User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Oct 2003, 22:19   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
To all the admins out there

You are all screwd
I know how to steal your passwords and now i can install anything i want and fool around with the seetings

Not even the win2k professional can beat me
im unstopable

i discovered that using a linux boot diskette i can acess the SAM file and edit it.

I have tried over the time to get a piece of this file unsucessfully

i even brought a ms-dos boot disk to boot from the diskette and not from the hd, but win2k is one hell of a system, and it managed to make the hd unacessable, whenever booting from anything other than the win2k (which makes the SAM file unacessable)

but he wasnt counting on a linux system
oh boy
=)
now i can fool around with mostly any computer, wheter at the uni, lanhouses and ofices around tha world
im tha man
the revolution has come, and the rise of the cassianos shal overthrow the regime

so if you are an sys admin, beware. You better take good care of the lesser accounts, for i will be the revenger of the....ones with no admin powers

*this is where an envy admin made a vulgar display of power*

Last edited by Muslim; 10 Oct 2003 at 21:52.
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 22:20   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: To all the admins out there

You can do all that and girls still won't talk to you?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 22:21   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Drunk0r?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 22:22   #4
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
You can do all that and girls still won't talk to you?
yes its a mad mad world i tell you that

women not being seduced by my l337 computah skillz

its nonsense
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 22:31   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I had that dream once
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 22:54   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim
You are all screwd
I know how to steal your passwords and now i can install anything i want and fool around with the seetings

Not even the win2k professional can beat me
im unstopable

i discovered that using a linux boot diskette i can acess the SAM file and edit it.

I have tried over the time to get a piece of this file unsucessfully

i even brought a ms-dos boot disk to boot from the diskette and not from the hd, but win2k is one hell of a system, and it managed to make the hd unacessable, whenever booting from anything other than the win2k (which makes the SAM file unacessable)

but he wasnt counting on a linux system
oh boy
=)
now i can fool around with mostly any computer, wheter at the uni, lanhouses and ofices around tha world
im tha man
the revolution has come, and the rise of the cassianos shal overthrow the regime

so if you are an sys admin, beware. You better take good care of the lesser accounts, for i will be the revenger of the....ones with no admin powers
Don't you have to pysically be in front of the computer ?

That kind of buggers your 'any computer around the world' plan and it's nothing a 'don't boot from floppy and password protect the bios' doesn't stop

And this does kinda get you a 'script kiddie' description

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 23:03   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and i'd cut your bollocks off if you ever came near any of my computers with a floppy disk

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 23:24   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i want your cool babies
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 23:24   #9
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

my floppy drive doesn't work!

OH YES!
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 23:34   #10
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

so 1998.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 23:39   #11
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

that only works on computers that have disk drives....
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 23:57   #12
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

I haven't got a floppy drive

hence ur a tad screwed really

this ofc will also only work on computers that aren't on a domain
as if they are on a decent domain local admin accounts are locked out.
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 00:32   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oldest 'hack' ever.
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 00:36   #14
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

So...that would be local admin access then? Kinda small potatoes in the big scheme of things, especially when any competent admin would build the assumption that local machines will be compromised into the network design.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 00:38   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just how do you plan to access the forum? Its probably installed on a remote server you'll never see and is accessed using a browser.

:|||||

btw what version of linux?
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 00:38   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Muslim's new persona of failed geek is funny
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 03:32   #17
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Muslim is Xee thot. Im sure of it.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 10:37   #18
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
and i'd cut your bollocks off if you ever came near any of my computers with a floppy disk

Vaio

But if he shagged the misses, well, that wouldnt be so bad.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 11:11   #19
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

The next step is world domination: Muslim, King of Earth.
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 11:33   #20
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil one
The next step is world domination: Muslim, King of Earth.

..but he still couldnt get laid.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 11:37   #21
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
But if he shagged the misses, well, that wouldnt be so bad.
tbh, from what Vaio has said in the past, that'd be perfectly acceptable.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 13:35   #22
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I am saying nothing

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 16:20   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: To all the admins out there

Muslim in 'failing to impress GD' shockar!!!!!!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 16:21   #24
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Muslim for mod ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 17:03   #25
LuxFerum

LuxFerum is an unknown quantity at this point

cool
LuxFerum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 21:50   #26
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Don't you have to pysically be in front of the computer ?

That kind of buggers your 'any computer around the world' plan and it's nothing a 'don't boot from floppy and password protect the bios' doesn't stop

And this does kinda get you a 'script kiddie' description

Vaio
yes i do

the bios pwd can be stolen *very* easily
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 21:55   #27
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inf
so 1998.
1998?
like in the sentence
"in 1998 emerged the crappy system called win98, which is blatant shiet when compared to the tight tight security offered by win2k systems"?
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 22:01   #28
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

In 2003 Muslim read a 'Dumm33z guide to Haxor5' type book and instantly became an expert.....

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 19:02   #29
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
I haven't got a floppy drive

hence ur a tad screwed really

this ofc will also only work on computers that aren't on a domain
as if they are on a decent domain local admin accounts are locked out.
say hello to my little friend

the usb HD´s and floppy disks
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 19:06   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So, you would need physical access to the machine?

If you got that close you might as well just steal the machine tbh, at least then you'd have something to show for it.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 19:19   #31
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Quote:
say hello to my little friend

the usb HD´s and floppy disks

yes your missing my point

most decent domains have USB locked down for this exact reason (so they won't boot off usb)

and as stated i haven't got a floppy disk

if indeed you can boot up with the usb hdd, should the computer be on a reasonably domain you will find the local admin accounts absolutely useless
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 19:47   #32
Muslim
Banned

use fdisk and create a linux partition?

yeah i supose that a real good administrator would have to be tortured then, =(
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 19:49   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
use fdisk and create a linux partition?

yeah i supose that a real good administrator would have to be tortured then, =(
'Can't boot off USB device'

So how are you going to use FDisk?
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 19:50   #34
Muslim
Banned

i cant, really =(
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 19:51   #35
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

That's a shame =(
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 19:54   #36
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

and that i think is that

forums communtiy > muslim
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:01   #37
Muslim
Banned

but im pretty sure that when i face a real good admin, ill think of something

for now this trick is doind just fine

"ill be back"
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:06   #38
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

but im pretty sure that one day i'll ban you, i'll think of a reason

for now taunting you is doind just fine

"We hope you won't be back"
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:25   #39
Muslim
Banned

oh yah
ban me
help this decaying comunity do disappear for good

you really are a bright smart guy
keep up the good work :duh:
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:53   #40
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I'd like to point out that a Windows boot disk won't allow you to hax0r a linux box.

Just before you try it.
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:55   #41
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

yes.. says the man that just threatend to hack the community

man i mean boy
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:59   #42
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

This thread does remind me of an amusing* story though. Me and my mates had a LAN setup at my house to play quake and drink alot. So my friend Shaun, being the naive twat he is, sets some super-long password on his machine and challenges us to guess it by the time he gets back. So he goes off home for an hour while I use my 5up0r leet h4x0r linux boot disk to reset his password to blank and change his desktop wallpaper to gay porn.

I thought I was leet at the time :(

*not really, I just have nothing better to post
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 21:20   #43
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
I'd like to point out that a Windows boot disk won't allow you to hax0r a linux box.

Just before you try it.
in most cases you wouldn't even need a boot disk, just boot single user mode.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 10:19   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
oh yah
ban me
help this decaying comunity do disappear for good

you really are a bright smart guy
keep up the good work :duh:
You're not very active, you post utter drivel, you're the heart and soul of the community?

Something's amiss, Watson!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 11:51   #45
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
but im pretty sure that when i face a real good admin, ill think of something

for now this trick is doind just fine

"ill be back"
I believe you just faced some real good admins and you lost.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !