User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:28   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
love kills

they say people should stop using alcohool and drugs becouse you lose all sense of reality and might harm you and others

well

i tell what makes you lose contact with reality
its love and the desire to have sex

thats what corrupts our society

how many threads on the matter arise here every week? how many people killed over love or something like it? how many became so disconected with reality because they where high on love that made unspeakable actions against others and oneself? how many people were victims of people raised without love?

I dare to say that drugs have a lesser effect on ones mind than love

yes, it varys from person to person, but i think that the statitics are on my side
statistics
i say
remove the gonads of everyone at the age of 14 and keep the gamets. that way mankind is preserved from the horrors of love and sex, and also its able to exist as a species

or

lift sanctions on drug usage

anything other than this is pure hipocrisy

Last edited by Muslim; 2 Sep 2003 at 04:08.
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:31   #2
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: love kills

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
point

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:32   #3
Muslim
Banned

Re: Re: love kills

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
point

Zar
epilogue
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:33   #4
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: love kills

Quote:
epilogue
yup

Zar
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:33   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i think you're just fristrated at not getting enough sex, so want to stop everybody else aswell

you're selfish!!!!
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:34   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
they say people should stop using alcohool and drugs becouse you lose all sense of reality and might harm you and others

well

i tell what makes you lose contact with reality
its sex and the desire to have sex

thats what corrupts our society

how many threads on the matter arise here every week? how many people killed over sex or something like it? how many became so disconected with reality because they where high on sex that made unspeakable actions against others and oneself? how many people were victims of people raised without sex?

I dare to say that drugs have a lesser effect on ones mind than drugs

yes, it varys from person to person, but i think that the statitics are on my side
statistics
i say
remove the gonads of everyone at the age of 14 and keep the gamets. that way mankind is preserved from the horrors of sex and sex, and also its able to exist as a species

or

lift sanctions on drug usage

anything other than this is pure hipocrisy

I CANT GET LAID
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:35   #7
Muslim
Banned

really people
detach my speech from myself and try to argue reasonably isntead of attacking my persona
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:36   #8
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
i think you're just fristrated at not getting enough sex, so want to stop everybody else aswell

you're selfish!!!!
oh god - i didn't read his post properly.

no sex?? NO SEX???

How about mandatory lobotomy on the part of the brain that governs emotion (speciafically related to love)

Sex is directly proportional to my wellbeing. Don't ever take away sex

Zar
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:36   #9
Muslim
Banned

has anyone in here read the book the republic by plato?
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:37   #10
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
oh god - i didn't read his post properly.

no sex?? NO SEX???

How about mandatory lobotomy on the part of the brain that governs emotion (speciafically related to love)

Sex is directly proportional to my wellbeing. Don't ever take away sex

Zar
no
the gonads make you want to have sex
let the brain out of this
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:40   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
the gonads make you want to have sex
You said love as well as sex. Do you mean just romantic love?

Can Eunuchs be in love?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:47   #12
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
You said love as well as sex. Do you mean just romantic love?

Can Eunuchs be in love?
when i was young i never loved anyone
i just started loving after my gonads were developed

dunno if it just coincide with emotional development
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:48   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
muslim still hasnt got laid then...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:49   #14
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
The Republic is a totalitarian regime, like Brave New World. You may pry the testicles off my cold dead sexy body. There are subtler ways to achieve sterilisation: obesity, TV, plastic, etc.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 00:00   #15
Muslim
Banned

the republic is efficient and a corner stone in the ruling bussiness up to nowadays

can you remember the dialogue where cefalos says that its great being old, and no longer lust for the desires of the flesh
he said its like to broke free from a mercyless master, a MASTER that can't be bargained with, can't be reasoned with, that doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.

the master he was refering to was sex/love
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 00:09   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i am genuinely surprised at that

although i do smell google.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 00:10   #17
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
i am genuinely surprised at that

although i do smell google.
you shouldnt
it is that you underestimate me in every way

no there is no google in this
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 00:13   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'Plato was a faggot'

p.s. Yes I'm aware of the irony.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 00:14   #19
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
'Plato was a faggot'

p.s. Yes I'm aware of the irony.
karl popper you mean
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 00:15   #20
Helveticus
finnish pokčmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

I dare to say that drugs have a lesser effect on ones mind than drugs

Is that 2nd 'drugs' supposed to read 'love'?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 00:15   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
karl popper you mean
No. Read the subtitle of the book.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 04:08   #22
Muslim
Banned

Re: Re: love kills

Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus
Is that 2nd 'drugs' supposed to read 'love'?
yes
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 04:17   #23
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
the republic is efficient and a corner stone in the ruling bussiness up to nowadays

can you remember the dialogue where cefalos says that its great being old, and no longer lust for the desires of the flesh
he said its like to broke free from a mercyless master, a MASTER that can't be bargained with, can't be reasoned with, that doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.

the master he was refering to was sex/love
So why not castrate yourself? Or is it too late?
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 06:08   #24
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
So why not castrate yourself? Or is it too late?
thats the best you could come up with?

no sense in castrating me when everyone else get keep their gonads
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 06:14   #25
queball
Ball

Quote:
thats the best you could come up with?

no sense in castrating me when everyone else get keep their gonads
My point is,
why would you want something imposed on everyone in the country when you clearly don't want it for yourself?
do you feel you need everyone else's balls chopped off to be able to feel good about yourself? like you don't want them being macho when you're not
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 06:22   #26
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
My point is,
why would you want something imposed on everyone in the country when you clearly don't want it for yourself?
do you feel you need everyone else's balls chopped off to be able to feel good about yourself? like you don't want them being macho when you're not
if this was a large scale operation, where everyone would be compelled to undergo such surgery, Id most certainly agree.

Would you be happy to receive half as much income as you do now, so the entire world would have its income set well over the survival rate, this way ending poverty and a great deal of crime and all the problems that arise from uneven income, including terrorism?

im pretty sure you would, if everyone else in the world who receive a lot of money would receive less
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 06:54   #27
queball
Ball

This is real Meaning of Life stuff right here. You've given a one sided view on love and sex; plenty of people have lots of love and sex and are mature about it. You seem to be describing more adolescent aspects than anything adult (afaik. I wouldn't know). If you don't think teens should do crazy stuff consider all your philosphers who got their passion for philosophy in their teens, or the ambivalence in A Clockwork Orange, or any positive aspects of seemingly negative things.

There could be a link between sex drive and success, for example depressed people have low sex drive. I can't state the the causality here but I wouldn't make the ultimate body modification without being sure it's what I wanted.

possibly bannable link: http://www.globalapathy.com/news_com....asp?NewsID=84
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 07:31   #28
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
There could be a link between sex drive and success, for example depressed people have low sex drive. I can't state the the causality here but I wouldn't make the ultimate body modification without being sure it's what I wanted.
actually there ws a study done recently, and it appears there is a link. they looked at loads of people from scientists to businessmen to sportsmen, and they pretty much all perform their greatest works before they get to 30 and/or get married, the idea being, that the man shows his suitability as a mate during those years, and then once he is married, he no longer has the drive. This isn't always the case, more a general rule though. Sorry if that is what that links says, I am at work so I didn't look at it.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 08:47   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
the idea being, that the man shows his suitability as a mate during those years, and then once he is married, he no longer has the drive.
I find those evo-psych type explanations a litlte weak at best.

I mean, having a wife (or family) takes up a lot of time, and even the most neglectful father/husband is going to have less time to experiment/whatever after marriage. There's also other explanations about "youthful" brains or somesuch.

Passion is one of the things that makes life worth living. Arbritrarily choosing one thing as the most important thing in life over an other simply because you value it more strikes me as silly. You can point to foolish things done by men with "gonads", and I'll point to the millions of men with gonads who manage to not do foolish things.

Besides : "The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge."
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 08:59   #30
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
the analogy with drugs is quite a good one actually, in that its the people who arent emotionally/mentally mature/capable enough to handle it that end up tarnishing the reputation of the whole pursuit.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote