User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:26   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
For today.......

....I decided to deny the existence of the word 'should'. I must admit it was quite interesting. Of course this is only connected to reality, and as such the use of the word on an abstract level is permissible. Regardless, it was actually really fun.

I was just wondering whether or not I was the only one who did these things.......

PS For tomorrow I'm only going to use irony and sarcasm when I'm talking to people and see if they notice.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:30   #2
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
How did you go about denying the existence of said word?
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:35   #3
barry

At the moment I am trying to write a story without referring to the protagonists gender. I.e I cannot say: "she got into her car".
It's actually much harder than I had first thought, there are only so many ways you can say something without having to go back to basics. her
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:36   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by GavGull
How did you go about denying the existence of said word?

Every time I used the word when thinking in connection with a real life event I refuted my own thoughts and went through it again from a different angle.

PS Attempt abstract writing in unusual tenses barry.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:37   #5
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: For today.......

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood

PS For tomorrow I'm only going to use irony and sarcasm when I'm talking to people and see if they notice.
like you talk to 'people'. likely story.

anyway, use of only irony and sarcasm in all my speaking would alter my speech not at all. perhaps going a full day of brutal honesty would be more fun and invogorating ("do something about the breath" "yesterday when I said 'that's a good idea' I meant it in the sense that it was very much not a good idea" "i'm gonna go upstairs and wank for a while" "yes it does make your ass look big, but only because your ass is huge")
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:41   #6
barry

Re: Re: For today.......

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
("do something about the breath" "yesterday when I said 'that's a good idea' I meant it in the sense that it was very much not a good idea" "i'm gonna go upstairs and wank for a while" "yes it does make your ass look big, but only because your ass is huge") [/b]
I'll have what he's drinking. Or by the looks of things, taking.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:43   #7
GavGull
Here Today

Quote:
Every time I used the word when thinking in connection with a real life event I refuted my own thoughts and went through it again from a different angle.
What about when someone else used it?
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:45   #8
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: For today.......

Quote:
....I decided to deny the existence of the word 'should'. I must admit it was quite interesting. I was just wondering whether or not I was the only one who did these things.......
You're not.

Quote:
I find it comes and goes.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:47   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
What about when someone else used it?

If it didn't affect me I ignored it. If it did affect me I examined it in my own head and if I could not resolve it I either ignored it (which I did twice) or asked them to phrase it differently (did that three or four times I think).
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:55   #10
GavGull
Here Today

I'll try it tomorrow. Though personally I can't see any benefit in denial. :\
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:57   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I'll try it tomorrow. Though personally I can't see any benefit in denial. :\

It's a question of truth not a refutation of reality. That was my point in originally doing it.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 00:13   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
J, what did people think of you continually repeating yourself?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote