User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:05   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Blur. The Manics. Oasis. Del Amitri. Eagles. Idlewild. Lightning Seeds

Fans of any of these bands, can you advise me on songs of theirs to buy*, preferrably lesser known things, as i think i have most of each bands most famous songs. In fact, just name your favourites, im probably missing a lot of songs.

Thankyou in advance!

*=download

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:07   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
when i do that I just type in 'blur' and search. then download songs i haven't heard of before. and if they are bad then i've only wasted a few minutes of my time anyway.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:24   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
The whole of the Remote Part album from Idlewild
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:28   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Also the whole of the Heathen Chemistry album from the brothers Gallagher.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:51   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Eagles - Get Over It
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:55   #6
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
The whole of the Remote Part album from Idlewild
Thats the new Idlewild i guessed he was talking about, altho it is quite good and they are v.good live . The older albums are '100 broken windows' and 'hope is important' - both are also good.

Manics - again all of the oldest albums - 'The Holy Bible' 'Generation Terorist' and 'Gold Against The Soul' are all very good, imo 'The Holy Bible' and 'G T' are slightly the better but thats just my opinion.

If you want a list of the best songs i will give you my opinion but you may be better downloading all of the albums and chosing for your self, as my taste differs from yours greatly, i dislike strongly some of the above named bands (actually the only other i can stand to listen to is Blur) but thats just imo.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 20:35   #7
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Blue - Coffee and TV
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 20:48   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Blur :

There's No Other Way
End of the Century
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 21:05   #9
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
for blur i would recommend anything from the greatest hits album.

for the manics i would recommend motorcycle emptiness, she is suffering and design for life as definite must haves. and then pretty much anything from generation terrorists and the holy bible, also sleepflower, la tristesse durera, from depsair to where and roses in the hospital.

a lot of manics fans dont think much of everything must go, but i like it (was the first manics album i bought actually) so you could try a few from that album aswell.

oasis - i wouldnt really bother with, you must have heard their first two albums.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 21:51   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
*hint* www.cddb.com *hint*
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 21:57   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Manics - Motorcycle Emptiness (best manics song imo), Tender and Tired, Australia

Oasis - Cigarettes in Hell (best oasis song ever), Rocking Chair, Come On Feel the Noise, Sunday Morning Call, Cast No Shadow, Rock n Roll Star, Around the World, I Am The Walrus, Married with Children, Champagne Supernova, Listen Up, Heroes.

Blur - End of A Century, Magic America, Best Days, Music Is My Radar, Girls and Boys, Tender.

Last edited by Nodrog; 23 Mar 2003 at 22:11.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:01   #12
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
the new blur track.

No idea what its called.

great help I am.

It's great though.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:10   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Also, the best Oasis song ever is clearly Masterplan which I think was a B-Side for Wonderwall.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:15   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Also, the best Oasis song ever is clearly Masterplan which I think was a B-Side for Wonderwall.
Its on the Masterplan albumn which is imo the best Oasis albumn purely in terms of individual songs.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:17   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oasis are poor and derivitive and not wicked awesome.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:35   #16
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Whatever is far better.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:40   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
Whatever is far better.
Whatever is good, but if you go away and think about it, you'll find that I'm right.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:32   #18
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Oasis are poor
How are they poor?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 00:12   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Songs i have :

Blur:
Beetlebum
Charmless Man
Coffee and TV
Country House
French Song
Jubilee (ace ace ace ace)
No Distance left to run
On your own
Parklife
Song 2
Stereotypes
Strange news from another star
Tender
To the end

The Manics:
A Design For Life
Damn Dog
Little Baby Nothing (ace ace ace ace)
Suicide is painless
The everlasting
Yes
You stole the sun from my heart

I had others, but appear to have lost em. Got the holy bible around here somewhere too

Oasis:
Born On A Different Cloud
Champagne Supernova
Don't look back in anger
Into the night
Roll with it
she is love
shes electric
some might say
songbird
stop crying your heart out
supersonic
the hindu times
the masterplan
whats the story morning glory
who the **** are man utd
wonderwall

I think i have heathen chemistry around here somewhere, and i think i lost whats the story

Del Amitri:
Always the last to know
be my downfall
cry to be found
dont come home too soon
Driving with the brakes on
here and now
just before you leave
just like a man
kiss this thing goodbye
move away jimmy blue
not where its at
nothing ever happens
roll to me
some other suckers parade
spit in the rain
stone cold sober
tell her this
when you were young

Eagles:
Best of my love
Desperado
Heartache tonight
Hotel california
James dean
life in the fast lane
lyin' eyes
one of these nights
take it easy
tequila sunrise
the long run
witchy woman

Idlewild:
American English
Roseability
You Held the world in your arms

Just their released stuff, i know. I wouldnt call myself a fan, but im desperately trying to get into bands that are going to T in the park that i "dont mind".

Lightning Seeds:
Marvellous
The Life of Riley

Im missing "sugar coated iceberg" and many others. There has to be a couple of lightning seeds fans here to help me out.

Please, please, tell me top quality songs by each of the above bands that i currently do not have.

Yours pleadingly,
Deffeh

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 01:47   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
How are they poor?
In the sense of 'not very good', and most of them in the sense of 'not having much money' because Liam spent it all and the others were only in the band for 5 minutes.

Ignoring the song writing brother.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 01:53   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lightning Seeds:
Marvellous
The Life of Riley
Lucky you
Sugar Coated Iceberg
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 09:36   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Oasis - just get the albums Definately Maybe, Morning Glory and Heathen Chemistry.

'Cigarettes and alcohol' and 'force of nature' are 2 of my favourite songs, you dont have either of those.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 09:54   #23
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.webcom.com/triangle/eagle...s_content.html

you will want the entirity of 'Hotel California' album.

Also, if you like The Eagles, you might like to check out The Band. Its a bit more 'country' but its good.

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 10:42   #24
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Mentioning The Manics and Oasis in the same sentence is offensive. I just offended myself again. Ooops.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 18:23   #25
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
In the sense of 'not very good', and most of them in the sense of 'not having much money' because Liam spent it all and the others were only in the band for 5 minutes.

I assume by "not very good" you mean "I, as an individual, don't like them ".
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 18:33   #26
Nodrog

Quote:

Most of the better Oasis songs are both written and sung by Noel and dont feature Liam in any way.

Last edited by Nodrog; 25 Mar 2003 at 18:40.