User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 17:55   #1
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
No more pa

Its time for me to hang up my mouse. Ive had a great time playing this game. Some of you will have noticed I retired before, but this time Im retiring a happy player and I dont see a reason to come back.

Im proud to have ended my pa days with 1up. Thanks to everyone at 1up old and new for making my time there fun. I will be logging in to sandmans and waving the 1up flag from time to time.

There are simply too many people to thank. You know who you are, and you know that I love ya.

Have fun, merry christmas and keep playing.

Me.
x
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 17:57   #2
InitHello
SiN dood

InitHello is on a distinguished road
Re: No more pa

Wishing you all the best. Been fun "playing" with you :P
r16 SiN
InitHello is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 18:07   #3
sunnie
The Original !

sunnie will become famous soon enoughsunnie will become famous soon enough

*smiles .. You KNOW I won't quit bugging you about this !!! We've been together a long time Virall. And of all... I will miss you most !!! Hurry back to us !!! * many hugsss and well wishes !!!

r8 - 9.WP, Senator
r9.5 - 11 VsN, Intel Ofcr, DC
Pr0nstar
r12 - present 1up happy peon !
sunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 18:09   #4
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

:big kiss:

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 18:17   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

gl Virall. Again.
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 13:44   #6
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

This guy is, along with Arfy, creating the UK newb team of 1up. Thats why I love em

Was a fun round Virall. You're a good guy gl hf in RL, pop by IRC when u can to chat

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 15:49   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe, my first reaction was ... didn't he retire once already?

Sad to see you leave, though I'm honoured to be in your board sig (publicity is publicity) and the multiple arguements we've had in here or even on IRC .... still said to see you retire.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 17:40   #8
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

later dude
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 18:17   #9
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

good luck and good bye m8

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 14:55   #10
Kenny

well this is a shame.

thank virall for all your support during the last couple of rounds. you were one of the faces i'll miss when i get back...

good luck in real life dude.
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 15:27   #11
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
This guy is, along with Arfy, creating the UK newb team of 1up. Thats why I love em

Was a fun round Virall. You're a good guy gl hf in RL, pop by IRC when u can to chat

-Jonas-
Actually its the Welsh newb team. Stifloser is coming too.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 20:33   #12
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

bye Virall and have fun etc

I could be in the Welsh owning team, not the welsh newb team

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 18:05   #13
suave

suave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of light

gl virall, was fun playing with you
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 21:17   #14
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all

WHOOT?!?!?

I finaly decided to come back and play planetarion again because of people like you and then you leave?

Last word about this haven't been said yet!!
Oh, and for the good order:

Sorry to see you leave matey, altho it gives me a good valid reason to trout slap you
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 18:36   #15
Dictator2

Dictator2 can only hope to improve

Virall has been given the status of Planetarion's "Michael Jordan"
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 12:19   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

virall;D dont waste all your cash on poker tata
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 15:01   #17
Victuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator2
sounds like a good status

gimme gimme ;p
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:21   #18
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Bye bye hf :-)

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:40   #19
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator2
well known tall guy who plays with balls alot?

Virall, you so aren't leaving. I refuse to let you! get back and make a gal like our R13 one, now!
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 12:01   #20
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

he isn't leaving anyways... :/ he never does.. just posts here every round
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 12:02   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Maybe we could officially award him some lifetime achievement award for "most times left Planetarion"
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 18:19   #22
cypher
U've been Moderated

most times announced he'd leave maybe...
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 00:25   #23
Victuri

just sticky his leaving thread