User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Aug 2004, 03:44   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm on holiday \o/

For the next three days.

I took time off so i could play poker.

I didn't tell the people at work that was the reason for my break tho*.

[/just sharing]

*i told them i was off to find a cure for cancer
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 03:56   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm on holiday \o/

I have two weeks off starting this Thursday. I may play some poker during my time off.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 03:57   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hol ee day?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 08:03   #4
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

poker is the spawn of satan.

THOU SHOULD REPENT UPON TEH FURIOUS WRATH OF GOD!!!
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 11:15   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I've been on holiday for the last 3 months.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 11:41   #6
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I've been on holiday for the last 3 months.

student or unemployed?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 13:00   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im on holiday for the next 2-3 weeks

Its called "2 Fractured Toes and Health & Safety say i cant come in"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 13:04   #8
Sunday8pm
Banned

You sound like you've become a proper sicknote of the anderton style since you've moved to the isle of man.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 13:05   #9
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

im gonna be off for 5 days at the end of the month
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 13:08   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
You sound like you've become a proper sicknote of the anderton style since you've moved to the isle of man.
Well , yes basically.

When i was in Motherwell, i sat around all day like a lardass, drinking diet coke and chatting online for 12-18 hours a day , never leaving the house and generally just screaming to die before i was 30.

I moved here, im out playing football 2-3 times a week, down the pub most nights, playing golf over the weekends, going to the gym, and ive developed a far more active lifestyle. I just need to sort out my diet basically.

Only down side to the active lifestyle is : I still think i can do things at 30 that i could do at 18, and my body is rapidly telling me "No you ****ing cant" , hence the injuries that are coming now on a regular basis.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 14:38   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I am suffering my final week of 3 away from work. I have been back from a disasterous trip to Amsterdam for a week now, and since said trip cost me far far far too much money, I cannot do anything this week for fear of getting myself into deeper financial shite.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:19   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I will soon be back on holidays.

It's called college.

AHAHAHAHA
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 17:27   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have very few holidays left this year bit of a nightmare, especially seeing as i dont get any more until april of next year
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 17:28   #14
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i have very few holidays left this year bit of a nightmare, especially seeing as i dont get any more until april of next year
They making you work christmas eve then Bob Cratchett?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 17:38   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

actually, yes, i will be working christmas eve until 4pm, unless its a sunday, in which case i will be off
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 17:43   #16
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
actually, yes, i will be working christmas eve until 4pm, unless its a sunday, in which case i will be off
Its a Friday.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 17:44   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

well, thats me working until 4pm then

EDIT: i may also be working the 27th through 30th then, bummer
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 18:04   #18
Sunday8pm
Banned

I'm sure Tiny Tim will still have a great christmas though Bob. He'll get rid of that limp before autumn sets in I'm sure.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 18:07   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have 10 days of holiday left to use between now and the end of september (i can carry 9 forward to next year if i want tho) \o/
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 18:14   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Save that one day till the 30th of september just in case you have a nasty bereavment in the family.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 18:21   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

And miss the office leaving party?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 18:36   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

yeah, he works for the government, thats what compasionate leave is for
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 19:13   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Anyways i've been there 18 months and aint had a sick day yet so ...
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 19:23   #24
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Just trying to win enough money to go to a place where 12 yr olds are legal eh Dacey
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 20:39   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

damn tootin'