User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:30   #1
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone remember the old "Island Joke"

I saw it on here a loong time ago basically i think it was a Stranded ship and it carried a pair of japanese,german,russan,french,english, etc etc people anyways bunch of people ended up on an island..yeah im not that helpful but someone ehre has got to know what im talking about!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:40   #2
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Stranded on a desert island
On nine beautiful deserted islands, in the middle of nowhere, the following people are stranded:

2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman

2 French men and 1 French woman

2 German men and 1 German woman

2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman

2 English men and 1 English woman

2 Bulgarian men and 1 Bulgarian woman

2 Japanese men and 1 Japanese woman

2 American men and 1 American woman

2 Irish men and 1 Irish woman

One month later, the situation is as follows:

One Italian man has killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.

The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage a trios.

The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of when they alternate with the German woman.

The two Japanese men have faxed Tokyo and are waiting for instructions.

The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.

The Bulgarian men, after looking at their stalwart Bulgarian woman, have started swimming.

The two English men are still waiting for someone to come by and formally introduce them to the English woman.

The Irish men began by dividing the island into North and South. They then quickly set up a high-volume distillery. Because they get sort of foggy after the first few liters of coconut whiskey -- causing their manhood to become quite limp -- sex never becomes a fighting issue... Anyway, they are quite satisfied knowing that at least the English men are not getting any.

The American woman keeps on bitching about her body being her own temple; the true nature of modern feminism; how she can do everything that they can do; about the necessity for her personal fulfilment; the equal division of all household chores; how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her much nicer; and how her relationship with her mother is improving. The two American men are contemplating suicide.

Then the Chinese guy jumped out of the closet and yelled "SUPPLIES!"

?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:46   #3
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
there was this guy who was on a ship, and it sank, and he got cast away in this deserted island. He could eat, allright, but he couldnt have sex... So one day he found this mule. He tried to have sex with her, but the mule would knock him out of her. Then this ship that was hosting a padgean, pageant (damm, whats the name of those beauty contests??) anyways, it sanks also (it must be in the bermuda triangle region) and one of the cuteh little ladies end up in this island.
Being a female and pretty dumb she cant get any food, so she asks the guy to give her some food. He goes all sexy saying "only if you do me a favour"
She goes "no farking way", but as time goes by she realizes she will have, as always, to use her genitalia to make a living. So she agrees, and she starts to undress in front of him.
He goes "wtf do you think you are doing, i want you to hold really hard the legs of the mule"

Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 20:00   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
None of these jokes made me lolly roffle yet .
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 20:03   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
acropolis made me lolly roffle
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote