User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Sep 2003, 20:25   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation heh

My Malaysian colleague wondered if I was Jewish, becaue I have long hair and wear a lot of black.

Bless.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 20:34   #2
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
well....... are you?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 20:37   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
well....... are you?
Oye, I will never use this Forum again.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 20:56   #4
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Oye, I will never use this Forum again.
good!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 21:52   #5
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
My Malaysian colleague wondered if I was Jewish, becaue I have long hair and wear a lot of black.

Bless.
Are you wondering if he eats dogs, because he is Malaysian?
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 21:54   #6
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw the thread by HAHAHAHA but i read this first and now I will never know
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 21:55   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Sword
Are you wondering if he eats dogs, because he is Malaysian?

reply of the thread