User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Apr 2004, 20:12   #1
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough
Creators Hour

How about bringing back Creators hour, although now it would be PA Team hour or something, it was a much better chance to find out what was going on and a good way to answer questions which the community had. Bring it back

Last edited by Filth; 19 Apr 2004 at 20:25.
Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2004, 20:55   #2
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about
Re: Creators Hour

/me says yes
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2004, 21:05   #3
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Creators Hour

Judging by the PA Team responses to the previous thread on this topic, I wouldn't hold my breath.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2004, 22:57   #4
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road
Re: Creators Hour

It somethign i do wish to start holding again

but 90% of questions will be about the new game, which at this time won't be answered
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote