User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 22:58   #1
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about
A new way to play PA!!!

How about each player when signing up gets 4 planets one for each race - these planets reside in the same galaxy and you can still BP with 2 other players - making 12 friendly planets in the same galaxy. Galaxies may consist of 28 planets initially - maybe 2 random paid and 2 free players.

Tactically this would open the game wide open - everyone would benefit from having all races to call on for attack and defence AND there would be less people leaving mid round as their favourite race had been underpowered.

Instead of thinking of the game as one person one planet - think of a player having a colony.
So how do you play?
Do you make 3 planets support 1 super planet?
Do you strive to make all 4 planets work?

In the last round I felt the race I picked (terran) had a raw deal - attacked from all angles.

One of the most important things that this idea would introduce is MORE planets (maybe 10k) - this would mean MORE galaxies and thus MORE targets

Anyway I'm just throwing this idea out there - I haven't really thought it through much BUT I think there is something in it.

P.S Oh and exiling probably wouldn't be a good idea - as you would split ur colony
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote