User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Dec 2002, 20:06   #1
Eyebrows
[FC] Pimp Daddy

Eyebrows is an unknown quantity at this point
Question XBox, PS2 or Gamecube?

Which one shall I spend my money on?

[F-Crew] - You'll know when your [FC]uked
Eyebrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 20:12   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Apparently they're going to drop in price very soon

Boots has already been selling them (ps2 and xbox) for just over a hundred quid in their sales, Game has been selling them cheap too

GC RRP is around that figure now too iirc

I got a ps2 recently and it does indeed rock but then again my mates are convinced that an xbox is better.
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 20:12   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Save up for your women BrOwS. You'll need all the money you can get your hands on.

:xmas:
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 20:19   #4
Eyebrows
[FC] Pimp Daddy

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Save up for your women BrOwS. You'll need all the money you can get your hands on.

:xmas:
lol nah got some spare money from xmas to spend :-)

Unread 28 Dec 2002, 20:24   #5
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
there are three or four predictable responses.

PS2 is so ace, GTA vice city omfg etc etc

We hate microsoft, xbox bad

we love halo, i've modded my xbox case already.

Nintendo is for kiddies !!!!!!!!111

I've grown up with every nintendo console, owned a dreamcast, PS, saturn.

Whilst when it first came out teh game choice for the gamecube wasnt superb, it's slowly building its way up. One of the main things i looked for when buying games, was the good ol multiplayer factor. i loved me n64 for that fact, lo mariokart64, marioparty, goldeneye, etc etc.

The gamecube multiplayer list is growing nicely.

Timesplitters 2. ace single player, ace extra's over other versions, ace multiplayer, the Goldeneye of the GC.
NHL Hitz 2003, i dont like hockey all that much, however the madness and carnage in this game is ace, ace multiplayer minigames aswell, lots of unlockables.
Mario Party 4: Oh yes. fun in single player, utterly amusing in multiplayer, trying to coordinate a 2 on 2 mini game and coordinate each others button pushes, is madness.
Wrestlemania X8, Hell in a cell, everyone on top beating the crap out of each other and then the roof collapses, everyone running about with chairs and ladders trying to beat each other up, only for some annoying twat to pull off a finisher and sneaky win, single players a bit cack.
Rocky: its one of those games if you liked the film, you'll love this, and the Rocky series i think is simply superb, up there as classics. As do all me mates, so fighting a mate, one as Drago, one as Rocky IV and beiong in the final minute of the last round on zero health each, it's easy to get carried away.
Fifa's: 4 player footie, superbness.
WaveRace: ok
Smash bro meleé: almost simple controls, even for someone new, doing big fancy tactical moves is ace tho.

tadaaaaaaa, a handy review of a few multiplayer aspects, with minimal bashing of other consoles.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 20:35   #6
Eyebrows
[FC] Pimp Daddy

Despite the XBox being Microsoft, things I liked bout it:

1) Halo
2) 8GB HD to store saved games + music
3) Ethernet connection, so in theory you could have a few Xbox owners around, combine it with a switch, cables, TV's and a few crates of fosters = a very good evening :-)
4) Playing DVD's but then I've already got a Pioneer DV350 Multi Region for that

Never really liked Nintendo, they always seemed to upgrade their consoles faster than Schumachers driving.

PS2 I liked for the amount of games, and the fact it could play PS1 games and again DVD's

Unread 28 Dec 2002, 20:37   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
there are three or four predictable responses.
[list=1]
[*]PS2 is so ace, GTA vice city omfg etc etc
[*]We hate microsoft, xbox bad
[*]we love halo, i've modded my xbox case already.
[*]Nintendo is for kiddies !!!!!!!!111
[/list=1]

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 20:43   #8
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Eyebrows
Never really liked Nintendo, they always seemed to upgrade their consoles faster than Schumachers driving.
That could be something to do with them being in the console business from virtually the beginning of the industry, rather than wandering into a new market with the backing of a monopolistic software business and expecting to dominate.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 21:30   #9
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm going to go out on a limb and guess you have a decent PC.

in which case, i'd get a gamecube. It's a platform completely unto itself in both 'feel' and actual games*, whereas xbox and PS2 are going to overlap with your PC. and it's conveniently tiny.

altho nintendo did sell thingy to microsoft, which might change matters once another development cycle has passed.

*good games and multiplayer imho but that's a matter of taste.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 21:32   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Most people have PS2s, so it may be easiest to steal/borrow people's games for that.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 21:36   #11
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Most people have PS2s, so it may be easiest to steal/borrow (and copy?) people's games for that.
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 21:38   #12
GarekofStagel

GarekofStagel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

3) Ethernet connection, so in theory you could have a few Xbox owners around, combine it with a switch, cables, TV's and a few crates of fosters = a very good evening :-)
I do this biweekly, and its always fun, in fact we might start playing another game besides halo for once!!!!!!!
<Molletje> we all look like 3-15 char named internet freaks

* bandboy is now known as gAReK
<TigReSS> hey badboy
GarekofStagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 22:44   #13
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
gamecube, blatently.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 23:14   #14
Deiwos1

PS2 quite simply for Vice City.
I like Red faction 2 aswell on PS2 but still Vice City rocks the world
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 23:28   #15
Donkie

You forgot a console.
GBA.
x-box is a pc with an x on it.
the ps2 is a big playstation with the same games [just with a new number on the end]
and the gamecube is exactly what you would expect from nintendo - a console with a weird looking, but brilliant controller and games that usually defrine how the rest of their type are created for the rest of videogaming.

But the GBA is a 4 player SNES with more options and all the best moments. Mario Kart for the GBA is by far the best installment of the whole series. The mario games are their in their full brilliance, beating all [except SM64], and with the new Zelda and Metroid games coming i dont see how this tiny little console can be beaten.

Plus with 15 hours for 2x AA batteries, and the fact its fully portable, and for most games you only need one copy of the game for a 4 player game, its saving money too.

Plus the fact that the games are cheaper, and usually of a higher quality [no load times either], and the connectivity with the GameCube, and all those classic games you were brought up with....

.. i just cant resist
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 23:29   #16
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past
XBOX for the main reason the PS2 cant compete in GFX anymore and the amount of good games is slowing down, While the XBOX has amazing GFX and amazing games such as Halo, UC, Ghost Recon,DOA3,Hitman 2,Operation Flash point etc.

Yes the PS2 has Hitman/Ghost Recon but the GFX are **** unlike the XBOX GFX which are PC quality.

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Smugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 23:32   #17
Donkie

gameplay + innovation > GFX
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 01:28   #18
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Try to find Metroid Prime on PS2, Xbox, or PC.

I DARE YOU.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 01:41   #19
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Metroid Prime + Smash Bros + StarCraft Ghost = GC for me.

I'll be emulating pirated PS2 and Xbox games long before GC ones : ) Why buy more hardware then needed?
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 01:47   #20
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd go for GameCube.

PC = 'serious gaming'*, GC = 'fun' .

GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 06:01   #21
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Right. I posted on Ragnaroks(sp sorry I dont frequent GD) about the console stuff abit ago.

I'm personally biased towards one console in particular, yet I cannot be seen to be biased in my job.

Anyway I'll give you some questions I give to customers:

1) Have you ever owned a console before? If so, what were they?

A) An answer of yes normally helps more in decisions. An answer of no clearly doesnt. If you had owned a SNES/N6 (some customers Ive found as far back as NES) then the obvious leadon is GameCube (if you liked those consoles). PSX -> PS2

2) Who is the console for? What type of games do they/you like?

A) An important question because to be frank - the XBox and GameCube variety of games really isn't that much. A kid is much better off with a Gamecube (mainly because the 'big' games for the PS2 are 18+ like Vice City). Also if you want a shooter game using a light gun, there isnt much point getting a GC and the XBox. Also there arent many driving games on the GC - then again the GC has by far the best platform/adventure games atm (barring Final Fantasy which is coming to the GC anyway)

3) Do you want DVD capability?

A) If yes, then GC is out the window. PS2 has the advantage here

4) Is there any particular games you are after?

A) Alot of games are released only on a certain platform. Cross format games are generally the same - although other formats may have extended options and be better graphically (Xbox and GC versions of Medal of Honour had Multiplayer capability - not sure if the PS2 one did)

5) Multiplayer?

(Getting tired now heh I wouldnt dream of just saying that to a customer)

A) GameCube has 4 ports for controllers straight off. Has the msot games that can use this capability. PS2 (and Xbox I think) require additional hardware to pull this off

---

Thats enough really, look for my post I did that gives adv/disadv of each console.

My opinion is the GameCube (but thats because I was getting a DVD player and soooo wanted to play Rogue Leader among other games on the GC)

Its the cheapest console (although admittingly the extra controllers are more expensive than the PS2 ones) and now the games are down level to the other consoles its no longer the most expensive gamewise.

It has some class titles on it already. Im disappointed noone has mentioned Eternal Darkness yet and if you can get past fiddley controls: Resident Evil. Not to mention StarFox Adventures (if you want a 'good adventure game' to just play thats not too challenging but can keep you absorbed for awhile)

With Metroid Prime coming in March (if you are Europeon) and Zelda, WarioLand, Mario Kart Online, Resident Evil Zero all in the pipework also its list of classic good games will only rise.

Remember, the PS2 may have more variety of games but its also the oldest machine (so lacking in some hardware), and alot of its games are crud on a stick. Vice City, Getaway and Ratchett and Clank are the only real stars for PS2 since Ive worked with consoles in this latter part of the year.

End of the day its up to you - there is no 'best overall' console. It really depends on what you want, what you have experienced and what you expect.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 09:18   #22
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Despite the XBox being Microsoft, things I liked bout it:

1) Halo
2) 8GB HD to store saved games + music
4) Playing DVD's but then I've already got a Pioneer DV350 Multi Region for that
XBox Live rocks!
Being able to play with people over the Internet really adds a whole new dimension to multiplayer gameplay.

I really never get the argument that you need a DVD adapter to play DVD's on the XBox, while the PS2 can play them via the game controller.
But you need a memory card to be able to save games on a PS2, whereas, you don't on a XBox.
Plus you have the huge storage compacity on the XBox's HD compared to a memory card.

What ever you do, you'll always get the PS2 fanboys arguing with the GC fanboys arguing with the XBox fanboys.
If your mates have one type of consol get thahat one, that way you can swap games and such.

Last edited by Woof; 29 Dec 2002 at 09:25.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 11:34   #23
Dizzyness

Dizzyness is an unknown quantity at this point
my m8s got me hooked on ps1, swapped games through highschool, enjoyed em at partys and stuff. so natuarlly got the ps2, still play all the ps1 games i have with the added bonus of ps2 games and dvd (anime on dvd *drools*)

final fantasy, devil may cry, gta, time splitters are all the 'omg ps2 r0x' games, so i wont mention them.

since im an rpg fanatic, ps2 doesnt offer all that much, but i shall now go into depth because im terribly bored.

the first gen rpgs that came out were awful, exception mebee summoner and later dark cloud.

fan of the suikoden series personally, and s3 turned out pretty good for being 3d this time, though the tri story thing threw me off a bit :S.

summoner 2 is SO MUCH FUN, the game is huge, very good character difference and sooooo many mini quests (im an insomniac, so i got plenty of time to play ) .

kingdom hearts, hate disney, gameplay was still good, even if i loathe square for a year (perhaps more if ffx-2 turns into a tomb raider clone ).

wild arms 3 was sorta ****ty, hollow story and all, though never really was a decent series.

legaia 2 just came out recently, sorta like the original, which i liked, so im not complaining.

drakkan 2 was sorta fun, sorta lost interest when a bug left me stuck the 2nd chapter ;/.

gradia 2 was complete utter crap compared to the ps one (which i LOVED) and cry about the wasted $50. grandia xtreme i RENTED and it actually looked a bit better, but never the same as the original

okage: shadow king was neat for the first few hours, then you realize its not an rpg at all (fought 6 whole battles in 10 hours of gameplay)

wizardry brought back memorys of impossible to beat ad&d pc games, though cant really compete as an 'rpg' on the ps2, though i still liked it.

tsuagani: atonement i rented, got bored, reminded me of the other crappy first gen rpgs, wasted $5

LOTR games: extremely linear, felt like u had almost no control over anything, though graphics did look neat and i liked the movie so the game was like a 10 hour version of it

thats about all i can think of off the top of my head, but i really do like ps2 rpgs, just hard to find decent ones on any system beside ff10 . so anyone thinking of getting a rpg system, id recommend ps2, we got TONS of em :S
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 11:52   #24
Skitz Mickz

my bro is gonna buy an X-Box cos they are cheap, and he's gonna strip out all the gaming crap, and use it as a base of operations for his security camera business, so the system is wired up to the X-Box computer, instead of paying $500 for a computer good enough, he's gonna just pay $270-$300 for an X-BOx to do the same things......

smart i reckon
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 13:49   #25
Welshy

Quote:
Originally posted by Dizzyness

final fantasy, devil may cry.

since im an rpg fanatic, ps2 doesnt offer all that much, but i shall
summoner 2 is SO MUCH FUN, the game is huge, very good character difference and sooooo many mini quests (im an insomniac, so i got plenty of time to play ) .

FF and Devil May Cry rock, and I cant wait for DMC 2, I've got a copy of Summoner 2 but I havent got around to playing it yet, but thanks for reminding me

Back on the subject, if you wanna know what console to get, check out the prices and the range of games for each console then see which better suits you

This isnt Welshy, I jsut cant be arsed to log out.

- Para (Insane_in_da_membrane)
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 14:14   #26
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
I got an Xbox for christmas.

It rocks.
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 18:00   #27
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm i have a pc

the only game i want on the xbox is halo, which is soon to be on the pc

the only game's i want on the ps2 is gta3 and vice city, i already have gta3 on the pc just wating for vice city now

then we come to the gc, which i own

it has a handle ffs its soo cute

4 player super smash bros melee > *
resident evil - rocks
rogue leader - wow

metroid prime - looks ****ing god like

and then theres the internet

with both boardband and 56k(good for me cos i can't get adsl or cable )

soo yea gc
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 18:11   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
There have been 4 in the last 20 years.

(NES: early 80's, SNES: '91, N64: '96, Gamecube: Last year or so)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 18:23   #29
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I got the x-box for christmas, and i enjoy it. Timesplitters 2 is ace!
I have not yet tried gamecube, so cant be sure about how nice it is, but have heard rumors about modding the x-box so that it can play gamecube games..not sure thougth, but if it is true, you should invest in an x-box. PS2 is cool enough, but its beacause off the games, not the machine.
SNES is the king off consoles, no doubt.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 18:29   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I got the x-box for christmas, and i enjoy it. Timesplitters 2 is ace!
I have not yet tried gamecube, so cant be sure about how nice it is, but have heard rumors about modding the x-box so that it can play gamecube games..not sure thougth, but if it is true, you should invest in an x-box. PS2 is cool enough, but its beacause off the games, not the machine.
SNES is the king off consoles, no doubt.
Timesplitters 2 is on every console.

Nintendo have (and always have had) the best controllers, to my mind.

If you've got a decent PC, you can just run all the games under emulation anyway.

And up the snes.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 01:07   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Nintendo have (and always have had) the best controllers, to my mind.

If you've got a decent PC, you can just run all the games under emulation anyway.

And up the snes.
I cant believe how much in total and utter agreement i am with you.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 02:44   #32
Hexxan
Arghh!!

Hexxan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

yea, i did that 2 nites back, was a great laugh, but we had stella instead of fosters
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 06:49   #33
RIT

If I had to gamecube, cos they look funky and are cheap