Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Oct 2006, 11:14   #1
Jakass
Barely Legal

Jakass can only hope to improve
The Forest

O.K. I have never DMed before but have researched into it and want to have a go. I'm going to try and limit the amount of people joining, as I won't be on 24/7 and don't want to bite off more than I can chew. So here it goes:

You wake up, mind blank, in a dense forest. There is a faint light seeping through the branches of the trees. The floor is covered in a carpet of dry, dead leaves that crunch at every step. You feel tired, maybe it is late, but cannot see the setting sun. You could stay where you are and sleep, but just as the idea enters your head you can hear voices. You cannot understand what they are saying but they are not too far off. They could help you, but then again they could be hostile. Whatever you do could be risky in this unknown place...
Jakass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 19:26   #2
Jakass
Barely Legal

Re: The Forest

Name:
Skills:
Weapons:
Appearence:
Jakass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 18:35   #3
Xuat
Ephan Ser

Xuat is an unknown quantity at this point

Name: Scott
Race: Human
Skills: increased agility, charisma, martial arts
Weapons: throwing knifes, straight ninja sword
Appearence: Shaved head, black clothes, black contact colored eyes, smokes cigarettes

Arch Commander of the Xuat Legions
Xuat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 19:20   #4
Jakass
Barely Legal

Welcome to the game! We need 1 or 2 more people before we can get underway though.
Unread 5 Nov 2006, 16:09   #5
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Name: Vicotnik
Skills: None that he can remember
Weapons: He doesn't see any
Appearence: White male, ripped clothing and a foul smell
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2006, 20:48   #6
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

I'm interested in joining, but I'm curious what you want for races. Traditional fantasy, anything fantasy, or anything goes?

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2006, 00:14   #7
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
Name: "Fluffie"
Skills: None that he can remember.
Weapons: He doesn't see any.
Appearence: White male, ripped clothing and a foul smell. Fluffy hair.
Unread 13 Nov 2006, 00:52   #8
Kal'rek

Kal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the rough

Name: Kla'strit
Skills: Walking, cowering, shivering, wondering, overthinking
Weapons: two clenched fists
Appearence: Upon a gaunt frame was flung a knarled head. One of wisdom and age. The skin was warn more than years allowed. His hair once thick and dark is thining and greying at the temples. The sea green eyes stared out in a fairly confused manner, any grandur the appearance that the frame imparted was lost with the way in which it was held.

Quite serious charactor really, forgive the flipant way it was writen