User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Sep 2003, 16:57   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Talking brilliant invention from japan

something the world really needed
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 16:59   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

WHO THE HELL IS SO LAZY THAT THEY NEED A ROBOTIC DEVICE TO WANK THEM OFF?!?!?!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 17:00   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Think of the people without hands ef es!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 17:06   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I could wank while reading and posting on GD at the same time.

Unread 24 Sep 2003, 17:08   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
best invention ever

though i wouldnt trust it myself. Ill wait till the deluxe version comes out

i saidcome haha

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 17:12   #6
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
heh

just a bit of armless fun, i assume?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 17:20   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Great!! Now I can get rid of the misses.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:24   #8
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

It made me laugh.
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:35   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 19:58   #10
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
its not the lazyness bit
my right arm is considerably bigger than my left, and part of it is due to wanking =(
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 20:04   #11
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
its not the lazyness bit
my right arm is considerably bigger than my left, and part of it is due to wanking =(
Why? Are you stretch armstrong? Are your arms made of elastic and stay stretched when used too often?

It's a freaky looking machine, i can't imagine it'd be any substitute for the real thing. That said, wanking is a substitute for 'the real thing' anyway, so i guess it's a sub-substitute.
I wouldn't trust my genitalia to any machine anyway...

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 21:03   #12
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
my right arm is thicker, because the muscles have grown due to the getting my luv muscle up and down all the time
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 21:11   #13
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
my right arm is thicker, because the muscles have grown due to the getting my luv muscle up and down all the time
My right arm is thicker too, i think it's more the fact that i'm right handed therefore i use it more, to be honest

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 21:34   #14
LFFPicard
Slaphead Officer

LFFPicard is an unknown quantity at this point
The device looks a bit small for me.

(@Zeus): nudest beach
(@Zeus): yes THAT WAS A JOKE, pls dont quote
LFFPicard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 06:17   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Muslim?
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 06:32   #16
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: brilliant invention from japan

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
something the world really needed
where'd u find that link? LOL

using bable fish i learned that "For safety if load increases, the machine stops. The fact that the lotion is applied fully is secret of smooth hand コキ. One for when the lotion drying, the water is necessary."
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote