actually play the game to a high level?

Thus is the rationale behind my sig anyway; though it might be taken as a boast that is in no way the original intention.

ofc im not new now and and dont need it but it stays: thats vanity.

anyway light can have her sig for another few rounds as proof of her capacity before it becomes vainglorious!
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 19:11   #535
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
what is wrong with a newcomer to the game trying to find a basis for the legitimacy of their opinion by proving they can actually play the game to a high level?

Thus is the rationale behind my sig anyway; though it might be taken as a boast that is in no way the original intention.

ofc im not new now and and dont need it but it stays: thats vanity.

anyway light can have her sig for another few rounds as proof of her capacity before it becomes vainglorious!
I use it for personal reference to remember where i was each round and how well i did.
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 19:12   #536
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=366
Quote:
CT are Aston Villa
Aston Villa have dropped out of the top 4 for the first time this season this weekend

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!!
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 19:13   #537
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I read something about your mum doing Considence.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 19:47   #538
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom View Post
I read something about your mum doing Considence.
Oh great... The Stoom is back...

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 20:14   #539
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You're getting confused; deserving to have some thing, is not the same as having it.
No, it's you getting confused.

By your logic, someone would have to decide the most deserving winner. How would that be done?
If you mean that #1 doesnt deserve to win, you should have done something about it. Not moan afterwards.

If you failed, they clearly deserve to win more than you deserve to moan about it???

If you are talking about moral win etc, then i can totally agree that its not #1 that automatic claims that, but when we're talking about the most deserving it is in the end the one that ends up at #1, because they outplayed the rest no matter how they did it.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 20:48   #540
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
It's time for action.

Ct don't deserve to win.
ALL OF THIS NONSENSE!!!!

It's quite simple
you wouldnt happen to be ct spreading propaganda now would you ? :crymeariver:
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 20:49   #541
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

By your logic, someone would have to decide the most deserving winner. How would that be done?
If you mean that #1 doesnt deserve to win, you should have done something about it. Not moan afterwards.

If you failed, they clearly deserve to win more than you deserve to moan about it???

If you are talking about moral win etc, then i can totally agree that its not #1 that automatic claims that, but when we're talking about the most deserving it is in the end the one that ends up at #1, because they outplayed the rest no matter how they did it.
QFT.

According to the game mechanics the alliance deserving #1 is the one with most score. Now everyone, go figure out how you can ensure that you get enough score to deserve that #1 spot.
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 21:06   #542
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Yes, If Manchester United wins the Championship, they win it. No-one is arguing the contrary. The thing you're trying to imply is that they 'deserved' to win it as they won it.

Now to stick with this argument, we cannot possible know if Manchester United 'deserved' to win the championship without knowing how they won it. Did they win it by being the best team? or did they win it by luck? or by every game the regeree gave them the game?

If you want to get back to PA, Instead of trying to argue that CT deserves to win the round if they win it which isnt right. Why dont you actually point out what CT has done this round which makes them deserve to win it? As far as i can see they've done this:
1. Played 'Average' politics, by this they didnt do anything special or good.. they simply didnt make stupid choices and not doing something stupid does not mean you did something good.
2. When it finally came to the chance for CT to 'Fight' for its top spot, it crumbled almost instantly even with a huge value lead.
who´s talking about CT !?

i am not talking about a certain alliances
i am just saying if they end on #1 they deserve to be there, no matter how they achieved it
u seem to have a diffrent view on things, thats ok i guess

edit: after looking at sandmans, CT seems to have pretty bad chances to win the round (as a sidenote)

Unread 16 Mar 2009, 21:06   #543
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Simple fact of the matter is that before the round Jbg bought me a porsche to ensure and asc win.

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 21:09   #544
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I use it for personal reference to remember where i was each round and how well i did.
You could have made a notepad file on your desktop or something.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 21:54   #545
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Now everyone, go figure out how you can ensure that you get enough score to deserve that #1 spot.
OK I think i've got it figured out.
I'm gonna need ND/CT/Asc/Omen/xVx/VGN/Orbit/Rock to go disband there ally tags.

OK?

thanks
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 21:56   #546
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:

I have not said anywhere that someone needs to decide the most deserving winner or that the alliance that finishes #1 is the deserving winner. Its just you cant say that CT deserves to win just cuz they finished #1.. if they only finished #1 due to fencesitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
You could have made a notepad file on your desktop or something.
Yes and im sure that'd be nice and safe on my desktop for the next few years..
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 22:18   #547
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have not said anywhere that someone needs to decide the most deserving winner or that the alliance that finishes #1 is the deserving winner. Its just you cant say that CT deserves to win just cuz they finished #1.. if they only finished #1 due to fencesitting.
The alliance that accumulates the most score over the round deserves to finish #1 (the same thing as winning). Just because you think score gained by not fencing is somehow more valuable than score gained by fencesitting doesn't change change the fact of the previous sentence. This issue is pretty cut and dry if you discount wildly improbable circumstances.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 22:32   #548
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

to me, its clear that either CT or ND deserve to win, because they are both by far the best alliances in this game we like to call Planetarion.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 22:35   #549
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
sure u can say they deserve it
fencesitting is a strategy
maybe not the most brave, but that doesn´t matter

if they would have manage to fencesit to #1 it would have been very well deserved, cause no one was able to stop em (cause they didnt try or failed doesnt matter)

however its not gonna happen

nd will try to fence to #1 now but asc will win

and yes if that happens they deserve it also (not cause they do 1337 forum propaganda posts, but cause they have the most score)

Unread 17 Mar 2009, 02:55   #550
Vladel
Retired

ND haven't fence sat heh,

Being in another war testifies to that,

nor have we gone into vac mode to avoid a fight unlike your brave self good sir

Rnd 33 Retired