User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Sep 2003, 20:13   #1
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Biggest Cannabis Cultivation Attempt in Japan Foiled!

http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/news/20030...fp031000c.html

You could buy a joint off of them for about 27 quid. That's a tad expensive, in my opinion.

Japan must have some serious drug laws

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 20:18   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Did you find this by searching for eropuri?
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 20:19   #3
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Searching for what?

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 20:21   #4
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Searching for what?
eropuri
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 20:22   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Yeah, Japan has some tough drug laws.

Though funnily enough magic mushrooms are available legally.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 20:33   #6
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Magic mushrooms are legal here as long as they aren't dried.

The moment you deprive them of water, they become an illegal substance.

Go figure.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 22:27   #7
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Is the Japan thing a new trend?
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 22:31   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

Go figure.
yeah, i know someone who earns about £160 a day growing and selling them. non dried ofc.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 22:34   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

Go figure.
I think the law is 'unprepared' rather than 'dried', there's a whole gamut of stuff there
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote