User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 May 2003, 02:39   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
What is with these pricks in Burnley?

They voted for even more of the racist bastards than last time.

People in Burnley are obviously too stupid to be allowed to live
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:41   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fetch my elephant gun, there's a good girl.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:41   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
fs

at least Sunderland was less this time
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:42   #4
Punk

Punk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What is with these pricks in Burnley?

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
They voted for even more of the racist bastards than last time.

People in Burnley are obviously too stupid to be allowed to live
I talked to a black guy named Thor who said "Hail Hitler!" with the salute and everything

makes you think.
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:44   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: What is with these pricks in Burnley?

Quote:
Originally posted by Punk
I talked to a black guy named Thor
makes you think.
thats more incredible

hi, i'm Thor, god of the Hammer
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 07:56   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What is with these pricks in Burnley?

Quote:
They voted for even more of the racist bastards than last time.(
Maybe if mainstream parties were less ****, and if they felt they even had a vague control over their own destinies they wouldn't do so.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 09:24   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
gateshead went up though
but they won not a single seat in my area \o/
Unread 2 May 2003, 10:13   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Democracy at work. If you don't like it go and live in Zimbabwe!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 10:31   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
small turnout. Disillusionment with the major parties. BNP having 'some' good ideas. Burnley being a crap place anyway.

all reasons.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 10:40   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
1) You have to be retarded to live in Burnley.
2) Because you are retarded you have riots in your town
3) You are stupid enough to believe voting BNP will cause less problems.

George Bush should nuke the **** hole.

As Jack Straw once said 'Burnley fans eat bananas with their feet'.
Unread 2 May 2003, 11:25   #11
Punk

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
1) You have to be retarded to live in Burnley.
2) Because you are retarded you have riots in your town
3) You are stupid enough to believe voting BNP will cause less problems.

George Bush should nuke the **** hole.

As Jack Straw once said 'Burnley fans eat bananas with their feet'.
Lets say retard one more time you retarted retard
Unread 2 May 2003, 11:28   #12
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Good on the people of Burnley. BNP is becoming a good option for my vote. Im absolutely sick of the immigration situation in this country and Englands ever decreasing identity.

*And lets face it people, racism is a victimless crime.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 11:29   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
*And lets face it people, racism is a victimless crime.
Like punching someone in the dark.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 11:32   #14
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Until the government does something about the immigration problem in the UK, BNP support will rise, particularly in towns with relatively high immigrant populations/relatively low qualities of life.

Note that I call UK immigration a problem based on the turmoil it is causing in this country due to this country, and not any great strain it is exerting on this country in itself.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 11:34   #15
Punk

racism is great once in a while to unleash all the hobo daisy hugging that goes on in #Dovey

DOVEY IS FAT
Unread 2 May 2003, 11:36   #16
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Everywhere people are complaining about immigration.

But not in India they're not. Or in Sudan for that matter.

So why don't you take some wisdom from those countries and be silent.

Matrim
Unread 2 May 2003, 11:38   #17
Punk

or simply kill them off once they become to many
hi saddam and any fat dictator
Unread 2 May 2003, 12:37   #18
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
The UK last year had more asylum seekers than any other country in the world. Including the US! Something needs to be done about this.

I'm all for saving someone's life but 90% (at least) of asylum seekers that arive here are just economic migrants. Those can piss off.

As for the BNP, I haven't looked into their issues, policies or methods so I can't really comment on them one way or the other.
Unread 2 May 2003, 12:55   #19
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I would support any government who promised, and then went on to deliver, a complete closure of our borders for 10 years. I mean no one gets in, we only ship out. We find all those immigrants who have slipped away and we assess they cases, we do it strictly, we be seen to be harsh on all but the most deserving of cases.

I'd like to see out working visa system altered too so that it isnt so easy for South Africans, Australians and KiWi's to enter and work for long periods of time for vast amounts of money. We only allow people in who have skills we need, no more lazy fukwits and dole spongers.

Only then shold be consider letting more people in.

I'm not against people coming to england but I do feel that we have done our share for now and that things need to be tightened up considerably.
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:10   #20
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
omglol moment on the 1o'clock news

'yeah i voted BNP...im not racist or anything though'
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:33   #21
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
The UK last year had more asylum seekers than any other country in the world. Including the US! Something needs to be done about this.

I'm all for saving someone's life but 90% (at least) of asylum seekers that arive here are just economic migrants. Those can piss off.

As for the BNP, I haven't looked into their issues, policies or methods so I can't really comment on them one way or the other.
" in 1998, when around 58,000 asylum seekers reached Britain: Iran received 1.9 million refugees; Jordan received 1.4 million; Pakistan received 1.2 million refugees. The Gaza Strip had 746,000, Yugoslavia (FR) had 550,000 refugees and the US had 491,000 applications for asylum in 1998, followed by Guinea (430,000), Sudan (365,000), Russian Federation (324,000) and Ethiopia (313,000), (source: US Committee on Refugees). Britain receives less than 1% of the world refugee population. "

The BNP thinks you can blame the country's problems on brown people. Thats why I think they are ****.
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:35   #22
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
BTW - although i realise you said 'last year' i was trying to point out that the vast majority of refugees remain in the region they originate from, often becoming a burden for countries which can barely support their own population.
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:39   #23
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

btw - if you want to ask the pricks of burnley themselves, you can probably find them here: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/foru...php?forumid=39 along with the pricks from oldham and various other pricks dispersed around the country.
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:42   #24
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Trevor Phillips, chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality, said the BNP's success should not be overstated, but said that questions must be asked.

"The people of Burnley are not any more racist than in any other community in Britain."
In that case Britain must be very, very racist.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:44   #25
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
In that case Britain must be very, very racist.
unfortunately, he's probably correct.
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:46   #26
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
BTW - although i realise you said 'last year' i was trying to point out that the vast majority of refugees remain in the region they originate from, often becoming a burden for countries which can barely support their own population.
Yes, true. I was talking about asylum seekers, not refugees. Developing countries do not tend to have asylum seekers.
iirc the UK had 300,000 asylum seekers last year which as I said was the highest figure in the world. And yes, refugee figures are higher and the refugee problem is bigger than the asylum seeker problem.

I still object to bogus asylum seekers though.
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:52   #27
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
IF you went to America looking for a better paying job does that make you an economic migrant? When a businessman moves countries is he an economic migrant?
Yes.

I think that people should only be allowed to move in to a country if they have a job to go to. Unskilled people with nowhere to stay or a job to go to should not be allowed in.

Legitimate asylum seekers should also be allowed in, though like I said there are very few.
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:52   #28
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
btw - if you want to ask the pricks of burnley themselves, you can probably find them here: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/foru...php?forumid=39 along with the pricks from oldham and various other pricks dispersed around the country.
Quote:
THERE AIN'T NO BLACK IN THE UNION JACK !!!
Quote:
No one is actually foolish enough to believe the BNP are even remotely like the Nazis, and when scaremongering lefties claim they are it's them scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Comedy gold.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:55   #29
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Quote:
Yes, true. I was talking about asylum seekers, not refugees. Developing countries do not tend to have asylum seekers.
iirc the UK had 300,000 asylum seekers last year which as I said was the highest figure in the world. And yes, refugee figures are higher and the refugee problem is bigger than the asylum seeker problem.

I still object to bogus asylum seekers though.
300,000? i think thats bollocks. in fact, i have just checked and the figure is 85865, so yes it is bollocks.
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:56   #30
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Quote:
No one is actually foolish enough to believe the BNP are even remotely like the Nazis, and when scaremongering lefties claim they are it's them scraping the bottom of the barrel.
The BNP are left wing.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:58   #31
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Exclamation

Quote:
Comedy gold.
its funny at first, then slighty disturbing, then extremely disturbing :/
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:58   #32
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
are they? I have never seen any of their policies apart from the "kick out all the foreigners" ones.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:01   #33
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
are they? I have never seen any of their policies apart from the "kick out all the foreigners" ones.
http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies.html

their main policy that they obviously put most of their effort into forumlating is "its all the fault of the brown coloured people", the rest are really just there to fill up the space.
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:01   #34
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I just went to the official website for the BNP and looked at their policies. I wouldn't say there were left wing or right wing, just twisted.

If you really wanted to you could argue it either way.
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:07   #35
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I just went to the official website for the BNP and looked at their policies. I wouldn't say there were left wing or right wing, just twisted.

If you really wanted to you could argue it either way.
They're left wing in the sense that their ideal is essentially homogeneous socialism. I cant think of any way in which they are right wing.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:19   #36
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
The BNP are left wing.
That's not really the point though. Someone on those boards said that no-one thought that the BNP were like Nazis, which is obviously complete nonsense. Ask anyone on the street what they think the BNP are and they'll say "Nazis".
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:23   #37
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
they doubled house prices in burnley is it really supprising they got more votes?

if that makes them to stupid to live shoot them.
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:26   #38
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:
Ask anyone on the street what they think the BNP are and they'll say "Nazis".
doubtful, i d say people would associate the term nazis more with combat 18. Bnp aren t nazis at all the problem is they have some retarded members and some intelligent ones, the retarded ones make them look bad
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:32   #39
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Question

why have the intelligent ones been keeping quiet? surely having your entire party represented by complete morons isnt the best ever election strategy
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:35   #40
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:
why have the intelligent ones been keeping quiet? surely having your entire party represented by complete morons isnt the best ever election strategy
some of them dont, the chairman ( i think) did a couple of radio interviews last time they got elected and is bound to do some again soon. The one i heard was on five live and he made nicky camble (i think) look like an idiot. The other clever members probably keep quiet because of fear of retaliation from non-white or even white communities
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:39   #41
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Thumbs down

well im biased against racists so they are all ****ing pricks to me.
Unread 2 May 2003, 14:48   #42
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
well im biased against racists so they are all ****ing pricks to me.
People like you make me sick.
Unread 2 May 2003, 15:51   #43
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
some of them dont, the chairman ( i think) did a couple of radio interviews last time they got elected and is bound to do some again soon. The one i heard was on five live and he made nicky camble (i think) look like an idiot. The other clever members probably keep quiet because of fear of retaliation from non-white or even white communities
Nick Griffin is an extremely eloquent man, in all honesty he's more scary than the 'bovver boys'.

Although in the past he's not been adverse to putting the boot in himself.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 15:53   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Nick Griffin is an extremely eloquent man, in all honesty he's more scary than the 'bovver boys'.
He did an interview in the TCS, and at the time there was something wrong with his eye/had recently had an operation or somesuch.

The main result of this was that he wore an eye patch and looked like a bond villain.
Unread 2 May 2003, 16:19   #45
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
He did an interview in the TCS, and at the time there was something wrong with his eye/had recently had an operation or somesuch.

The main result of this was that he wore an eye patch and looked like a bond villain.
Really? I thought he was just trying to look nasty.

(TCS is rubbish, by the way )
Unread 2 May 2003, 16:24   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

TCS is rubbish, but Varsity is the worst example of the printed medium that there has ever been.
Unread 2 May 2003, 16:46   #47
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
TCS is rubbish, but Varsity is the worst example of the printed medium that there has ever been.
And that's why it's so entertaining!
Unread 2 May 2003, 16:58   #48
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
some girls like pricks
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 17:12   #49
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
This is only happening because English people are loosing their identity.
Having any kind of English pride seems to be frowned upon these days for fear of upsetting minorities, while minority culture seems to be encouraged.

If i walk down the street on St:George's day with the flag of st: George im viewed as a racist, while i walk down the street on St:Patrick's day with the flag i'm just another party goer.

I'd like to have a St:Georges Day as a bank holiday, and i don't care if it upsets a load of immos.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 17:28   #50
CrashTester
I am an idiot

I wanna keep pigs in my front garden purely so muslims wont come and knock on the door.

All englishmen had pigs once upon a time.