User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 May 2005, 23:48   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Guys!!!

miss me yet??
just checking my email at a little booth in the mall. just thought i'd pop by and say hi. i haven't finished unpacking yet.. been too lazy and stuff :P good news is i can start parttime hours at safeway next week \o/ so my knee is getting better.

anyway happy birthday to those i've missed and will prolly miss in the next week or two.

much <3 to you all
Unread 5 May 2005, 00:11   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Hi Guys!!!

we thought you got stuck in the door opening since it wasn't 'customized' for people of your size

hi

you liking your new house and stuff?

Unread 5 May 2005, 17:41   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi Guys!!!

i love my new place
i'll prolly love it even better once i'm completely unpacked and settled. but i'm getting there.
today i'm off to buy some plants for my balcony. i have my own balcony \o/ and i have to get a pair of jeans cause these ones are about to fall off
the guy who works at this booth has a tshirt that says "hello" i don't knowwhy i find that kinda funny.
anyway.. talk to you guys later.