User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:22   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
News

I haven't seen any news, either on the web or on TV, for the last three days, and I can honestly say that I feel much better now... better in the way of more motivated and not as... err... depressed (the light form of it, I dunno a word for it).

The media is just playing with our minds. They first make us feel depressed with their news bulletins, and five minutes later they broadcast a commercial about some "mental improvement program" or "medicine that makes you feel less depressed".
And we're all stupid enough to fall for it...
HA!!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:10   #2
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
i watched fox news on lunchtime and im paranoid :ninja:

they said that the wtc thingy took 6 years of preparations and stuff =(

but they also said that a lot of kid that were previously diagnosed as altists are actually late talkers, and hence the witchhunt to find what is causing altism is oficcialy over
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:13   #3
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
edit: what the hell happend with :ninja:?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:14   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
what the hell sort of edit was that?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:47   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I like the news. It takes my mind off my own problems.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 16:56   #6
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
news is good, at least you know whats going on, and dont appear to be oblivious to everything... a lot of the things people talk about in pubs for example is news :P well ive noticed that anyway... probably cos everything is news i guess
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 17:05   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
why i cant see the ninja smiley?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 17:08   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
ignoring the news doenst make the world any better
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 17:59   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
ignoring the news doenst make the world any better
It's not as if anything in the news is going to affect me personally tho... I mean, I'm an unimportant sod, who lives in an unimportant piece of this earth, who does unimportant stuff and who has unimportant interrests.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:35   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
It's not as if anything in the news is going to affect me personally tho... I mean, I'm an unimportant sod, who lives in an unimportant piece of this earth, who does unimportant stuff and who has unimportant interrests.
but at least you could be a well-imformed unimportant person
its not very likely that anyone of us can change any of the things that are on the news, but if you stop beeing informed you might end up with politicians like Mr. Bush