User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 9 May 2004, 12:43   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Phraktos

I'd just like to say that personally I feel really sorry for all those Phraktos members, maybe those who weren't around all the time or who weren't vocal, who suddenly found their HC had put them at war, in most cases with galaxy mates, then found Krush and Touri, (who quit FAnG to join Phraktos if I'm not mistaken?) deleted their planets after FAnG, MISTU and other alliances hit Phraktos in reply to their unannounced launches just 1 1/2 days ago, and since then have really seen players leave to join other alliances or just quit as the round ends in about 10 days time.

Maybe I'm completely wrong and they all had a secret vote about going to war and wanting to hit everyone else, but I doubt it somehow. I think anyone trying to keep Phraktos going is creditworthy, if fighting an impossible battle, and I'm not sure whether we'll see Phraktos around next round or not. If we do, I'll have nothing but respect left for those in it from this round.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote