User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Dec 2002, 13:31   #1
Skitz Mickz

Your favourite Star Wars scene??

Mine is clearly the brief encounter between Han and the intercom in teh Death Star detention block....

HAN: (sounding official) Everything is under control. Situation
normal.

INTERCOM VOICE: What happened?

HAN: (getting nervous) Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh,
everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here,
now, thank you. How are you?

INTERCOM VOICE: We're sending a squad up.

HAN: Uh, uh, negative. We had a reactor leak here now. Give us a few
minutes to lock it down. Large leak...very dangerous.

INTERCOM VOICE: Who is this? What's your operating number?

(Han blasts the comlink and it explodes.)

HAN: Boring conversation anyway. (yelling down the hall) Luke! We're
going to have company!

quite amusing in teh movie
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 13:34   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
"You Rebel Scum!"

Makes me chuckle every time.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 13:37   #3
Ðiscorporation

"mesa gonna diieeee"
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 13:45   #4
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
When the stormtrooper smacks his head on the door frame \o/
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 13:54   #5
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
hangar door sliding open, maul doing his evil stuff (taking of cape/cloak/hood/whatever and drawing light sabre)

and the music there

mmmmmhmmmmhmmm
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 14:06   #6
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
yoda's lightsabre fighting scene

i was suprised no-one mentioned it yet
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 14:07   #7
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkeypimp
good second :P
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 16:13   #8
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by SepH

i was suprised no-one mentioned it yet
thats cos it was crap

lightsabre fights involving Darth Maul > *
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 16:32   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
can i on a side note ask you something, princess leah leai laei, her hair. Its crap isnt it?? only some people i know actually like it. To quote Adrian Mole, Girls hair should be chestnut brown in colour and it should be shoulder length, and it should be worn down.

Having hairy ear muffs is a turn off.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 16:35   #10
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
"good call my young padawan" obi wan says to anikain, cringeworthy stuff.:smiley1:
Amoruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 17:18   #11
Fanta1

sorry to be lame but i like the scene with han chasing a couple of stormtroopers round the corner whilst firing and then running back chased by quite a few more..makes me giggle anyways..me likes the simple things.
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 09:51   #12
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
when wicket (i think it was him) hits himself in the head with his throwing thingy.

The two han solo ones that were mentioned.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 11:14   #13
Archi
Mack Daddy

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point
I liked the scene in the bar where Han shoots Greedo with a hidden gun under the table. However George Lucas in his politically correct wisdom changed the scene in the remake to make it look like Greedo shot 1st. I think that is an outrage, the original made Han look like the not so nice thug/smuggler he was supposed to be.
Archi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 11:19   #14
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkeypimp
WINNAR!
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 12:47   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Archi
However George Lucas in his politically correct wisdom changed the scene in the remake to make it look like Greedo shot 1st.
New Winner of "Misuse of the Term Politically Correct in Incidental Forum Post".

Unless he also made Han a black bisexual differently abled female with three illegitimate children all of whom are juvenille delinquents with learning difficulties.

And that wasn't in the version I saw.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 14:46   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
heh... look at the little ewoks run!!!!
run you little furry children run!!!!
oh no wait a big metal thing just killed them all... oh well...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 15:34   #17
Idi

um, how come noone has mentioned Princess Leia in Slave costume aboard Jabba's floating barge in Return Of The Jedi?

That is by far the very best part of any SW film.

(Apart from maybe the Darth Maul scene!)
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 16:22   #18
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by SepH
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 19:36   #19
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
"I am you father, Luke"

For Christ's sake.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 19:42   #20
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
um, how come noone has mentioned Princess Leia in Slave costume aboard Jabba's floating barge in Return Of The Jedi?

That is by far the very best part of any SW film.
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 19:47   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I watched return of the Jedi this afternoon and I laughed my arse off when those little teddy bears took out that walker with two trees...
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 21:44   #22
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
clearly

"why do i get the feeling you're going to be the death of me?" -Obi Wan to Anakin in episode 2

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 21:59   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
In Episode 2, when Samuel L Jackson comes in and says "This party's over" or something.

He is so
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 22:07   #24
Zor

Funnist sense where Luke meets Yoda for the first time and tells him to sod off
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 03:45   #25
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
for everyone that actual still think star wars is kinda 'cool'... or everyone that think the lightsabre is 'the thing for the new millenium'

you are all;

1; gay
2; homosexual
3; nonheterosexual
4; fag0ts
5; ****suckers
6; homos
7; ass lickers...
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 03:51   #26
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
i like the bits where things explode.
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 04:05   #27
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I like the bit when Luke and Leia figure out they are brother and sister,then reailse the incestious feelings they've been having and the fact they already kissed so they go off and take their own lives with luke's lightsabre.

You never seen that?Must just be on the special edition.