User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:53   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Have these boards..

Have these boards turned me into a cynical heartless bitch?

Am I the only one who reads threads about peoples serious real life problems and either

a) Laughs

b) Assumes it is a troll or gimmick account

c) Laughs and assumes it is a troll or gimmick account

:/

(Or maybe I was like this all along :/)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:56   #2
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe most "real life" problem posts are invented rather than real. Thus I do not bother reading most of them. I may be wrong, but I doubt the world will end because of it.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:56   #3
Lazarus

Without a heart death occurs.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:57   #4
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I usually either laugh or just think "thank god im not that messed up"
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 03:20   #5
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
i have a friend who laughs at all misfortune/death/pain etc she hears about... except one case... the Scotsman, 'Ives' in The Great Escape, she was really upset when he died...

she claims she has a 'thing' about Scotsmen but she laughed all the way through 'Braveheart' a few hours ago

/me shrugs

people are just like that... besides, cynical is fashionable...
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 03:25   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yes
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 03:49   #7
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
One day people shall look upon my jaded soul and bitter sarcasm and despair.

All thanks to this forum \o/

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 05:37   #8
Spüg

a, multiple times
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 09:20   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Sarina, if you want me to start whining how ****e my RL is, I can post a thread whinging about how my family sucks and how my life's generally poo.

But who the **** is interested?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 09:22   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Go sue Muslim.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 09:22   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
With a good proportion of sob stories being trolls/gimmicks, you can't exactly emotionally commit upon reading someones story about how they were gang banged by local squirrels or somesuch.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 10:26   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Have these boards..

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Have these boards turned me into a cynical heartless bitch?

Am I the only one who reads threads about peoples serious real life problems and either

a) Laughs

b) Assumes it is a troll or gimmick account

c) Laughs and assumes it is a troll or gimmick account
If it's a Muslim post, all of the above

ROFLMAYOHAPPYMEAL
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 10:41   #13
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Have these boards..

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
If it's a Muslim post, all of the above

ROFLMAYOHAPPYMEAL

It must hurt being as **** as you
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 10:50   #14
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
==========

/me wubs Sar

==========
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:07   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Most are probably rubbish, some are probably true. I can't take anything posted on these boards to serious, exept in some cases.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:21   #16
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
But do you regret the way you feel?
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:38   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by GavGull
But do you regret the way you feel?

I read this thread and immediately assumed it was a pisstake.

I don't 'regret' it as such. I just wonder why I can't distinguish between bull**** and reality, I still wonder about that thread, I still wonder about Muslim....
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:47   #18
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
I suppose that's the trouble with the internet, though I'd say if you're stupid/desperate enough to bring real, "big" issues to a discussion board you should probably expect to be laughed at.

And I laugh at Muslim whether he's "real" or not. :\
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:48   #19
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
I still wonder about that thread, I still wonder about Muslim....
Don't waste your time my dear.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:50   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Don't worry Doggy, I'm not losing any sleep over it.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:59   #21
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
'Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth'

Just remember you're right.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 17:41   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I read this thread and immediately assumed it was a pisstake.

I don't 'regret' it as such. I just wonder why I can't distinguish between bull**** and reality, I still wonder about that thread, I still wonder about Muslim....
why be so hard?

Im probably never going to meet any of you, so i cannot feel sympathetic.

But.. if i lose all sense of empathy.. what do i become? **** all, really. People without empathy can **** right off.

So, i dont know if the link you showed is a real situation, or if muslim truly is that ****ed up, or if kaneds thread was real etc etc etc.

I reply with an honest answer to everything, as if it was a theoretical scenario. Whether what i say matters or not, who cares?

Its a ****ing discussion board, we dont accomplish anything anyway.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote