User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:09   #1
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Do you beleive in magic or spells or whatever u wanna call it?

Ive just stumbled upon this, and I dont know what to think. It is interesting, but what do you all think?

Persoanlly I don't know what to think of this

M33p
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:13   #2
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
no
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:14   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are Spells always an appropriate solution?

A: Usually. However, if you are in immediate physical danger (such as in an abusive relationship), we strongly recommend you contact the local authorities.
HAHAHAHhahahhahaaha rofl
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:14   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i think it's all a load of ****e
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:16   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think we need to draw a line somewhere between "Do you believe in magic" and "Do you believe the Californian Astrology Agengy is able to cast fully working magic spells on your behalf for low low prices sign up today!".
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:17   #6
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
double vision
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:19   #7
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Still interesting

Obeah
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:29   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
that site looks like crap.
it's a 'let's sucker the believers into buying ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!' (i didn't look.. but they've prolly got a disclaimer that if the spells don't work it's not their fault...)

besides.. anyone who studies/follows wicca etc knows that you're supposed to create your own spells.
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:47   #9
Idi

I don't believe in that site.

But I do believe!
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:50   #10
Idi

Quote:
Dear CAA,

Just wanted to let you know: I was a little skeptical when I ordered an Obeah spell for my husband who was looking for a new job. I really didn't think it was going to work. Well, the spell was cast on May 24. As each day passed, I became more and more convinced it wasn't going to work, because I kept sending out resumes for him to different jobs but no one was calling him back. Well, out of the blue a job was offered to him about ten days ago (so, under a month from the time the spell was cast) and he accepted it despite a huge counteroffer from his current job! He will begin his new job on the 15th! Well, you've convinced a nonbeliever! Thanks again!

Christi B.
Wilmington, NC

P.S. - I never told him I had ordered the spell! He still doesn't know!
Im sure the fact they kept sending out resumes had nothing to do with the job! (although you might argue that that infact was how the spell worked.. giving them the encouragement/faith needed to keep sending those forms and not giving up!)

(or you might say BOLLOCKS because its not censored any more!)
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:11   #11
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
do you think asking for a obeah thingy to shut down their site and make them unable to acess the internet without breaking out in piles would be cruel?

if it works RESULT! if not then i prove they dont work.

its a winner,oh yes indeedy
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:34   #12
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Quote:
Originally posted by clarencetheclockworkcake
do you think asking for a obeah thingy to shut down their site and make them unable to acess the internet without breaking out in piles would be cruel?

if it works RESULT! if not then i prove they dont work.

its a winner,oh yes indeedy
actually thats hilarious
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:58   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The only place where magic is still seriously considered is sub-Saharan Africa - the most backward arsed place on the planet.

That's no coincidence.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 09:49   #14
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Retrieve a Lover
RTL$19.95

Making people love you
GH$19.95

Get rich
RTL$19.95

I'm going for it, i want Marlyn Monroe raised from the death, to love me, ofcourse i need about 66 dollarsn but what the heck, i'm going for it : P ill be rich and have a beauty by my side \O/

hehehehe

Funny what ppl will do to get some wish come true

Acid
:deer:
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 09:52   #15
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
The only place where magic is still seriously considered is sub-Saharan Africa - the most backward arsed place on the planet.
LIES!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 11:06   #16
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
doesn't Sarina have a site like that?
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 18:33   #17
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Quote: