User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Oct 2003, 12:20   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Lightbulb Reality Forums Presents: My Relationship Drama

I was talking to my girlfriend a few hours ago.

Here's how it went. I'll cut to the point and save you from the uninteresting chatter.

{she} So, what are you doing today?
{me} I've got my trainings at 5 pm, nothing else really.
{she} Oh, okay. I'm going swimming with a guy.
{me} A guy?
{she} -no reply-
{me} So, who is this "guy"?
{she} he's just a guy...
{me} with a name or anything?
{she} nobody important...

At this point, she conveniently had to go.

Now, any of you who understands women (if that is remotely possible), what was the fcking point of this? Seems to me like shouting "DITCH ME DITCH ME". I was thinking of reacting to this by taking some other girl out tomorrow (we've been together for some 2-3 months with my girlfriend at the moment, she's yet to get over that secrecy she usually holds - wich floats upon all conversations concerning her family or friends, and apparently, this "guy") and just blatanly shoving it to her face the same way she did ("Oh, by the way, I'm going out with a girl today").

What's the catch?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 12:28   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Reality Forums Presents: My Relationship Drama

You should hire a prostitute, go round your girlfriend's place and she can catch you shagging the prostitute when she gets in. That'll show her, it'll show them all!!!!!!!

Or maybe you're just reading too much into it. I dunno, don't ask me!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 12:34   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Perhaps you are right T&F. Yet, I didn't see this one coming. I really didn't. I'll just (likely) pay back in the same extent and see what follows.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 13:25   #4
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Don't pay back...

Punch her in the nose, and call him a whore.

Then go and get another girl from the Pub's Shelf

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 14:10   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Punch her... ehum...
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 18:45   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Women only understand one thing and thats extreme physical suffering.

You know what you have to do Tietaja.

Show her who's boss.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 18:52   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and you wonder why you cant pull dace
except for the ones that dont know any better
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 18:55   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
except for the ones that dont know any better
all these paedo jokes have to stop
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 18:57   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you're going to go out with this other girl because you'll enjoy her company, then cool. If it's pure retaliation, then you'll merely look a bit silly. Don't you think she likes you? Are you not satisfying her or something?

If you're secure about yourself, you won't worry about anyone else.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:04   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
and you wonder why you cant pull dace

TBH i think i've got a fair idea.

I got a letter from an ex when she split up with me.

It lists my faults in a relationship so i kinda figured the reasons i dont pull are the same.

It's quite a long letter.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:05   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Long and in crayon*

*look i can laugh at myself
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:10   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

fair enough, slightly harsh there as i wasnt even going to make that joke!
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:11   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

that wasnt bad for you.
i laughed.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:16   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Long and in crayon
That is the best thing you've posted in a year without a doubt*.

*May not be true
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 23:11   #15
Basdereva

Basdereva is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally, I would say that if she has nothing to hide she would have said she was going swimming with (his name). By telling you "a guy" she's kinda asking for interrogation.

Obviously, I don't know the details of your relationship with your girlfriend but you need to ask yourself a few questions about the condition of your relationship with this girl !
Basdereva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 06:42   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Heh, I've never felt insecure - or maybe I do.

To both points though, Bas and Hicks. I don't feel insecure. I mostly feel annoyed. Yes, she's asking for interrogation. Constantly. Wich is pretty annoying. It's been a few months (two, fair, three?) now, and yet I haven't met her folks (like I actually cared) or any of her "friends" or these "guys" (hence of the people I actually might be interested in meeting), although she's met my family - what's left of it - and most of my friends. The most important ones to sort out.

I've tried the interrogating way. Didn't work out. Just results in more secretive shit. Bloody annoying.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 06:52   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

ok i'll try to figure this one out for you.

either she's done it because SHE'S insecure about YOU and wants to see your reaction

or

well.. she fancies the other guy :\
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 06:54   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Pumping up your self esteem or checking your insecurity by doing annoying tests (that will likely just hurt or piss off the other person) isn't a way to go, you know?
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 08:48   #19
Devilizer
Harbinger of your Doom!

Devilizer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
ok i'll try to figure this one out for you.

either she's done it because SHE'S insecure about YOU and wants to see your reaction

or

well.. she fancies the other guy :\
I have to agree with Aryn here. She prolly want a reaction from you. You know women, their intensions are evil
I Rise to rule once again,
I Rise to be...

The Harbinger of your Doom!
Devilizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 08:58   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Wants a reaction from me?
Does she want me to interrogate her (been there, done that)?
Or go out with another girl just to get back?
Or ditch her?
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:07   #21
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Become gay.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:46   #22
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

God, you're one of these people that makes blokes look like we don't have a clue.

TALK TO HER.
Ask her NICELY what it is. I get jealous when my girlfriend meets guys. She knows this. So long as I don't blow my top, it's ok. Make it clear you care about her and you're concerned about where she is. On no account say anything that sounds like you don't trust her. Just say "Well I'm rather protective, as you're good looking, and I know guys are after you". She'll reply with something like "Well I wouldn't do anything with them!" and then you go "I know, I know. I'm an idiot. I just know what guys are like, and I care about us".
Something like that.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:49   #23
Pie
Banned

Pie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
. She'll reply with something like "Well I wouldn't do anything with them!"

Lying, filthy dirty PAINTED WHORE!
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:30   #24
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point

you have a girlfriend and you are still complaining?

die, tec
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote