User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:04   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Depressed !

Ace of Spades by Motorhead is 23 years old. I bought it when it was first released. I am depressed.

And before you young whippersnappers start your teasing and such like, remember in 22 years you can say the same thing about (tries to think of a current band that will still be around then) um, The Rolling Stones

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:05   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
HAHAHAHA, old man!
HAHAHAHA, you're almost as ancient as Dead_Meat!
HAHAHAHA!

Oh second thought, scrap the last part!
You're still old, thought!
Hahahaha!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:08   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
HAHAHAHA, old man!
HAHAHAHA, you're almost as ancient as Dead_Meat!
HAHAHAHA!

Oh second thought, scrap the last part!
You're still old, thought!
Hahahaha!
I hope tomorrow you get hit by a bus, a 192 if possible cause it would make the wait worthwhile.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:08   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dead Meat was alive when the Waltz became fashionable.

different league...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:08   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

And I had your mom !

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:10   #6
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: Depressed !

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Ace of Spades by Motorhead is 23 years old. I bought it when it was first released. I am depressed.

And before you young whippersnappers start your teasing and such like, remember in 22 years you can say the same thing about (tries to think of a current band that will still be around then) um, The Rolling Stones

Vaio
now i know why you are so bitter and rancid

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:10   #7
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
dead meat was proably alive b4 gunpowder was invented
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:11   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
if you like to gamble something something you win some lose some and throw it all away do do do do do, do do do.... and don't forget the joker!

sorry but i don't know all the words, perhaps someone can enlighten me?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:12   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Dead Meat is also known as Adam. Apparently.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:13   #10
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I think there's a fairly good chance that in 23 years time Bon Jovi will still be around with yet another degenerated incarnation of their early work.

And U2 ofcourse. Large amounts of money will have to be transfered to Bonos bank account still before he'll consider retiring.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:13   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Re: Re: Depressed !

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
now i know why you are so bitter and rancid

Zar
I do hope that one day I can laugh in your face just to see what you do next

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:15   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Ace Of Spades

If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man,

You win some, lose some, all the same to me,

The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say,

I don't share your greed, the only card I need is

The Ace Of Spades

Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil,

Going with the flow, it's all the same to me,

Seven or Eleven, snake eyes watching you,

Double up or quit, double stake or split,

The Ace Of Spades

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools,

But that's the way I like it baby,

I don't wanna live for ever,

And don't forget the joker!

Pushing up the ante, I know you've got to see me,

Read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again,

I see it in your eyes, take one look and die,

The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be,

The Ace Of Spades

they don't write em like they used to

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:15   #13
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: Depressed !

Quote:
I do hope that one day I can laugh in your face just to see what you do next

Vaio
i'd probably smile, give you a bit of cash and tell you to get a decent education

Zar
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:16   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Re: Re: Re: Re: Depressed !

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
i'd probably smile, give you a bit of cash and tell you to get a decent education

Zar
My money was on cry like a girl

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:18   #15
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depressed !

Quote:
My money was on cry like a girl

Vaio
you are that ugly????

Zar
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:22   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depressed !

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
you are that ugly????

Zar
Yawn

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:29   #17
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i think you two (zar and vaio) should kiss and make up. hate gets you nowhere! neither does bitching, although it is fun

hey Vaio, just how old are you? I'm going to guess at 39 because you would have been around about 16 when you bought a single, maybe a bit younger or maybe older. old! do you stay on the computer to avoid having to talk to your wife?
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:50   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
hey Vaio, just how old are you? I'm going to guess at 39 because you would have been around about 16 when you bought a single, maybe a bit younger or maybe older. old! do you stay on the computer to avoid having to talk to your wife?
I'm 35 and yes I do stay on the computer to avoid talking to the wife, I also like working weekends

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 02:06   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I am older than most of the people on here. I don't give a ****. I don't give a **** that most people my age would look down on the fact that I spend a large ammount of my time on the internet. I don't give a **** that most of my friends from high school now think I'm 'strange' because I play an online space warfare game. I don't give a ****. Right now I am happier than I have ever been in my entire life. Screw you bitch.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 02:10   #20
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This has been enlightening
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 02:14   #21
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I am older than most of the people on here. I don't give a ****. I don't give a **** that most people my age would look down on the fact that I spend a large ammount of my time on the internet. I don't give a **** that most of my friends from high school now think I'm 'strange' because I play an online space warfare game. I don't give a ****. Right now I am happier than I have ever been in my entire life. Screw you bitch.
This sounds like denial.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 02:15   #22
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
This Official Planetarion goes out to Sarina. Go get 'em tiger.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 02:18   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
This Official Planetarion goes out to Sarina. Go get 'em tiger.

Thanks honeypie.

PS: The theme tune to Sooty? Paedophiliac tendencies you want to share with the masses?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 04:15   #24
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
im sorry, but that DID turn me on
not sure why though
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 05:57   #25
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
im 22 on the 10th, i feel so old
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:13   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I've been sitting here all day thinking
Same old thing ten years away thinking
Now my days are gone, memories linger on
Thoughts of when I was boy

Pennyfarthings on the street riding
Motorcars were funny things, frightning
Bow and hoops and spinning tops
Annie gretzel's lollipops
Comic cuts, all different things

Grandad, grandad you're lovely
That's what we all think of you
Grandad grandad

Areoplanes tied up with string flying
Telephones and talking things sighing
A radio and phonograph, Charlie Chaplin made us laugh
Silently falling about
Familiar things I keep around, near me
Memories of my younger days, clearly
Now it's in my mind?
Everyday I find, thoughts of when I was boy

Grandad, grandad

Grandad, grandad

Grandad, grandad
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:15   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
And I had your mom !

Vaio
You ARE my mom
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:17   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
Dead Meat is also known as Adam. Apparently.
And he shall be known as the LORD
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:50   #29
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
cut along the vein. side to side is for wannabe-cry-for-help goth kiddies.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 19:26   #30
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You ARE my mom
That was a long time ago and I needed the money

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 22:47   #31
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
getting back on topic... i walked into a shop today and guess what was playing on the radio, go on guess. give up? it was the Ace of Spades of course!!!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 22:49   #32
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Vaio, at least it's still cool.

I don't care you're older then me or most other people here, i think you're rantings are and consequently, you make it into the school.

(Sar, you baby)
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 22:53   #33
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
cut along the vein. side to side is for wannabe-cry-for-help goth kiddies.
Artery, surely? Side to side is just a more convinient angle to slash at. As long as you cut nice and deep I don't see why it matters.