User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:11   #1
alchemist

hello again

it has beena remarkably long time since i have graced these fair forums with my presence,

any chance of having my 2k post count and may2000 registration date returned?! ;o)

hello to all i used to know, would be nice to chat with any of the following again (ps, i have no clue whatsoeve if any of these still have anything remotely to do with pa)

dimes
fred
biggdogg
rids
darkjedi
slinky
relifex

oh god it's been so long i can't even remember half the names

but i guess anyone who was in legion while i was there, tuba while i was there, or wolfpack while i was there! hello to you all

alchemist aka Hellian
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:14   #2
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
no
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:15   #3
[7]Gunn3r

try #vts on irc.netgamers.org

I don't know if they still play but I know I see most of them on IRC quite often.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:15   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
hi dude.
DarkJedi and Rids are still around, to a certain extent, i think! The others "ring no bells". Of course, you could just chat whit us "new" people.
And i want my 3500 posts back too.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:16   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
hi dude.
DarkJedi and Rids are still around, to a certain extent, i think! The others "ring no bells". Of course, you could just chat whit us "new" people.
And i want my 3500 posts back too.
in that case i want my Jan 2001 Reg Date and my 5000 Posts back

although im probably closing in on 1000 atm
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:19   #6
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
hi

Legion should still be around in force as they're moving over to Star Wars Galaxies*.

*last I heard
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:19   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
in that case i want my Jan 2001 Reg Date and my 5000 Posts back

although im probably closing in on 1000 atm
Now youre at 1339.
But, hey! Whats postcount anyways?

ps Im at 2187. (currently, that is)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:24   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Now youre at 1339.
But, hey! Whats postcount anyways?

ps Im at 2187. (currently, that is)

tell me how you found this out in #DYB ??
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:29   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
tell me how you found this out in #DYB ??

When i come to tell you, you just dissapear.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 16:38   #10
alchemist

Quote:
Originally posted by [7]Gunn3r
try #vts on irc.netgamers.org

I don't know if they still play but I know I see most of them on IRC quite often.

ta very much
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 18:22   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
ah hellian.. i remember you.. vaguely :P welcome back
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 18:52   #12
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Lo Hellian

MAd of MAd - iXi re: rnd 3 IP

you'll do very well to remember that though.

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:47   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: hello again

Quote:
Originally posted by alchemist

dimes
fred
biggdogg
rids
darkjedi
slinky
relifex

lo hellian. i havnt seen dimes, rids, bd, slinky or relifex for erm...months. i never really spoke to fred but dj is still here on the boards..somewhere.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:28   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
rids is still around.

hellian try AD.. most of the 'oldtimers' hang there