User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 04:24   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
getting my hair cut

well i was thinkin of just getting a trim (an inch or so) but i wonder if i should get it cut shorter...
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 04:25   #2
Idi

long

well, where's the hair before I answer that...?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 04:27   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
do you really have to ask

actually it's funny cause today a lady in my class said i'd look good with shorter hair.

i don't really like short hair though.. long is better. :P
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 04:28   #4
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
do you really have to ask

actually it's funny cause today a lady in my class said i'd look good with shorter hair.

i don't really like short hair though.. long is better. :P
(she might have been a lesbian..)
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 04:29   #5
Aryn
Happy

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 04:33   #6
Idi

i take it you werent attracted to her then?

and now you are thinking about whether that time when she touched your hand implied anything... ?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 04:37   #7
AnGeLiS

if you cut off all your hair you should get it together and sell it to the highest bidder. cause god knows some of you people are sick.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 04:43   #8
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
I think long hair looks great if it is straight, if it's curly short is better. Being cursed with very thick and curly hair myself, I try to keep it short, as it becomes unmanagable if it gets more than a few inches long.
I hate curly hair, I wish mine were straight. Although I do think my hair looks great as long as it behaves itself.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 04:46   #9
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Get a DeadJournal and be done with it.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 07:26   #10
Aryn
Happy

my hair is thick and wavy. it sorta does its own thing :\

anyways.. mom and the hairdresser (a family friend) convinced me to go for a 'change' and so she cut my hair to just above shoulder length... i guess it's alright. it will grow out :P

and now they say i look 'cute' :\
guess i'll find out what my classmates think tomorrow :P
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 07:56   #11
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
so Aryn when can we see ? make a pic pls
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 11:34   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
all girls hair should be shoulder length and chesnut brown <----------------Adrian Mole
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 12:48   #13
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I like short hair. Well, on me at least. Long hair looks ridiculous on me.

Please note, I am not a lesbian. (Nor am I butch)
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 14:04   #14
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I want to shave my head bald but I'm being cowardly about it. Plus I have a big ****ing head and I think baldness would just make the bigness of it more noticeable. Or maybe not, maybe it'll look smaller without all that ****ing hair on it.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 14:10   #15
RiCo

Re: getting my hair cut

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
~*Girlie nature*~
Choose to cut it or choose not to. It won't matter.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 14:13   #16
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
I want to shave my head bald but I'm being cowardly about it. Plus I have a big ****ing head and I think baldness would just make the bigness of it more noticeable. Or maybe not, maybe it'll look smaller without all that ****ing hair on it.
Your head will look bigger when bald.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 14:17   #17
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Goddammit I knew it. Stupid head.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:21   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I have too long hair now, i think. Everybody talks about my hair, that its ugly..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:24   #19
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I have too long hair now, i think. Everybody talks about my hair, that its ugly..
Thats the point where you let it grow even longer and end up with my hair

\o/
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:25   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Ðiscorporation
Thats the point where you let it grow even longer and end up with my hair

\o/
Hmm..good idea!
-/\-
So, how's things in Ðiscoland? Oh, and was not your nick different before?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:30   #21
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Hmm..good idea!
-/\-
So, how's things in Ðiscoland? Oh, and was not your nick different before?

Sore wa himitsu des

It's a secret!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:32   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Sore wa himitsu des

It's a secret!
Okies, i wont tell anybody!

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:33   #23
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Okies, i wont tell anybody!

[whisper]

got that, snurx??
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:46   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
[whisper]

got that, snurx??

Yes, i did.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:47   #25
Aryn
Happy

heh
today everyone at school kept commenting on how 'cute' my hair looks.
:\
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:55   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
note to aryn : thats a good thing.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote