User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 May 2004, 16:03   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Music acquirage tastic. You have about one hour, etc

Yeah, so im bolstering my music collection swiftly before returning to the land of nasty firewalls.

What im looking for is "classics" - generally, classic rock - but ill explain further. Basically im looking for the best bands, best songs - or most recognisable. For example

The who - my generation
queen - bohemian rhapsody
dire straits - money for nothing
oasis - champagne supernova

would all in my book be considered "classics" - and while i prefer someone like Ben Folds, i know that he is a branch of taste.

Anyway, fire away, regardless how obvious you think you're being.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 16:14   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Music acquirage tastic. You have about one hour, etc

The Verve - lucky man
Stereophonics - the bartender and the thief
Aerosmith + Run DMC - walk this way
Guns n Roses - sweet child of mine
Foofighters - all my life
Franz Ferdinand - take me out
Lost Prophets - last train home
Muse - time is running out
Ocean colour scene - riverboat song
Pulp - common people
Red hot chill peppers - scar tissue
REM - losing my religion
Richard Ashcroft - science of silence
White stripes - seven nation army
Blur - song 2
Unread 9 May 2004, 16:15   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

um

obvious, ok

nirvana - smells like teen spirit
iron maiden - run to the hills
rolling stones - brown sugar
elvis - suspicious minds
bon jovi - living on a prayer
green day - basket case
smashing pumpkins - tonight tonight

theres a few there anyway
Unread 9 May 2004, 16:17   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
The Verve - lucky man
Stereophonics - the bartender and the thief
Aerosmith + Run DMC - walk this way
Guns n Roses - sweet child of mine
Franz Ferdinand - take me out
Muse - time is running out
Ocean colour scene - riverboat song
Pulp - common people
Red hot chill peppers - scar tissue
REM - losing my religion
White stripes - seven nation army
I have these (though im not sure take me out, seven nation army, are classics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Foofighters - all my life
Lost Prophets - last train home
Richard Ashcroft - science of silence
Foofighters arent my thing, i think its on my computer in someone elses music somewhere though. I will not download the welsh boy band. Will acquire Richard Ashcroft though, cheers.

Unread 9 May 2004, 16:18   #5
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Queen - about all songs of the first 2 best off albums
U2 - One
Metallica - One + Enter Sandman
Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine
Toto - Africa
Supertramp - School
Rolling Stones - Paint it black

and many others :P
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 16:18   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
um

obvious, ok

nirvana - smells like teen spirit
iron maiden - run to the hills
rolling stones - brown sugar
elvis - suspicious minds
bon jovi - living on a prayer
green day - basket case
smashing pumpkins - tonight tonight

theres a few there anyway
I havent got the smashing pumpkins, ill get that. Dont really like run to the hills (i prefer wicker man myself, or even better the epic rime of the ancient mariner )

Unread 9 May 2004, 16:21   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Queen - about all songs of the first 2 best off albums
U2 - One
Metallica - One + Enter Sandman
Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine
Toto - Africa
Supertramp - School
Rolling Stones - Paint it black

and many others :P
I knew there was a U2 song missing from my computer. Cheers. Have all the queen best ofs, bon jovi, rolling stones... will download supertramp, im not sure why but i have a bad feeling about toto, the song name is strangely familiar.

Metallica though

Unread 9 May 2004, 16:25   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hmmm

Europe - The Final Countdown
The Heights - How do You Talk to an Angel
Hooters - Satellite
AC/DC - Hells Bells
Aerosmith - Living on the Edge
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
Men at Work - Land Down Under
Green Day - Basket Case
Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady
Beastie Boys - Fight for your Right
Bodycount - Cop Killer
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Guns and Roses - November Rain
Rage Against The Machine - Killing in The Name Of
Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under the Bridge
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 16:28   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
The Heights - How do You Talk to an Angel
Hooters - Satellite
AC/DC - Hells Bells
Aerosmith - Living on the Edge
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
Men at Work - Land Down Under
Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady
Beastie Boys - Fight for your Right
Bodycount - Cop Killer
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Guns and Roses - November Rain
Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart
Fantastic post. The ones above are the ones i dont have. Though i wont be downloading Motorhead (the singers voice grinds my brain), Maiden & Metallica (as previously stated).. and we'll see about some of the others. Here goes though

Unread 9 May 2004, 16:28   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I have these (though im not sure take me out, seven nation army, are classics)

Will acquire Richard Ashcroft though, cheers.
I was just naming good songs off the top of my head that i like and thought you might. Richard Ashcroft's Human Conditions album is one of my favourite albums, if you like him i would recommend just getting the whole album.
Unread 9 May 2004, 16:30   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Fantastic post. The ones above are the ones i dont have. Though i wont be downloading Motorhead (the singers voice grinds my brain), Maiden & Metallica (as previously stated).. and we'll see about some of the others. Here goes though
Lob me a PM , and ill try and generate an MP3 playlist file and lob you a copy. A huge portion of my collection is rock and 80's stuff, so you should find a few crackers

Oh

Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 16:32   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you could just pay the $5 a month for http tunnel like I suggested, then you could download music at uni too.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 16:33   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i need that money for my hangover kebab each month.

Unread 9 May 2004, 16:58   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Music acquirage tastic. You have about one hour, etc

I could tell you about loads of good music, but you'll have never heard of it so I'll let it be.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 17:16   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Thin Lizzy - The Boys are Back in Town
Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 17:23   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Who - Teenage Wasteland
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
The Who - 5:15
The Kinks - Louie Louie
Supergrass - Pumping on Your Stereo
Feeder - Just the way I'm feeling
Ocean Colour Scene - The Day we Caught the train
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
Eric Clapton - Layla
Don McLean - American Pie
Stereophonics - Local Boy in the Photograph
Stereophonics - A Thousand Trees
Lemonheads - Mrs.Robinson
Sting - Fields of Gold
Sting - Shape of My Heart
Chuck Berry - Sweet Little Sixteen
Unread 9 May 2004, 17:23   #17
miss b
bored

miss b is an unknown quantity at this point

all rock and roll is homosexual
miss b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 17:37   #18
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Avril Lavigne - Sk8r Boi
Blink 182 - All The Small Things
Nickelback - This is How You Remind Me
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 17:41   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The Who - Teenage Wasteland
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
The Who - 5:15
The Kinks - Louie Louie
Supergrass - Pumping on Your Stereo
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
Stereophonics - Local Boy in the Photograph
Stereophonics - A Thousand Trees

Sting - Fields of Gold
Sting - Shape of My Heart
Chuck Berry - Sweet Little Sixteen
will be downloaded, but what the frick - the lemonheads?

Thats a terrible, terrible cover

Unread 9 May 2004, 17:55   #20
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

lord tariq & peter gunnz - deja vu
big L - mvp
nas - life's a bitch
nas - the world is yours
nas - it ain't hard to tell
wu-tang clan - bring da ruckus
wu-tang clan - cream
wu-tang clan - protec ya neck
gangstarr - just to get a rap
gangstarr - full clip
gangstarr - manifest
jay-z - dead presidents
boogie down productions - south bronx
mobb deep - shook ones part 2
mobb deep - temeperature's rising
mobb deep - give up the goods
notorious big - juicy
onyx - slam (duh-duh-duh)
pete rock & cl smooth - troy
eric b & rakim - paid in full
eric b & rakim - microphone fiend
eric b & rakim - don't sweat the technique
redman - funkorama
redman - so ruff
nwa - straight outta compton
dr dre & snoop dogg - nuttin but a g thang
snoop dogg - gin & juice
the roots - what they do
warren g - regulate

if you aint with rap/hip hop nevermind

yoko kanno - space lion
yoko kanno - shadow of doubt
john coltrane - blue trane
john coltrane - equinox
john coltrane - lazy bird
john coltrane - in a sentimental mood
john coltrane - a love supreme
john coltrane - big nick
john coltrane - i'm old fashioned
john coltrane - naima
miles davis - so what?
miles davis - blue in green
miles davis - freddie freeloader
miles davis - flamenco sketches

if you aint with jazz nevermind

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 17:59   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I thought this thread was about music

Unread 9 May 2004, 18:00   #22
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

you certainly disqualified yourself

HAH!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 18:02   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Have you got the two I suggested. If not, you must.
Unread 9 May 2004, 18:07   #24
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
Beach Boys - I Get Around
Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love
Beatles - Help
Beatles - I Feel Fine
Beatles - She Loves You
Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
Bon Jovi - Always
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Bryan Adams - Summer Of '69
Bryan Ferry - Let's Stick Together
Canned Heat - Let's Work Together
Charles And Eddie - Would I Lie To You
Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight
David Bowie - Let's Dance
David Bowie - Space Oddity
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
Don Mclean - American Pie
Duran Duran - Rio
Duran Duran - The Reflex
Eagles - Hotel California
Edwin Star - War
Elvis Costello - Olivers Army
Feargal Sharkey - A Good Heart
Four Tops - I'll Be There
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes
Gary Puckett And The Union Gap - Young Girl
George Michael - Faith
George Michael - Freedom
Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
Huey Lewis And The News - The Power Of Love
Jackson Five - I'll Be There
Jeff Beck - Hi-Ho Silver Lining
Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
Kim Wilde - Kids In America
Labi Siffre - Something Inside So Strong
Led Zepplin - Stairway To Heaven
Lightning Seeds - Marvellous
Little Richard - Long Tall Sally
Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
Madness - It Must Be Love
Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis
Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell
Meat Loaf - I Would Do Anything For Love
Meat Loaf - I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth)
Michael Jackson - Beat It
Michael Jackson - Billy Jean
Michael Jackson - Black Or White
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough
Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime
Nena - 99 Red Balloons
Neneh Cherry - 7 Seconds
Ocean Colour Scene - The Day We Caught The Train
Otis Reading - Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
Paul McCartney - Band On The Run
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love
Pulp - Disco 2000
REM - It's The End Of The World As We Know It
REO Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You
Richard Marx - Hazard
Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Loving Feeling
Robbie Williams - Angels
Rod Stewart - Maggie May
Roger Miller - King Of The Road
Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
Sam Cooke - Twisting The Night Away
Seal - Kiss From A Rose
Searchers - Sweets For My Sweet
Shakespears Sister - Stay
Simon And Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson
Simon And Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Spandau Ballet - Gold
Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Running
Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
Steve Harley And Cockney Rebel - Come Up And See Me
The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star
The Byrds - Turn, Turn, Turn
The Clash - London Calling
The Farm - Altogether Now
The Four Seasons - Oh What A Night
The Fugees - Killing Me Softly
The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night
The Kinks - Days
The Kinks - Lola
The Kinks - You Really Got Me
The Mamas And The Papas - California Dreaming
The Monkees - Daydream Believer
The Monkees - I'm A Believer
The Temptations - Build Me Up Buttercup
T-Rex - 20th Century Boy
T-Rex - Children Of The Revolution
Ugly Kid Joe - Cat's In The Cradle
Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
War - Low Rider
Wham! - Freedom
Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

Quite a few there for you to be getting on with! They're all what I'd consider to be classics (that being most people - over 50% or so - know them and/or like them.

Last edited by HAL-9000; 9 May 2004 at 18:55.
HAL-9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 18:10   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Van Halen - Jump

if you want some hardcore cheese
Unread 9 May 2004, 18:10   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
Paul Weller - Wild Wood
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 18:13   #27
miss b
bored

miss b is an unknown quantity at this point

posted by Deffeh:
Quote:
while i prefer someone like Ben Folds, i know that he is a branch of taste
i heard ben folds five at a party once, but i've never bought any of their stuff. which of their albums do you think would be the best one to start off with?

ps franz ferdinand are really good and you should hear their stuff, i think they're way ahead of any of the other new bands ^^
miss b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 18:19   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
Paul Weller - Wild Wood
I'll get these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Van Halen - Jump

if you want some hardcore cheese
Of course i have jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Have you got the two I suggested. If not, you must.
Already had them

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Bon Jovi - Always
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
Bryan Adams - Summer Of '69
Bryan Ferry - Let's Stick Together
Canned Heat - Let's Work Together
Charles And Eddie - Would I Lie To You
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight
David Bowie - Let's Dance
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
Duran Duran - The Reflex
Edwin Star - War
Elvis Costello - Olivers Army
Feargal Sharkey - A Good Heart
Four Tops - I'll Be There
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes
Gary Puckett And The Union Gap - Young Girl
Huey Lewis And The News - The Power Of Love
Jackson Five - I'll Be There
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
Kim Wilde - Kids In America
Little Richard - Long Tall Sally
Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
Madness - It Must Be Love
Neneh Cherry - 7 Seconds
Otis Reading - Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
Paul McCartney - Band On The Run
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
REO Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You
Richard Marx - Hazard
Rod Stewart - Maggie May
Roger Miller - King Of The Road
Sam Cooke - Twisting The Night Away
Searchers - Sweets For My Sweet
Shakespears Sister - Stay
Simon And Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Spandau Ballet - Gold
Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Running
The Byrds - Turn, Turn, Turn
The Clash - London Calling
The Farm - Altogether Now
The Four Seasons - Oh What A Night
The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night
The Kinks - Lola
The Monkees - I'm A Believe
T-Rex - 20th Century Boy
T-Rex - Children Of The Revolution
Ugly Kid Joe - Cat's In The Cradle
Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
War - Low Rider
Wham! - Freedom
I have the others, will try and get some of these

Unread 9 May 2004, 18:21   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

James - Sit Down
Lenny Kravitz - Are you gonna go my way?
Lenny Kravitz - Again
Lenny Kravitz - Always On the Run
Lenny Kravitz - Believe
Def Leppard - Photograph
The Troggs - Wild Thing
Tom Petty - Free Falling
Tom Petty - I Won't Back Down
ZZtop - Sharp Dressed Man
Chris Rea - The Road to Hell
Chris Rea - Three Little Green Candles
U2 - Walk On
Free - All Right Now
Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
Dire Straits - On Every Street
Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way
Unread 9 May 2004, 18:22   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss b
posted by Deffeh:

i heard ben folds five at a party once, but i've never bought any of their stuff. which of their albums do you think would be the best one to start off with?

ps franz ferdinand are really good and you should hear their stuff, i think they're way ahead of any of the other new bands ^^
Ben Folds Five - "Whatever and ever.. amen" - all but 2 songs on it are great

I have the franz ferdinand album. Its quite good actually, yeah

Unread 9 May 2004, 18:26   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Lenny Kravitz - Are you gonna go my way?
Lenny Kravitz - Again
Lenny Kravitz - Always On the Run
Lenny Kravitz - Believe
Def Leppard - Photograph
Tom Petty - Free Falling
ZZtop - Sharp Dressed Man
Chris Rea - The Road to Hell
Chris Rea - Three Little Green Candles
U2 - Walk On
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
Dire Straits - On Every Street
Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way
have the rest.

I sense im probably going to run out of time here and then go home.

Unread 9 May 2004, 18:53   #32
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Deltron 3030 - 3030
Jedi Mind Tricks - Visions of Ghandhi
Dilated Peoples - Expansion Team
Iron Maiden - Beast of the Beast (both volumes)
Godspeed you! Black Emperor - Lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven
Joe Satriani - Strange Beautiful Music

These are albums not individual tracks
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 18:54   #33
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Most of these have probably already been said but anyway.

Meredith Brooks - Bitch
Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Lynryd Skynryd - Sweet Home Alabama
Moston - More than a Feeling
Thin Lizzy - The Boys are back in town
Aerosmith - Walk this way
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
Simon and Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson
The Beautiful South - Perfect 10
Johnny Cash - Sixteen Tons
Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer
Phonics - the bartender and the thief
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffany's
Guns and Roses - November rain
Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
Oasis - Wonderwall
Paul McCartney - Hey Jude
Pulp - Common People
The Proclaimers - 500 Miles
The Beatles - Lady Madonna
The Beatles - Help
Unread 10 May 2004, 04:46   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Johnny Cash - Sixteen Tons
Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Guns and Roses - November rain
dont have these

Unread 10 May 2004, 06:36   #35
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ignore the crap

(Disclaimer: Look, RIAA, what songs I all made up and put into a HTML file. kekeke.)
Unread 10 May 2004, 06:37   #36
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Carter USM - Fat Bastard

Anything by the Inspiral Carpets the true starters of indie. (****ing roses didn't start indie)

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 12:25   #37
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I can't be asked to thoroughly search my collection. Here's my brother's playlist at the moment:

A - Starbucks
Alice in Chains - Heaven Beside You
Andreas Johnson - She
Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi
Blink 182 - What's My Age Again?
Blink 182 - Online Songs
Blink 182 - Story of a Lonely Guy
Bob Marley - Jamming
Bush - Machine Head
Coldplay - Don't Panic
Coldplay - Trouble
Coldplay - Clocks
Cypress Hill - Insane In Da Membrane
Feeder - Buck Rogers
Greenday - Minority
Greenday - Waiting a Long Time
Limp Bizkit - Rollin'
Linkin Park - Papercut
Linkin Park - Pts.Of.Athrty
Linkin Park - Enth E Nd
Linkin Park - Frgt/10
Linkin Park - Ppr:kut
Lostprophets - Wake Up
Lostprophets - Start Something
MC Hammer - Hammertime
Metallica - The Unforgiven ii
Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
New Found Glory - Better Off Dead
New Found Glory - Dressed to Kill
New Found Glory - Sincerely Me
Nickelback - How You Remind Me
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Nirvana - Come As You Are
Oasis - Wonderwall
Oasis - Some Might Say
Oasis - Champagne Supernova
Oasis - Roll With It
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
Rammstein - Sonne
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
Sir Mixalot - Baby Got Back
Static-X - Black and White
Static-X - Cold
System of a Down - Chop Suey
System of a Down - Toxicity
The Verves - Lucky Man
Turin Brakes - Pain Killer
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.

Last edited by Blastoderm; 10 May 2004 at 13:08.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 12:43   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Ignore the crap

(Disclaimer: Look, RIAA, what songs I all made up and put into a HTML file. kekeke.)
For the buffy musical you should be gunned down
Unread 10 May 2004, 12:46   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
For the buffy musical you should be gunned down
GET OFF MY INTERNET!
Unread 10 May 2004, 12:51   #40
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
GET OFF MY INTERNET!
You don't know what I have suffered.

Unread 10 May 2004, 12:54   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Nothing justifies violence against Leshy!

Plus, the Buffy Musical is absolutley fabulous.
Unread 10 May 2004, 12:57   #42
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Got some more time to scan my CD's and playlist (yeah I got legal CD's too *shocker*)

Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You.mp3
ACDC - Thunderstruck.mp3
ACDC - Whole Lotta Rosie.mp3
Aerosmith - Amazing.mp3
Aerosmith - Crying.mp3
Aerosmith - I don't wanna miss a thing.mp3
Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion.mp3
Aerosmith with Run DMC - Walk This Way.mp3
Aerosmith-Dream On.mp3

Alan Parsons Project - Don't Answer Me (4:10)
Billy Joel - Walking in Memphis (4:50)
Dan Baird - I Love You Period (4:24)
Deep Purple - Child In Time (10:16)
Eagles - Hotel California (7:11)

Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way (3:36)
Fleetwood Mac - Tell Me Lies (3:38)
Foreigner - Cold As Ice (3:21)
Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time (3:49)
Foreigner - I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight (4:41)
Foreigner - I Wanna Know What Love Is (5:04)
Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You (4:49)

George Michael - Careless Whisper (5:01)
George Michael - Jesus To a Child (6:52)

Go West - We Close Our Eyes (3:42)
Golden Earring - When The Lady Smiles (5:38)

INXS - Never Tear Us Apart (3:01)
Killing Joke - Love Like Blood (6:47)

Led Zepplin - Stairway to Heaven (8:02)
Pearl Jam - Alive.mp3
Santana - Santana - Hold On (4:26)
Scorpions - Send Me And Angel (4:30)
Scorpions - Wind Of Change (5:12)
Seal - Crazy (4:29)
Seal - Kiss From A Rose (4:47)

Simple Minds - She's A River (5:29)
Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me (4:23)

Stiltskin - Inside (4:25)
Styx - Babe (3:59)

Ten Sharp - You (4:28)
The Cure - A Forest (4:55)

Whitesnake - Here I Go Again (4:32)

Suppose you got Prince / Status Quo / Nirvana / Santana / Michael Jackson / Madonna ;-) / Earth Wind And Fire (depending on your gayness) etc?

R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though

Last edited by General Martok; 10 May 2004 at 12:57. Reason: fckign colours
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:15   #43
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I can't be asked to thoroughly search my collection. Here's my brother's playlist at the moment:

A - Starbucks
Alice in Chains - Heaven Beside You
Andreas Johnson - She
Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi
Blink 182 - What's My Age Again?
Blink 182 - Online Songs
Blink 182 - Story of a Lonely Guy
Bob Marley - Jamming
Bush - Machine Head
Coldplay - Don't Panic
Coldplay - Trouble
Coldplay - Clocks
Cypress Hill - Insane In Da Membrane
Feeder - Buck Rogers
Greenday - Minority
Greenday - Waiting a Long Time
Limp Bizkit - Rollin'
Linkin Park - Papercut
Linkin Park - Pts.Of.Athrty
Linkin Park - Enth E Nd
Linkin Park - Frgt/10
Linkin Park - Ppr:kut
Lostprophets - Wake Up
Lostprophets - Start Something
MC Hammer - Hammertime
Metallica - The Unforgiven ii
Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
New Found Glory - Better Off Dead
New Found Glory - Dressed to Kill
New Found Glory - Sincerely Me
Nickelback - How You Remind Me
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Nirvana - Come As You Are
Oasis - Wonderwall
Oasis - Some Might Say
Oasis - Champagne Supernova
Oasis - Roll With It
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
Rammstein - Sonne
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
Sir Mixalot - Baby Got Back
Static-X - Black and White
Static-X - Cold
System of a Down - Chop Suey
System of a Down - Toxicity
The Verves - Lucky Man
Turin Brakes - Pain Killer
I heard trolling Deffeh is bad for the heart. Thats an embarrassing playlist

Unread 10 May 2004, 13:20   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I heard trolling Deffeh is bad for the heart. Thats an embarrassing playlist
I think it's not bad. Although I'm not a big fan of Coldplay, Bob Marley, Metallica (die IP scum) or Static-X. Blink, Oasis, Feeder, RHCP, Green Day and SOAD are all cool enough, unless you're a big Scottish faggot.

As for Sir Mixalot....well, less said about that the better. Although the last time I heard it was in a metal club so I associate it with scary visions of a bunch of long haired metallers/goths all dancing to one of the worst songs of the 20th Century.
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:40   #45
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I heard Scottish is an insulting name to use on those born north of the Border

Unread 10 May 2004, 13:42   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I heard Scottish is an insulting name to use on those born north of the Border
It wasn't supposed to be dear. <3 though anyway, k?
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:44   #47
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

aphex twin - windowlicker
radiohead - just

on the subject of scotland
the beta band - the 3 lps
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 14:37   #48
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point

Blur - Parklife
Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
Stone Roses - Fool's Gold
David Bowie - Heroes
Pink Floyd - Money
Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 00:57   #49
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Various Beatles songs
Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day, Heartbreaker, Houses of the Holy, and many many more
Foghat - Slowride
Sweet - Fox On The Run
Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf
The Smiths - The More You Ignore Me
Mountain - Mississippi Queen
The Doors - Alabama Song
Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do (live)
Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale
Richie Havens - Freedom (live from Woodstock 69)
Rush - YYZ (live)
Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
Ted Nugent - Stranglehold
Three Dog Night - Spain

just a few I could think of....but there are many many more rockin classic rock tunes
Unread 11 May 2004, 00:59   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
aphex twin - windowlicker

"Come to daddy" is better.

[/2 cents]