User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Aug 2003, 03:25   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Learning other languages

Do you reckon it will get me more
sex/meaningful relationships/huggles/good friends?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 03:32   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Sex and huggles, definitely. Meaning and good don't exist.
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 03:34   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 03:50   #4
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
What, like Java?

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 11:58   #5
Curufinwe
[+] Templar

Curufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the rough
blub
We have sworn, and not lightly. This oath we will keep. We are threatened with many evils, and treason not least; but one thing is not said: that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens. Therefore I say that we will go on, and this doom I add: the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the last days of Arda.
Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 12:14   #6
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Curufinwe
blub
double p13 blub blub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 16:40   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Anthony Eden had a first in Persian from Oxford.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 17:03   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Anthony Eden had a first in Persian from Oxford.
so learning languages leads you to invade other countries?

ps is persian like farsi or something?? because the iranians arent arabs are they? i think the correct term is persian as they dont actually speak arabic but have their own language/culture/etc i dont know what im on aboot.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 17:05   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
so learning languages leads you to invade other countries?
Just a bit of trivia, love.

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
ps is persian like farsi or something??
They're one and the same, as far as I'm aware.

P.S, No, the Iranians are technically not Arabs.
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 17:29   #10
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll stick my penis up your poopshute if you learn norwegian

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 17:30   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
I'll stick my penis up your poopshute if you learn norwegian
I'm sorry, are you talking to me?
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:00   #12
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
I'm sorry, are you talking to me?
You don't have to learn norwegian

Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:02   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
You don't have to learn norwegian
Good, otherwise I would have sued you under anti-discrimination laws.

Botty sex now please.
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:03   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
no need to learn foreign languages, all the foreign women can speak english:

me so horny, me love you long time.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:04   #15
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
Good, otherwise I would have sued you under anti-discrimination laws.

Botty sex now please.

You should call it bumsex

Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:04   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
#welovebottysex
I can't access IRC, you net-Fascist.
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:05   #17
I Am Grimble
lol

My IRC is broken anyways, so I edited.

****ing facist

Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:09   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
My IRC is broken anyways, so I edited.

****ing facist
Sail in your longboat over to Britain and pillage my backside immediately, you Viking stud-muffin.
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:12   #19
I Am Grimble
lol

Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:46   #20
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What's the need to learn a foreign language anyway ?

All you have to do is speak english very loudly. Johnny Foreigner always understands

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:57   #21
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
What's the need to learn a foreign language anyway ?

All you have to do is speak english very loudly. Johnny Foreigner always understands

Vaio
the romans said that once
and lookie what happend to latin
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 19:14   #22
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
the romans said that once
and lookie what happend to latin
That's cause they didnt speak English

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 19:16   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I really want to learn japanese.
And i do hope that the spanish thing in doing next semester get's me some hot senoritas!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 19:17   #24
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
That's cause they didnt speak English

Vaio
yep they spoke latin what was a lot more comom in the known world than english is today
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 19:19   #25
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
yep they spoke latin what was a lot more comom in the known world than english is today
Don't think so.
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 19:19   #26
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I really want to learn japanese.
And i do hope that the spanish thing in doing next semester get's me some hot senoritas!
Acálma-te cabrón, terá tiempo para esto e mucho mucho más

i learned a bit of japanese
its a messy complicate language
you have to learn to write in 3 diferent alphabets, one of these being the feared 5k characther kanji :eek:
so good luck
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 19:22   #27
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Acálma-te cabrón, terá tiempo para esto e mucho mucho más

i learned a bit of japanese
its a messy complicate language
you have to learn to write in 3 diferent alphabets, one of these being the feared 5k characther kanji :eek:
so good luck
It got me some hot senoritas in my classes \o/
Couple of nice ones from Madrid and La Coruna
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 10:44   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I 'understand' 'bout 5 languages and can read 7, it matters **** all i just want to learn to speak italian fluently.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 14:51   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
The known world being 'The part that speaks latin'?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:55   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
The known world being 'The part that speaks latin'?

population technically he is probably right.

and otherwise 'chinese' is teh win.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:01   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
population technically he is probably right.

and otherwise 'chinese' is teh win.
It depends how you restrict it.

We're working from a population, not a sample.

There are no other languages that can come in from outside and take it over, all (major) languages are known.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 18:40   #32
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
no need to learn foreign languages, all the foreign women can speak english:

me so horny, me love you long time.
Too true.

Over here, if you speak bad Finnish, you're a filthy immigrant

If you speak good English instead you're considered a mysterious, sexy, charming person.

Fking anglophilia this country is all about ffs

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 00:37   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I was going to continue Spanish next year at Uni after having given it up after AS level.

But I'm having thoughts of a 'second' nature. I want to learn another lingo but have no idea what. Japanese I'd do but for not being ****ed with writing ****.

Always fancied being able to speak Russian.