User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 05:25   #1
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello

Hiya

I know there are still some old friends of mine out there, luring in the dark, scouting these forums for potential political scandals in the universe of Planetarion.

To these guys:

How are you? How's life? How come you have still not managed to cut the addiction?

Sadly, I have only traded mine in for another... Yet I am doing The Illuminati proud by of course leading the top alliance in my game, carrying our name

I miss the good old days from r1-r10, and often remember the laughter and pain this game has provided me with. I hope you are all doing well, and that the future holds great things for you!

I'd love for some of you to let me know how life is treating you, maybe I could get back into touch with some of the people that had grown closer to me than my own family that time and some of the people that I waged war with, yet nonetheless, not care any less for.

I hope this is not regarded to be an attention seeking post, and if it offends anybody, have my apologies.

Wipey.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 05:50   #2
Hazzy
Man U hater

Hazzy is on a distinguished road
Re: Hello

Hey Wipey!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is all good here and yes im still addicted to this damn game
Goodluck in whatever ya are doing

Regards Haz
Hazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 09:01   #3
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Its funny how the 'good old days' just happen to be whichever rounds the speaker played....
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 09:17   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Its funny how the 'good old days' just happen to be whichever rounds the speaker played....

lol ur so much more hardcore and elite!
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 10:03   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

hi wipey
Life is good on my side, though school is kinda boring. Good to see you're making a name of The Illuminati in other games, but what games?

Feel free to find that thing called mIRC again so you can get added to the illuminati-chan, still lots of people idling in the chan
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 11:04   #6
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

wipey!

all is well ofc and just get your arse on irc hehe

tis back in your cage!
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 11:19   #7
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

move ya sexxy ass to irc m8 missing ya

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 11:54   #8
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Wipeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! join irc fffffffsssssssssssssssssss we still here!!!!!!
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 12:06   #9
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
I miss the good old days of r13*

* Like I miss a nailbomb butt plug.
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 19:35   #10
lofty
Shinigami

lofty will become famous soon enoughlofty will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
well round 1 - 9.5 were 'the good old days'
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 14:41   #11
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofty
well round 1 - 9.5 were 'the good old days'
if you only knew
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote