User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2009, 00:08   #1
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of
R31 Rankings

Top 100 Planets
Top 50 Galaxies
Top 30 Alliances
Top Launchers
Top Covert Ops

Combat stats
Resource Stats
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2009, 00:14   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R31 Rankings

Good stuff

and scanners?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2009, 00:52   #3
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
Good stuff

and scanners?
appoco posted those already here.

I also made a post on the portal containing the rankings from r29 to r31.
Unread 13 Jun 2009, 07:46   #4
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

nice cin. is there a way to archive the stats for those rounds as well since the wiki has gone without any love for a while?
Unread 13 Jun 2009, 11:03   #5
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii View Post
nice cin. is there a way to archive the stats for those rounds as well since the wiki has gone without any love for a while?
i assume you mean the shipstats, will see about digging them out or if someone is willing to do it or has some already i'll put them up on the portal.
Unread 13 Jun 2009, 16:42   #6
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

yeah, those. i have the r30 ones saved somewhere i think.