User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Apr 2004, 16:37   #1
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down a big complaint about the london derby yesterday

what the hell was that??
why is the television broadcasting so bad??
why are the camera angles so low????
you couldnt recognize a damn thing !!!!
are the cameras placed so bad in every stadium or is it only in that particular stadium??
it was very dissapointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 16:40   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: a big complaint about the london derby yesterday

what? it was fine
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 16:45   #3
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

i know what u mean, it because the sponser boards are so close to the pitch, it annoys me too

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 19:47   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Put some glasses on dude.
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 21:56   #5
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point

The cameras are always placed seemingly low down at Highbury, no idea why.

I don't think it poses any significant problem though.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 22:17   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Probably because both the east and west stands at highbury have relatively low second tiers.